Jews are genetically evil. They need to be physically removed for the good of humanity

Jews are genetically evil. They need to be physically removed for the good of humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then how come we cured polio

How much Jewish DNA do you need to be evil?

why did you invent it?

we need polio to remove niggers

Salk didn't patent it for shekels if that's what you're hinting at

I mean why did you invent polio in the first place?

oops

We built civilization and we run the world because we're the best in every field. Stay mad goyim.

I'm pretty sure polio predates jews

He's just a failure who uses your people as a scapegoat for everything. Ignore him.

"evil" is a word that weak, crippled, whiny losers use to label those who are strong.

Not all Jews are Jewish.
Not all Jewish people are Jews.

>jew
>strong

Or we can exile them to Israel and Europe. Confinement to the old world would do their souls good, I think.

Exile them into a really, really, really, big, deep hole.

Don't get your mother involved in this

savage

top shekel

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

>Jews are genetically evil.
WRONG!!!!

Jews have NEVER done anything evil.... except give the Soviet Union nuclear weapon, radar, sonar, and jet intelligence. Technically, the North Koreans got nuclear intelligence from the Soviets in 1956 so you could say that the Jews gave North Korea nuclear intelligence by way of the Soviets.

OK.... the Jews are evil.

"Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were United States citizens who were executed on June 19, 1953 after being convicted of committing espionage for the Soviet Union. They were accused of transmitting nuclear weapon designs to the Soviet Union; at that time the United States was the only country with nuclear weapons. They also provided top-secret information about radar, sonar, and jet propulsion engines to the USSR."
"Julius Rosenberg was born to a family of Jewish immigrants in New York City on May 12, 1918."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

"1956: The Soviet Union begins training North Korean scientists and engineers, giving them "basic knowledge" to initiate a nuclear program."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program

>Jews are genetically evil
>Bobby Fischer was a good guy though
Pick one fgt

Probably started polio and then held on to the cure. Prove me wrong.

The way Jews discredit someone is by claiming that person is a Jew.

I just said
polio existed before jews existed

Fischer was actually half Jewish, though.

That's what Jews say about their dissenters.

But you were the first people, Schlomo

Fischer denied this vehemently

They say the same shit about Hitler to try to discredit him

Yes-the so called "Royal Bloodline" is alien draconian-Reptilians. They thrive on chaos and human suffering. to them that is good vibes. They have ruled for centuries and are in essence the captors of humans-we are their livestock.

I couldnt agree more. I used to be apolitical/leftist. heres the story of my redpill:
1. white power music
2. vehemently anti gay anti muslim, dont quite understand the jew thing yet
3. research. begin to see through the smokescreen of jewish lies
4. Full blown NS
5. Sup Forums. Fully understand jews NS and the truth

I thought that might've been the case with Fischer, but if you saw what he looked like when he got old it's pretty clear that he had some Jew in him. Not that it makes me think any less of him, though.

Did Einstein invended something?

Yeah, just like Hitler was. Don't forget that he was also mentally ill and had one testicle :^)

nose and ears continue to grow throughout your life, so if he didnt look like that until he was old it's no reason to assume.

Just saying, it's a known Jew tactic. If they're dealing with a Jew-basher they'll send out misinfo that the person in question is also a Jew to try and discredit him.

Seriously, even Hitler is jewish from his mother's side. I'm sure.

Judaism without god produces communism and the left.

Judaism with god produces Zionism.

>worrying about Jews

Enjoy your koran, mohammad

The only person I worked with that was smarter than me was Jewish. Jewish Americans have been responsible for a massive amount of breakthroughs in all scientific fields. However, many of them voluntarily subscribe to "otherism" and see themselves as Jewish first and Americans second. Those Jews belong in Israel.