Libertarian's are deluded

That JUST hair.

DO not ASSASSINATE POLITICIANS

He has a good radio voice

He was very respectful when talking to this retarded negro:

youtu.be/6nyiL_wWcYo

Totally a part of /vapenation/

he does meth and fucks mexicans, no

The only real celebrity i know from my sate of New Hampshire.

Hahaha, not until he canwell

just started listening to him recently, enjoying his high energy, hyped for his speech tomorrow

He used to be a super spergy AnCap. Now he is more collected and less of a sperg. He has become more or less a Libertarian Fascist at this point. He used to be a fat slob until he became a fascist. Coincidence?

I used to think he was alright, but he put pussy above his fans ans listeners. After that, I cant bring myself to view him in the same ligjt I used to. He has some good ideas and is very entertaining though. His marketing also made mencrimge sometimes; alienating certain groups to make himself more appealing when he holds ideas just as radical.

He did a video with weev where Cantwell fully accepted the red pill, and weev talked about genocide being a possibility lmao

complete faggot that makes people think all conservatives are retarded

I've been listening to a lot of his stuff for the last few weeks.
He's very entertaining, and he makes a lot of sense.

Don't agree with him on everything, but I like him. Try to catch his show as often as I can. Psyched for his speech in Charlottesville.

I'm hyped for the event in general, but particularly his speech. He has a real talent for writing and speaking.

He needs to stop wearing the punisher skull shirt in public.

Antifa called the cops on Cantwell today: nbc29.com/story/36116210/albemarle-county-police-respond-to-incident-at-walmart

He does. Unfortunately I couldn't make it down there, but I sent a few shekels his way wishing him the best. High hopes for the whole thing.

POWERFUL autism. (In a non-pejorative sense).

he looks like a vaper

Just another attention-hungry youtuber faggot. Discarded.