When you realise that islam is the true final redpill and the only thing that can stop degeneracy and jewry worldwide...

When you realise that islam is the true final redpill and the only thing that can stop degeneracy and jewry worldwide. So why haven't you converted yet Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXOSWv1wF5E
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4nsYqNcA
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show your true flag then we can talk.

Yeah, cause pedophilia and living in constant fear of your unpredictable sand neighbours is definitely a repdpill, eh?

>Bend the knee for a kiddie diddler
No thanx

This .gif proves OPs point.
......you know..... the one about degeneracy.....?

You're not really making a good argument with this.

Islam is redpilled.
Its a fact.
The hate for Islam is being fueled and propagandized by (((guess who))) solely for the benefit of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXOSWv1wF5E

>inb4
Im christian, but I listen to and respect Islam.

Keep telling yourself that, you also forgot the fact that your own face is so fucked up that is degenerate.

Fuck off Paki. Islam is globalist and anti-nationalist ergo it cannot be redpilled.

We hate you IN SPITE of you oppressing women (which btw you don't do it right, the Asians get it right you don't).

Those guys are using Islam to consolidate government power.

Every.
Single.
One.
Of.
Them. are being monitored and followed by the authorities. Because the authorities employ them to do terrorist attacks.

No one converts to Islam because of terror attacks, but the government do expand their power. Just think, (((Cui))) bono?

Fuck off back to twitter you mainstream mong

My face isn't fucked.
Please explain how a gif of woman shitting on a Quran is making a good argument?

Im a white christian.
Islam is being used by (((globalists))) to destroy europe. The individuals are only doing whats best for their families. I'm against mass immigration, but I would do the same if I was in their position.

Please explain how a gif of woman shitting on a Quran is making a good argument?

It isn't an argument it's a statement

Reminder that Islamics are ready to grind up whites and jews.

Nuke the Saudis.

Obvious anti islam bait thread

listen to how Islam describes these days.

It describes Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2

that woman is clearly a product of islam

wow. Deep.

I think she and you need to turn the TV off. Such thoughts have only been put in your head by (((TV Media)))

Cut the larp you're really embarrassing

I'm being honest.
Hitler liked muslims and was sympathetic to Islam.

You're thinking of Mormonism, roach

Islam is rightwing. Islam makes the right in the west look weak.
If arabs were white, rightwingers would embrace it. The only reason they don't is because arabs look different - thats it.

The two share the same ideals

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

what the christ is wrong with her shit.

The best lecture about these days:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4nsYqNcA

i'd save this if it wasn't so nasty

slide thread sage

open another tab and follow both threads

"The sun rising in the west" is a major sign of the end times in Islam

Along with Istanbul being retaken and being called Constantinople again.

Yes really

this is sort of a misconception; he was sympathetic to their cause, because at the time all the nations where under direct foreign control. mainly british, frnech and ottoman. as germany had long before tried to have direct trade with them instead of colonization (berlin - baghdad railway f.ex). Their cause was control over their own territories. As his ideal foreign policy did not include colonization as can be read in zweites buch, he could support their right for self-determination.
but it was more an acceptance of their will for control over their land while understanding that the driving force/what motivated them for the fight was religion.

I actually considered this just to kill kikes

I don't want anything to do with shitskins. Islam is worse than judaism

when i read about the jewish usury, bank interests and how it's such a global scam and the basic way of jewish control in the world, i knew then why it's such a major sin in islam worse than fornication

It looked like she had a worm in her shit. I'll probably jerk off to it later.

this

Islam is evil. Th truth is not in it. Sharia is a scam & not compatible with rule of law or social systems in the west....

Mohammed stole from judaism & christianity to form a death cult....Mohammed is a false prophet...he died with a shameful erection and had no male heirs...May a curse be upon him....

Islam is cancer

Explain how the quran, hadith, & sira have contradictory verses.

Explain why sects of islam war against another? Why sunni's, shia's, sufi's, salafist's persecute one another?

Why does murder, rape, cruelty, torture, and religious intolerance follow a muslim wherever they go?

Why do muslims find it acceptable to fuck a boy, but kill one of their own that fucks an adult man? Why do women suffer when they just do normal stuff?

Islam has some strengths, but no music and no alcohol? Fuck that.

Even if degeneracy is defeated, life is not worth living if you spend all your time with you ass in the air facing mecca.

Islam is morally strong, but culturally weak. And honestly, Islam has too much infighting to be considered a viable alternative for civilization. The only muslim countries that have reached some form of stability has done so by lucking out on oil and copying the white christian man, and that is a fact. Without the christian nations, the muslims would still be riding camels and killing each other over minor muhammed factoids.

Hav you seen this?:
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk

All money is borrowed into existence at interest. We value everything at a minus number because money is monetized debt. This is the single cause to EVERY problem in the world. Destruction becomes profitable when money is debt. Islam is redpilled on money. see video here:

What part of i don't like brown people do you not understand islamofag? Your religion is based on the ramblings of a fat illiterate lazy stupid man who liked fucking kids and thought a donkey flew him to the moon. Your willing tools of the jews just like the niggers. Your culture or lack thereof is ugly and boring and you all smell like what happens when little children wipe their asses and don't flush the toilet paper but rather put it in the little waste bin next to the toilet. Seriously Ahmed go fuck yourself.

yea that worm or whatever was the exact moment i closed the gif and zipped my dick