Does Sup Forums know any women with hobbies other than brunch or traveling?

Does Sup Forums know any women with hobbies other than brunch or traveling?

A better question would be:

Does Sup Forums know any women?

Sorry, but your mom doesn't count

so womyn have become entirely worthless?

I know one who knits and does photography but she's the exception and not the norm. The rest of them have "hobbies" of eating, drinking wine, and Netflix

Do watching shitty TV, eating junk food, and crying count as hobbies?

I knew one five years ago who found the best music acts to go see. she also liked to dance. Made the best soup and bread, enjoyed camping and when I went over there we made each other new cocktails we researched and watched weird movies. Or sesame street or just listened to music and talked.

This woman doesn't exist anymore.

Interesting women are a dying breed. I wouldn't even know where to find them, they don't exist in universities or anything

I worked in an office once where women's hobbies included stabbing each other in the back and then running to the bathroom to cry.

>women
Never heard of that

this, a majority of women (wife's friends) are completely clueless about many things, they're talking about television programs, shit about other women, and generally wasting oxygen discussing irrelevant things,

The concept of thinking of them like children goes far into describing how to tolerate it.

well my sister likes to talk about how she wants to go to alaska or japan errr well i also have a co worker and she likes to save up to go to france in the wint......
uh........yeah.

Facebook

You should meet this person!
>see the 'Live Laugh Love' sign in their profile,

Yeah, nah that's ok

Women are for making and raising babies. Woman brains are stuck in perpetual toddler level of development. Stop thinking they are anything else and you will have less problems understanding women.

my wife has a large vegetable garden, raises rabbits chickens and brews her own beer. Also loves to go shooting with me. All this while pregnant mind you.

Most online artists are women if that counts as a hobby. Also know a few into stuff as far as taxidermy.

Reading, shopping, yoga, travel.
None are hobbies in traditional sense

Yes.
>writing
>reading
>cosplay
>football
>cooking
>rock climbing
>model painting
Just off the top of my head.

My GF likes to hike and shoot guns. Strangely enough, I am in Boston.

> traveling

lol women don't really travel. they don't explore some ancient ruins or discover hidden lands. they visit some random foreign city where they can attention whore for the attention of 'excotic' men while no one back home judges her for what a beta loser she is

My best friend knits, bakes reads and cooks her betrothed bacon flavored everything she can think of. She makes stuffed animals, jewelry and loves to draw. She will be making beautiful white babies soon enough. Dont give up guys there are red pilled women out there. I indroduced her to her darling because he is a good man who deserves real love.

I just want to find a good red pilled women for my brother. I have been going to different churches every Sunday trying to befriend a Christian conservative women to indroduce to my brother.

yes

this lmao
>goes to Zante/Ibiza/Magaluf/*insert generic Mediterranean party destination here*
>get dicked down by the locals or #LADS on holiday
>"I love to travel"

Yeah, my girlfriend's a dedicated artist. 90% of women are naturally interested in things for their relation to social positions and people, though. Being "into" something for the sake of itself is usually more of a male thing.

The good ones are depressed Poles, though.

its cause men are more able to accept being degenerate cuck losers and just be in a cold dark room playing video games while a woman has to experience life and cant accept just being a faggot. theyre the driving force of western civilization.