Nukes do NOT exist

youtube.com/watch?v=JDcyE1tq0fU

time to end the panic propaganda

if nukes existed , people would have used them already.

Other urls found in this thread:

atomictourism.net/nevada-test-site/
atlasobscura.com/articles/7-nuclear-test-sites-you-can-visit-today
youtu.be/cE4R5R3m0OI
atlasobscura.com/articles/atomic-nevada
lasvegassun.com/news/2008/may/18/looking-nuclear-abyss/
youtube.com/watch?v=2VARDvFkl5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>the only way I will believe in nukes is if I see an instance of them being used
>all instances of them being used are automatically fake

wow people are not interested i guess hhaaha

watch the video faggot

No.

and I thinked the flat-tards were the most stupid people on Sup Forums

I'm sure the survivors of hiroshima and nagasaki tell a much different story

this video is fucking retarded

>analysis
lmfao

thats a LOTR actor

well all i know is if you try to mix plutonium with neptunium it fucking blows up. seeing as how thats what the atom bomb did, i can only assume it works.

Sage

Lol , hollywoodo will sell any lie to your dumb ass

then you came along with your non arguments...

good on ya faggot

Then it would have been used again long ago...

Notices flag...

>Then it would have been used again long ago...
not an argument

>ur dumb
>faggot
>watch the video retard

Gee I wonder why you're not convincing anyone

There are no rules in war kid...

Im not supposed to convince anyone to have common sense

tell me op, you also don't believe in nuclear energy, right?

I wish someone would convince you to have common sense

We are talking about nuclear bombs....dumbshit

Avoiding the question

i believe in flat earth and maybe youre right im too lazy to look into it more

but theres still missiles that could disrupt a city

and false flags bombs

its still happening i dont care what anyone says

/thread

Hungarians have no bead on reality, married to ine

Truth...

If nukes don't exist, how do you explain the animal that attacked Japan 63 years ago? You think something like that exists naturally? Its breath just happened to burn people's skin?

Thats exactly the point , big bombs do exist , but the magnitude of a "nuclear bomb" is a lie from the start to create fear..."these people have nukes we must invade them" lolo

Fire bombing,watch the video

Fuck (You)

You sound like you're 12 and a horrible speaker. You can't convince anyone talking like that

This video is the most retarded thing I've seen today. it's satire right?

ok??

OP your thread is shit and you should feel bad

He's suffering from an extra 18th chromosome.

Then im already older than you ,time for bed ya couch potato

Never seen such an inconvincing video

There are a bunch of holes in the ground just outside Vegas in the test range. from nuke testing fallout rained down on Utah just ask the downwinders. you can tour the test range and the history museum in Vegas.

Becausse you are dumb

atomictourism.net/nevada-test-site/

people have been using them
just not on others

lol where is the "radiation"?xD you can tour there , fake confirmed

Then there would be "radiation" all over the world by now from all the "tests"

Japanese case was not real, Einstein's jewish employees ran around Japan shooting them dead and claimed a bomb did it.

that's up there with flat earth

atlasobscura.com/articles/7-nuclear-test-sites-you-can-visit-today

nope it is fire bombs

Seriously? None of you faggots have ever heard of this theory before? I thought Sup Forums was able to have an open mind regarding abstract ideas. I am open to the idea of nuclear weapons being a hoax just as much as the world as run by satanic pedophiles. At least we have been able to pretty much prove that the later is true. Fuck I hope 9/23 is real.

Disney.com
Hollywood.com

Nukes in space too Starfish prime.

youtu.be/cE4R5R3m0OI

dude these normies believe everything their government tells em , it is embarassing

zero independent thought

Radiation is everywhere naturally occurring the radiation from the bombs has dissipated but is still harmfull in the soil. you cannot take tours during dust storms. there were no special effects in Hollywood 50 years ago. watch some old movies.

hm..

>there were no special effects in Hollywood 50 years ago.

you can do a lot of special effects using natural film techniques

Okay, i'll bear with you, but:
>How did they manage to secretly air raid the fuck out of Japan?
>What about the money they use on it?

They bombed the whole thing to shit

So you have seen space invaders then. looks realistic. I suggest you tour an atomic museum and some of the testing sites maybe go to heroshima and see the memorial. But then again there is a Holocaust memorial too and 6 gorillion Jews didn't die. Oh shit your right the atomic bomb was invented by Jews and it's just another trick.

I mean the whole story about not being able to far enough with a carrier, and that a suicide nuke mission was the only way to win.

You are getting it

The wizard of Oz is at least 70 years old and full of special effects.

We did. Twice.

I know man the flying monkeys and the fucking taking scarecrow look real as shit. That tornado scean man just like twister. I saw a lion in the zoo that looked real too once just like in the movie.

Because you're an IQlet who wants to feel smart by believing in obscure "theories", enjoy the downward spiral of needing to believe in more and more esoteric conspiracies until you're mentally ill and ranting to your mum about the interdenominational lizard people trying to steal your brainwaves for the demiurge.

The winners wrote the books

Oh and that robot they built to play the tin man. why don't we have robots like that today?

atlasobscura.com/articles/atomic-nevada

you are just too smart

that's why your country is being filled up with obongo niggers and mudslime rapefugees

Hello Weev

Exactly. I've been waiting for someone to make this thread just to see what people think. I'm not saying one way or the other that they are real or not, but I certainly did not expect to see Sup Forums get so butthurt over a topic that could very well be valid.

>if nukes existed , people would have used them already
What is MAD?

I can go see the affects of atomic testing for real for myself. however I cannot go to the moon so that is still debatable.

You know, the masons also ran the soviet union.

Do the clouds fall down into space

op is a fag

If Iraq or Iran or one the other religious fanatic filled countries really had "weapons of mass destruction" like we were told, they would have already used them on the unbelievers

it's all propaganda shit to keep people unconsious in fear

ive heard this meme before. No one ever has any math behind it just "hmm, this thing that i have never had any worldly encounters with acts differently than i initially would have anticipated, so it must just all be a fabricated lie"

Is nuclear energy also not real? What about the atom? What else isnt real?

nyalcsgem :)

Suddam did use chemical weapons on his people they were considered wmds. But we had no business going from Afghanistan back to Iraq.

Do you...do you not know what shadows are? Are you this fucking dense and retarded?

You can clearly see the outline of his gigantic fucking suit, you complete fucking retard.

and is correct. Although I've never heard of being unable to take tours at these places during dust storms, it makes sense considering the radioactive material still present.

50 years ago we didn't have CGI. Supercomputers that filled a large control room had as much processing power as a cheap digital watch does today.

Reality is a collective illusion

That's a relief then. So I suppose, Hanford wasn't contaminated and any supposed contamination isn't really harmful, same with Rocky Flats, same with the Nevada test range. The "Plow Share" program must have been conventional explosives and that contamination thing was just propaganda, must have been simply faulty construction that caused the multitude of alpha particle related hard drive failures in the 70s and 80s. Most certainly were the locals in on the Castle Bravo tests the scoundrels, they clearly faked the effects of fallout exposure and radiation sickness. Also Starfish Prime must have simply coincided with an emphasis like outage no bearing on the test. Finally the Japanese must have been in on the ruse and there certainly is no related increase in radiation in places where bombs were detonated. Also no one in the bomb plants ever perished or suffered amputation while manufacturing the bomb cores and pits. Nope all this must be just smoke and mirrors....

rude

what does that mean. proof.

If any nukes are used anywhere ever, more nukes would fly until both parties are smoldering craters. Iran and Iraq don't have nukes yet, but if they did then their countries would be erased from this earth by the US nuclear arsenal. Would striking against the US once be worth having your entire country destroyed? Of course not, that's why MAD works.

>people would have used them already
Nukes were used several thousands times.
In USSR nukes were even used in civil engineering like ordinary equipment.

It still has a rigid structure and laws that guide it.

lasvegassun.com/news/2008/may/18/looking-nuclear-abyss/

you will understand one day

Then there will be no world war 3

Op is a fucking faggot confirmed

Nice argument

did you even watch the vidya?

Nuclear bombs don't just differ from traditional bombs by being bigger.

Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=2VARDvFkl5U

I did, you can call that "evidence"?
you have already proved wrong multiple times in this thread