RUSSIANS MAKE FIRST MOVE!!! ITS HAPPENING!!!

HERE WE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_Bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia_Battalion
nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html
archive.is/5EBji
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=tbzYfAR779A
youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do something about it i dare you

Why are Russians so autistic?

Wow that's.. nothing

checked. war soon. Ruskis don;t play

>international Kerch Strait
Oh no, the vibrant Ukrainian hub of world trade in Mariupol has been shut down...

>illegally
>a strait between two russian territories

>russians cut off access when they own both sides of the land

wow wtf how

>ru-invaded crimea

Are you retarded? By that logic Turkey can just shut down the Bosphorus whenever they feel like it. International law forbids it.

>international Kerch Strait
>international
>RU-invaded Crimea
kek the butthurt is so obvious, you can just taste the anger

they just want to build a large tunnel/bridge to Crimea, nothing to see here, move along.

It's fucking nothing. They've done it before.

thanks rusbro

thats what the NK sub shills want to slide

Ruskis, is and does, what ruskis are...
Out of desperation making themselves bigger, as if they matter.

Well, with the economy already in shitter it's pretty important for Ukraine.

It's like if Russia started building new libraries & schools in Crimea

>"Russia has illegally begun construction of propaganda centers throughout occupied Ukrainian territory."

The world will never hear the end of Ukrainian butthurt from 2014

Thanks Vladimir Notin

They actually make up some retarded reasons not to pass certain ships.

Are the Ukrainian people genuinely mad about the Crimean annexation?

how does it feel that youre basically a buffer state?
youre the belguim of the east.

who cares other than ukies? They don't have a fleet anyway. Just fly Russian flag - thats your solution to any problem.

>tfw Ukraine threw away their government for a US-controlled shadow council - just to piss off the ruskies - but then the yanks immediately stopped caring

Probably trying to stop shipping reinforcing their enemies in Donbass. It's what I'd do.

>Ukraine threw away their government for a US-controlled
Hello RT watcher

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN

It's Trudeau

It means they have a deal that the US won't interfere if they give up NK

They are building a bridge there and they notified Ukrainian ship companies that the passage will be closed for some days while they are doing construction works. Russian ships won't pass either, obviously. It's a regular procedure. Kiev is crying to create a drama where there is none.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_Bridge

Youtube just reccomended this for me

I'm getting a major deja vu.. I've been in this thread before.. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits

And? nobody cares about it. bridge must be finished

If Russia controls Crimea, it's not really illegal to shut down their own territorial water is it?

lol their name literally means border land

It's asinine to claim something like this is illegal.

If anything, US invasion of the middle-east was illegal.

Aren't they building a bridge across it?

All this escalation... have you heard they're banning people with alternative viewpoints on twitter and demonetising alternative media channels on youtube? It's all preparation for WAR

Yeah that's the reason why.

Ukraine are butthurt less because it's disruptive to trade, but more because they didn't consent to Russia building infrastructure on "their" land.

Oh shit. Didn't think about that angle.

Shouldn't u be more worried? I mean aren't u next up?

American words have the same value as food and water that were required to produce energy necessary to use brain and throat to generate sound waves about democracy and shit.

Even american vassals try not to speak with american politicians but only ask them give money from amercian taxes

Ukraine has no navy, merchant or military. And their largest and most important port is not in the sea of Azov.

This is jack shit now go kill yourself happening fag.

JUST HEARD SKYKINGS ON THE RUSSIAN MILITARY CHANNEL!!!!!!

Few more days to go....

About time. The Russians should have done something as soon as they caught Victoria Nuland, Geoffrey Pyatt and Jonathan Marcus planning Ukraine's new government in 2014.

There is no happening. Ukraine uses river ports for most of it's trade and the port of mariupol' is pretty much useless due to the Donbass war. but as a Ukrainian of Russian blood i motherfucking hope Russia annexes us. everything will be so much better.

Some Ukranian/Russian user please explain this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia_Battalion

>occupied crimea
Don't they own it now?

They love BBC. The end.

Patriots are buttblasted, most people don't care actually.
I have relatives in Crimea, most Crimeans are happy to be part of Russia. And Ukrainians know it, so all they can do is scream >muh rightful clay and that Crimeans are traitors. Even though they literally have no claim on it. Crimea was conquered and taken from Turks/Tatars by Russia. Major cities were founded and built by Russia, it is majority Russian and Ukrainians never had any significant population there. It became part of Ukraine just because of some commies, who Ukrainians hate so much instead of being thankful for all the land that doesn't belong to them.
It feels bad that Ukraine exists, it should be partitioned between Russia, Poland, Hungary and Romania.
Hmm...
nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html

Archived that
archive.is/5EBji

>It's named like that because according to their now dead commander the members of the battalion are fearless as somali pirates.

what's that necklace?

aint that motorolas battalion? or am i just retarded

You idiots do the same thing over and over.

Or another one.
What business this war criminal could have here?

good movie watch it

It's probably a joke. You're witnessing a post-modern war after all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta_Battalion

Iirc it was a bit of a joke since the media had been calling them terrorists rather than rebels or the like. They were even shouting allahu akbar for a time as well jokingly.

Russians made them stop tho I think.

ukraine must not be partitioned such way, it is a part of russian living space

it must be only reorganised, of course some parts may become russian.

ukraine was anti-russian project but it can be turned to serve economic interest and expand.

FLUSHED

The soviet army is highly motivated skilled people.

The US army is a bunch of drunks, drug addicts, rapists and morons.

The nuclear option is all the US has left in its bag of tricks and the whole world is tired of their degenerate defiling of this planet and humanity.

The day of the rope is here.

Time to pay the piper.

There will be no mercy for the wicked.

Cookies for democracy!
I really know you balts love to suck American dick so much, but shut the fuck up about RT. When you can find it all over the internet.

>international law

People still believe this meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbzYfAR779A
everything gets better without ukroniggers around

>Kerch Strait
>lies between Russia and Ukraine
No it doesn't.

larpers

Checked. Ptaise Sisyan!

Are you? You think Turkey decides to hold on to one of the most geopolitically important places on earth just to let anyone they want through? you don't think they'd shut that shit down in a heartbeat if it were in their interests to?

This is like owning an entire arsenal of firearms and other weapons, but then deciding not to use them when there's a pack of wild niggers chimping out and trying to break in.

Go on Russia!

>history repeats itself

wow, you're a genius bro dude!!

Apparently they're building a bridge, pretty retarded that there wasn't a bridge there already desu, it's about 2 miles wide and looks like it would be hundreds of miles if you have to go around.

Next for what? Denial of access to the ecomic powerhouse that is Kaliningrad Oblast?
Nigga they have to smuggle cheese from abroad, let that sink in

>Ukraine
Just annex it entirely please

russia needs to take back novorussia. it is all their rightful clay.

>ukraine
>buffer state

no shit. You know why people call it "The Ukraine"? It literally means "the borderland" between Russians and Poles. It quite literally is a buffer state

youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg

Who goes in the government who stays out and "does his homework"?

Yeah, they totally have the upper hand. Thats why Russia already lost Ukraine, save for the extreme East.

Why not let them have all of Ukraine instead?

Larpers that blew the UA the fuck out of the new terminal. You guys couldn't even hang onto a bunch of new uniforms without selling them on the black market.

Ukrop fags

the first move of what

the bbc into your moms ass

>neo nazis
Ukraine based?

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like.

>implying Russia wants to adopt that rotting shithole and take on all its problems
Militarily speaking Russia could have taken Kiev within a week when the war first started. They didn't, because Putin isn't a retard.

orthodox christian cross

true orthodox christians do not have crosses bigger than that, only mafia bosses do

Any US ships trapped?

We have some of our floating missile defense shield in the Black Sea.

They're Soros funded (((Nazis)))

Wew Russia taking advantage from NK-US pression

>Russian invaded and occupied Crimea
Last time i've checked, pro russians won a referendum

This.

Yeah, but Soros himself worked with nazis. Sounds good to me.

He doesnt want it because the people made it clear what they wanted with the demonstrations. He has no legitimacy and he knows it.

LOL, but you must buy the CNN/MSM narrative about who the Nazis really are.

yandeks translation isn't doing a very good job for you today you stupid fucking vatnik