Whats Sup Forumss opinion on castle doctrine / stand your ground laws?

Whats Sup Forumss opinion on castle doctrine / stand your ground laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_recall_election,_2013
breaking911.com/florida-home-intruder-shot-by-entire-family-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they've done more good than harm.

seems pretty reasonable.

I'm a lefty but I like them and I like guns

I refuse to be a victim, maybe someone who is spending their life robbing or hurting people deserve to be shot

also because I'm a tranny and once I got someone coming up to me threatening me to fuck off with my pistol; stared him down grinned at him and said "come on pussy" and he left

>also because i'm a tranny
kek nice bait retard.

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;" -Exodus 22:2
Jew laws are the best laws

We need guns more than anyone ;)

thanks for the (you) I could use more. It turns me on buttboi

Expanding it to stand your country, reads shot everyone slightly brown inside the national borders

If you kill your attackers, you win.

There is a reason I keep a crowbar and a really bright flashlight in my bedside drawer.

Castle Doctrine is fine

SYG laws are kind of stupid.

In that same fucking book it says
>Dont kill even if its a situation of kill or be killed

i think you should be able to kill anyone breaking into your home. Here you call the police and "hide".

I can't understand how anyone could be against them.

Which verse is that?

What's stupid about SYG? Why should I have to retreat from a place I have every right to be because a criminal threatens my life?

This right here. One of my professors in college was a chinese woman that lived during the cultural revolution, and the great famine. surprised i was able to get that big of a redpill in the liberal indoctrination centers

>If you kill your attackers, you win.

This conflicts with the Trudeau doctrine. As a Leaf, I'm confused.

I think castle doctrine is awesome. I live in one of the few places not yet pussified

Is the reason that you're a convicted felon?

that is one rusty axe. Do you plan on killing the Nigger slowly by blood poisoning?

I like to put nigger bait in front of my windows in the hope that one day I can catch one.

Mostly it is state interpreted a lot of times. The whole concept hinges on, in layman's terms, a reasonable fear of imminent fatal or serious bodily injury.

Besides, in "back to the wall" defense states, you can still shoot someone if they are shooting or attacking you and you couldn't reasonably flee. Almost every state, regarding of SYG or not, allows you to respond in self-defense with lethal force if the aggressor is themselves applying lethal or deadly force. SYG is "this big looking person was approaching me with a mean look while cracking their knuckles, therefore I shot them"

How does something like this make you feel?

>"By Blood Poisoning"

MY SIIDES

I will kill a home invader regardless of the legality of such an act

>SYG is "this big looking person was approaching me with a mean look while cracking their knuckles, therefore I shot them"

No it isn't. It just eliminates the duty to retreat in jurisdictions that had that. Duty to retreat was always fucking stupid. I should never have to "retreat" from a place I have a right to be.

It's honestly better to just kill the murder than to call the police and wait 30 minutes while your family gets killed or raped.

Makes me feel like we haven't done enough

>person breaks into your house in living room downstairs has a gun
>out of panic and duress because A FUCKING ARMED THREAT IS IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE, you grab your shotgun and start blindly firing into the dark downstairs
>suspect flees alive but now you are left with tens of thousands of dollars of damage from destroyed electronics, walls, furniture, valuables, etc

Who pays for these damages?

You ought to be able to shoot them even if they're unarmed.

>jews supporting the mass killing of niggers

I'm all for that

They're good, but they don't go far enough. If someone breaks into your house ready to do violence, you should legally be allowed to shoot them in the back or kill them once you wound them. At least the US recognizes the right to self defense.

>start blindly firing into the dark downstairs

What is a flashlight?

It doesn't make sense in Italy but makes perfectly sense in the USA.

How do dead people win? They're fucking roach food.

Really? Because the Israelites did a whole lot of killing at god's behest. Even Jesus recognized the need for violence sometimes.

> Right to life
Holy shit! Is it illigal to die in America?

center mass

>let me expose my position to the would be attacker

fuck off leaf

Yes, you have the absolute right to defend yourself with lethal force. No man should have to fear punishment from the state when he defends himself or his family.

It should be considered a human right. If anyone enters your house/endangers your property against your will you should be able to kill them provided you are not torturing them.

Is sickle cell the new tetanus?

>not blinding the attacker with a flashlight
You pay for the damages because you were retarded enough to shoot without knowing where the target was. No one else is liable.

There is no better achievement in life than to have an intruder walk into your home with ill intent, enter your cross hairs, catching a couple bullets to the chest, then as they lay dying you approach them and ask them to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. When they do, you blow their head off splattering their brains all over your domicile and send them to God's kingdom. Then you call the police for them to come clean up the remains. This is the pinnacle of life.

>under duress

oh wow so powerful

>>let me expose my position to the would be attacker

What is strobe flashlight?
What is IR night vision and IR flashlight?

This is modern times, we don't have to use torches for light anymore.

>shooting someone in self defense of one's own physical safety
>murder
Pick exactly one.

These are great. You got anymore BLM images saved to your computer?

What the fuck, I hate ethics now.

I love 'em. They are a necessary counter to the forced submission to crime the left has been trying to enact by prosecuting people who defend themselves.

>being this much of an untrained faggot
Or you could literally just wait up stairs and shoot him when he comes up

Step unwanted feet on my floor, prepare to meet my 12 bore.

Tits/cock or gtfo

You do for being a retard and not investing in a 5 dollar flashlight

That axe looks like it is used to dig holes and remove dog shit, wouldn't wonder if there is all kind of micro organisms living on there.

Can't flim senpai the zim zam

They should add that the robber's body becomes your property because they violated the NAP.

You are such a faggot cuck.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Castle doctrine or Cuckold doctrine, tough choice. In parts of Europe you get punished for self defense. Remember that British guy who put barbed wire on his fence and then got imprisoned for injuring the burglars.

>Who pays for these damages?

If they catch the fuck the criminal is responsible for the damage you do defending yourself from him. But chances are your homeowners insurance is going to have to pay for it since the fucker is probably pennyless or dead. Most gunfire damage to homes is actually less than $1000. Insurance is typically happy to pay to have the fuck removed from the gene pool.

You forfeit your rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness when you are a stupid nigger breaking into someones private residence.

Should apply to all property. Get off my lawn and dont try to open my truck door.

SYG saved my life. Laws shouldn't empower the lawless.

“but if it happens after sunrise, the defender is guilty of bloodshed. “Anyone who steals must certainly make restitution, but if they have nothing, they must be sold to pay for their theft.”
Exodus 22:3

story?

>Not knowing the definition of murder

Please hang up and don't try your call again.

>Happiness

HAHAHA

>Get off my lawn and dont try to open my truck door.

In many states castle doctrine applies to you when you are in your car. You can also carry a weapon in your car just like in a house.

Why *wouldn't* you want to expose your position so you can more easily get ass-raped?
It is clear from your initial stupid-ass question that you are opposed to any notion of home defence so why the fuck are you pretending at all?

LOL, leftists confuse the Constitution with Deceleration of Independence.

If you can't kill someone who is trying to rob or kill you in your own house, let alone out in the streets, then you are not a free man. No exceptions. NONE.
I'm looking at you, euroshits.
>blubba blubba R U really gonna end a life over your flat screen TV? You hab insurance tho!
anyone who says this is missing the point.

/thread

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

In theory I agree, but it has a lot of problems. Like if a kid sneaked out and comes home after midnight and gets shot. It has happened numerous times and it's because of this firm, slightly paranoid self-defence mentality.

On the other side, if some stranger comes into your home intending to do God knows what, you better neutralize that fuck as quickly as possible to protect your family.

There are solid arguments for and against laws like this but in the end the proponents have stronger arguments.

>anyone who says this is missing the point.
I know, if some scumfuck risks his life for 80bucks for some drugs then his life clearly isn't worth anything to him or society.

Other than the magazine law, which is easy as fuck to get around, Colorado' gun laws are based. You can cc on college campuses.

That's what flashlights are for.

It's best not to use gun lights or flashlights against home intruders.

Get a bunch of those cheap LED night lights off amazon and put them around your house to just barely illuminate the usual areas.

Then you can sneak around and lay in wait until you get the fuck in you sights and possibly determine how many they are.

The only bright light the fucks will see with be their last....

the UK has had some high publicity cases where farmers who have shot burglars leaving or entering the property have been done for manslaughter or full blown murder in one case. The side of castle doctrine where you can claim self defence when someone enters your property with malicious intent is logical because normally you dont have time to ask them if they're murderers or not. But once you start arguing for being allowed to kill people to protect your property it gets a bit weird.

Stand your ground is just plain wrong. Instead of regular self defence where you respond to what you think is a definite threat, you instead can respond with overwhelming force to what you perceive as a potential threat. The upside is that the people who are dumb enough to get themselves on either side of the situation shouldnt really contribute to the genepool anyway.

That's why you explain to your kids the risk of sneaking out when you keep a gun next to your bed.
Or just don't raise shit kids who sneak out.

>white

>Other than the magazine law, which is easy as fuck to get around

The 'law' is only half heartedly enforced in Denver and Bounder counties. Most other CO counties openly ignore it. They recalled and removed many of the fools that voted for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_recall_election,_2013

oh, so commies are mentally retarded

How is this topic still controversial?

If someone breaks into your house will you're still in it, they obviously intend to hurt or kill you.

Make sure of your target and pull the trigger, simple as.

Of course the kids are heavily armed too so you need to be sure your family all works together.

breaking911.com/florida-home-intruder-shot-by-entire-family-video/

What is this Solid Snake horse shit? Use a weapon light.

>girl on the left
GET YOUR FUCKING FINGER OFF THAT GOD DAMN TRIGGER YOU FUCKING RETARD, YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH.

Fag flag, yet we all know you are a leaf

Source?
>tips fedora

they are good and needed things

>nigger breaks into my home
>has the ability to kill/rape my wife and/or my daughter
>shoot him
>go to jail
>do not go past go
>do not collect $200
yeah that shit makes sense

By the cartoonist's logic, all punishments violate the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Without the right to use a firearm for self-defense, your life and liberty rest on your ability to fight off everyone who wishes to take them from you.

>you've got the right to life but no right to defend it
What a shit argument

Don't worry I know. Even Tanner gunshow in Denver straight up ignores it.

But what if it makes me happy to victimize other people? Don't I have a right to pursue that? Checkmate gunfags.

Don't worry. Nobody is going to put your grandma in jail.