'sup /nazi/. How does it feel when your political movement reduced to a fucking frog?

'sup /nazi/. How does it feel when your political movement reduced to a fucking frog?

Feels good man!

epic

Wazzup, how does it feel to be bio-waste?

we also got a swastika

how does it feel to have your entire movement reduced to the act of watchign your partner be pleasured by a black man

Feels good man

Btw, I was refering to countries like yours producing humans like cockroaches

Probably better than Democrats feel for having their political movement reduced to a jackass.

>same person

I'm not a nazi at all but I would stab you in the abdomen just for being here, then I would rape the wound

>Samefag

That frog accomplished more than neo-nazis did in 100 years all over the planet.

how many times are you going to make this thread and why havent the mods banned you

>This is what goes on in the head of the average a*glo "person".

exact same thread as yesterday.

saged

>Flag
>Literally a Fascist State

You tell me, Chong.

I'm Scottish, Dim

>Not realising this board has IDs

neck yourself

>100 years all over the plante

10 years: Had a bigger impact than any other political ideology in proportion to its timeframe. Your post is the proof.
Saged.

how does it feel you're gonna be a Lampshade?

Dunno. How's it feel to be justifiably saged?

feels good man!

NICE

mines a fucking dead dude

Fuck you.

Whatchu say cuh!!?? Nigga, getchu ass up outside dat curr homeboy! You dis our ass muhfuckah!!?? Ah hell naw cuz, I finna get muh niggas Booty Mane and Lil RayRay to get dem hacker on senpai!! We finna trace yo bitchass to yo area of
R E S I D E N C Y trick ass ho!! Das own muh couzin R.I.P. cuh!!! Markass buster!!

S A G E D