Just bought a 24 sqm apartment in Oslo for 2.1 million NOK about 264646.95 USD

Just bought a 24 sqm apartment in Oslo for 2.1 million NOK about 264646.95 USD

did i fall for the real estate jew or is renting the only Sup Forums accepted thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/3656-Tracy-Way-Knoxville-TN-37931/41630590_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/216-Ellis-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37920/41683628_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unironically living in a 24 sqm kennel
LMAOing @ ur life

but its expensive in the capitol

>Oslo

that place in London tier, unless ofc you like rubbing elbows with shitskins all day.

capital*

>living in a city
>living in the CAPITAL CITY NONETHELESS

You dumb cunt, Anders. Enjoy living in some concrete box when you could be living in the countryside away from Pakis.

but the best business school is in Oslo im doing the only Sup Forums accepted thing to study
finance

People who wanna live in a city, ESPECIALLY in a fucking apartment, are complete idiots.

why buy that little apartment?
even my dog has more private place than you.
and no niggers either.

i dont know.. a city is where the good jobs are

do you want me to become a low income farmer?

study in oslo faggit

Just learn a trade. Fucking forget that faggotry. Sitting down at a desk, earning money for some faceless corporation as the T drains out of your balls from sitting all day, and all only to go home to your little concrete box in the sky.

I really hope that apartment isn't 24sqm m8......

Why didn't you buy a house like 50km away from Oslo? Still close enough if you need to work there, but no niggers or other degeneracy

Meanwhile in America

>5 beds 3 baths 2,150 sqft
>$189,000

>This stunning home has the feel of being in the country off a private back road with quick and convenient access to all that the Karns community has to offer. Great schools, Great entertainment, and minutes from West Knoxville. Get in quick while you can enjoy the rest of summer and the well maintained pool, Surrounded by nature and mature trees. The pool had a brand new liner! Amazing views of mountains surround you. Some added features include a commercial grade gas range/oven that is sure to impress the biggest chefs. Privacy, privacy,privacy!! Walking distance to private schools and churches. Outside oasis, pride in ownership shown inside and out. Lots of upgrades!! This beautiful home is a must see!! Call for your showing today!

zillow.com/homedetails/3656-Tracy-Way-Knoxville-TN-37931/41630590_zpid/

link finn or it didnt happen bror

it litterally is 24 sqm
i only need a bed, a tv, toilet, shower, computer desk to shitpost on Sup Forums and a small kitchen

>What is commuting to work.

gir ikke ut adressen min på Sup Forums fag

Comfy

why waste fucking hours of my life on trains

>I only need
Stop rationalizing this shit. It's not normal for humans to live in cucksheds.

You've lost your fucking mind, m8.

its just temp while i study in oslo

ill buy something bigger when im a investment banker

why waste your entire life in a concrete monstrosity

>a 24 sqm apartment
You could have gotten a 20 sqm house for that money lad.

>he fell for the highrise meme

mfw I have a house in countryside and as soon as my grandfather passes away I am going to sold it for nice comfy 30sqm apartment in central are in the city

You have to be retarded to live in countryside

>literally a shed in the woods

>Pool not inground
>No privacy fence
>Need to redo the deck
Needs some work, but damn that's a good deal.

>$189,000
That's a lot of money for cardboard and glue.

Thanks, my man. Snagged a G17 Gen 4 for $310.49 a few weeks ago. Nice to see some of these glocks going cheaper. Really gotta hunt for the deals, though.

Good luck with that neet , stop relying on your grandads death like a leech

>buying an apartment in North Korea
>right before it's nuked
I'm just being american with you

>posts the pattern of his key, and his building, and approximately what floor he's on

Lol this isn't OP but whoever did that is asking to be robbed

>Kentucky
>above ground pool
>Knoxville job market is utter shit
It's actually a bit overpriced for what it is and where.

They are inferiour human beings because they are afraid of doing maintainance work.

(no offence OP)

You'll regret it in 20 years when the value is shit-tier because your city has turned into Oslistan.

What the fuck, my closet is 24 sq meters. do you sleep standing up?

There's a lot wrong with this post

while the price is pretty nice I don't get the 'privacy' angle they're trying to sell... no fences or hedges and those are neighbour's houses in the background - the whole property is completely exposed no?

>That's a lot of money for cardboard and glue.
Plus land

>4 beds 2 baths 2,240 sqft

>$149,900
>4 beds 2 baths 2,240 sqft

>4 acres plus 2240 Sq Ft of remarkable living! This property is the essence of private but also convenient. Sit on the newly built covered porch and watch the wildlife as you contemplate your jelly recipes for your young maturing orchard. Inside we have 4 BR with master totally separate. Not only do we have a large living area, there is also a large family room with wood burning fireplace. Oh yes, while you are there, stop and listen and enjoy the water falls from the rock formations in back. For the handy person or mechanic, there is a 22x35 2+car garage.....and...finally, did I mention we have a new roof and 4yr.old HVAC? Pool will be removed...needs liner... Come on over and check us out today!!

zillow.com/homedetails/216-Ellis-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37920/41683628_zpid/

>live 15km from work
>live in a nice house with 4 bedrooms and a big yard
>nice neighbourhood with normal families around me

>live 2km from work in the city
>live in a 24sqm box in a disgusting concrete square monstrosity
>crime ridden shithole with single cosmopolitan degenerates everywhere
hmm

Holy heck, its legal to built a property with 24sqm homes????? I've been to Norway, I know Oslo is a boring expensive shithole, but I didn't realise you could pay so much for so little.

I think you've done the right thing though OP. Better to own than to rent. It is yours, a tangible asset and you won't be at the mercy of landlords.
Also why not be in the city? As long as you're not in Gronland its fine. Sure living out of town is pleasant but no need to spend over an hour each day commuting and wasting money for that privelege.

I hope you enjoy YOUR home.

I actually laughed.

Unless I'm mistaken, Oslo isn't a major hub
for anything within Europe, unlike other cities like Munchen, London, Paris, or Barcelona.

Sorry to say it, but you got bogpilled into paying that much for some city in Scandinavia.

>away from Pakis

fucking racist fuck why dont u go kill yourself?

>user has the opportunity and ability to study finance
>"just learn a trade"
This is why you should never get advice on Sup Forums

I can get a 80-100 sqm 3 bedroom apartment for 2,5 million where I live and spend way less than you in my day to day life. Also, from what I hear I make more than people in _the same position in the same fucking company_ in Oslo.

Feels good being a Nord.

you got cucked

Shieet should i get a mortgage? Those new houses in the suburbs are even cheaper than flats.
But what if i accidentaly lose my job?

>Just paid $265,000 for 258 SF
>Does this make me redpilled or a cuck?

I think you are seeing Sup Forums has classified you as BLUEPILLED.

Do the right thing and accept it. You can fix it or just become part of degeneracy and greed. Up to you.

>Good luck with that neet , stop relying on your grandads death like a leech
It's already written in my name in Land Registry.
Of course I wouldn't throw my grandad out.
It is worth around 600,000, just enough to buy a good single bed apartment in London's outskirts.

>24sqm

Fuck me.

And I thought I was getting Jewed buying a 70 sqm house for £210,000

>bought
>apartment
What? You can't own an apartment. Dipshit

>Of course I wouldn't throw my grandad out.
If he fought in WWII you should

Could be worse though...

>implying London has less Muslims than Oslo

>>live in a nice house with 4 bedrooms and a big yard
If you spend your free time playing computer games and shitposting you really don't need anything more than one bedroom apartment, maybe two bedroom if you want a dedicated gaming room.
A large house also requires your time and more money.
A small apartment is easy to clean, conserves energy, doesn't need much investment over the years.
And if you live in the city you have easy access to prostitutes if you are NEET

That's it? In Texas I can get a comfy/custom two story brick house with two living rooms, 3-4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 office, etc. for about $150k

What the everloving fuck

>a city is where the good jobs are

One of the biggest fucking myths ever. There are tons of great jobs in smaller, cheaper towns everywhere in the country. Are you aware of how easy it is to be the king of the fucking hill in a town with 10k citizens, give or take a few thousand?

Sure, the absolute highest earning potential is in Oslo, but you are not getting any of those jobs. And with those high earnings comes extreme expectations. Be a slave to your job. Spend a shitton of money on shitty fucking shit in overpriced restaurants that can't hold a candle to a seafood restaurant in Northern Norway.

is 250k USD considered alot of money in Norway?
Here it is considered impossible amount of money and they only way of getting that much money is by crime.

>bought
>is probably renting from the bank
>is probably a leasehold

What a moron.

$264,000 for an apartment? in a muslim occupied city? dude....if you have more money to spend i can think of many things to sell you

That's pretty much what I meant, degenerates live in the cities, decent human beings live in the suburbs and the countryside.

that's a bit better, not really that private according to the satellite photo and a very weird attempt at a water feature in the back garden... but that price is insanely cheap for a family home - it costs less than the deposit I had to put down on my flat in London!

you burgers have can have a great lifestyle for relatively little so long as you get your health insurance sorted

Then get another job.

du kunne screenshotta og sladda adressen, istedet er du en punk ass bitch på nettet, SAD!

>OP's face when he peers out the single letterbox size window the flat has to see a family of 10+ shitskins entering their luxury government paid for apartment opposite him

>24 sqm

I didn't even know they built apartments that small. And yeah you fucked up paying 300k for a cuck shed.

I spent 6 years and 70 grand on an engineering degree just so I could manage tradespeople who earn more than me. Wish I had gone into trades

Renting is for faggots. You haven't started living unless you own a property. Good on ya mate.

>(((renting)))

thanks for the free shekels, goy! be sure to keep the property tidy for the next sucker.

Have you ever been to the countryside in any...well, country? God damn the Nordic countryside is degenerate. Same goes for the American and pretty much any other.

They are riddeled with STDs, teen pregnancy, alcoholism, drugs, moonshining (related to the rampant alcoholism), welfare fraud, etc.

living in apartments is for fucking animals. Human zoo.

>Lived in the best parts of Oslo.
>Used to jog in the Vigelandspark
>Very close to subway
>Eating places everywhere.

Despite that, i'm never moving back to Oslo. On the east is the junkies and gangmembers, but on the west is the real criminals. It attracts criminals too. Oslo is a very depressing place, i'm moving to Ålesund.

i live in a 1250 sq ft (111.5 sqm) condo in a borough major east coast city.

i love living in a city. i take the train to work and there is always stuff to do and i can walk just about anywhere i need to be. 90 percent of my friends live closeby. when i want to get away i just go camping up north or west.

my kind of job and the level i'm at only exists in major cities.

Yeah but Canada is retarded for engineering.

I make a lot more than your average tradesperson and have only been out of school for 7 years.

>in Oslo

this. OP why didnt you claim refugee status and get this shit for free?

I used to work for the London office of a US software company, our HQ was in NYC but we had a guy who worked from home in Texas...

I'm staggered by how cheap the cost of living is in those places, I don't know why more people in that sort of field don't take up the option to work from home away from uber expensive areas like silicon valley - I mean once you've job hopped through a few firms and established yourself... the option is generally there to work remotely

given that even the pleb tier price range buys a decent family home and 4 acres then anyone who's actually put in the effort to get an education, get a profession etc.. ought to be able to get a frikin mansion and a few dozen acres

you could actually get a decent 2 bed in a comfy part of zone 2 for that.

'owning' a room in a building owned and managed by someone else is not "owning property"

That's crazy, only the living room of my family's house has around 70 square meters.

That is also true for us in the cathocuck south and communist north, but it's offset by the Reformed bible belt area with good decent people.

There are no decent people in the cities though. At all. Suburbs are the highest quality of life you can have in the west. Good size and quality homes while still being in range of city jobs.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!
My apartment in Toronto is 1,000 square feet and $700 US dollars am I think!
Is your house like a closet what the fuck

This.

Apartments are for cucks and niggers.

so you buy a nice suburban home outside but near a metropolitain or college area.

Stop posting houses from where I live, you fuck.

People are moving out of Cali in droves to Texas. I've considered it. The median home price in my area is $500k.

>My apartment in Toronto
day of the rake soon my friend

>selling countryside property ever
>to live in a fucking shoebox
you should really consider killing yourself
this better be bait.

Oslo is basically one of the most expensive cities on the planet, check the Big Mac index... literally the most expensive McDonalds in the world

I went there for a work project at one of their banks, even a meal at a greasy kebab joint came in at circa £20

Oslo has the richest population in the world or something

>258 sq. ft.
>Paid equivalent of about US $400k with Danish taxation levels

tfw I rented my first apartment in an all-white city that was crime-free for the decade I lived there in Wisconsin for $395/month with all utilities included and it was 3x the size of this place in a historic building that was cool as fuck.

Now, I own a nice little home in an even nicer area of the state for 40% less than you paid for the size of my master bathroom. Go Europe!

This, you retarted weige

Too many countryside and suburban retards on Sup Forums since the election.

Your apartment seems fine. I lived in 9 sqm during college. I survived.

Kek
24 sq feet, 220K
you poor poor bastard, enjoy being fucked by the mortage on a literal cuck shed. You utterly stupid Nigger, buying on the top of a housing bubble, just before an economic melt down of biblical measures, studying finance. I hope it has a window high enough, so you can jump and don't end as a cripple