What does it feel like knowing that American culture dominates yours?

Think about it:

>every country has McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, etc
>the entire world listens to American music, watches American television, and drools over American cinema and art
>the entire world uses American inventions like the automobile, the internet, the plane, etc
>the entire world even dresses like Americans. how many pairs of blue jeans do you own?

USA! USA! USA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
statista.com/statistics/256044/mcdonalds-restaurants-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were 50% nonwhite yay

Makes me sick. Your globalist cuck state has doomed Europe.

Pic related; modern American couple.

>American inventions like the automobile

Huh? Also I watch fare more anime than American stuff.

we have no mcdonalds or burger king.

also foreign music is banned... only national music can be played on radio

> the entire world uses American inventions like the automobile, the internet, the plane, etc
> American inventions
> automobile, the internet, the plane

kek

Shitty, our national culture is kiked and local culture is shamed.

>Doesn't get that we pleased our and your jewish master by pretending to accept your culture
But the new generation does, strangely. It is like with your commie subverted, which we have to.

>>every country has McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, etc
>this is American culture
hahahahahahahah

the germans invented the automobile my artery clogged friend

You speak English.
You use Indian numbers.

the automobile was invented in germany

We also have to worry about dicks on chicks. Not to mention poverty is at an all time high

I found the people who wear blue jeans.

How many people actually believe that the internet was invented in Europe in the early 90's?
I bet there's a shitload of them.

>Indian numbers

No, these are ISLAMIC numbers, invented by Mohamed himself.

pic related, modern British names.

Not atm. Blue jeans are like 20% of my pants.

By Muhammad al Shuruk Habedin

kys ahmet

You know that "M" really is the hoof of satan right?

Feels alright, man. American culture is pretty good.

Yes because the automobile was invented by the americans....fucking cuck and no it doesnt anyhow dominate our culture its just a mix theres more french culture in german countries than american

Just why?

Even this German band admits it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

No no no. Dez was African numbers before you'll stole dem from us.

American """culture"""

How does it feel knowing that if you consider us potato niggers your country is literally 46% white

literally we had the same fucking clothing like the only thing that we wouldnt have without america would be jumpsuits and printed shirts

Love it? I work for a big American software company here in the UK. Get paid a lot less than burgers, but It's way above the market average here.

what would happen with that stuff if you heat it up ? it would burn or what ?

>American "culture"
America is just a European colony. Everything you will ever achieve will just be an extension of European civilization. Nice try burger

let me guess.. callcenter work for Microsoft...

I drive a 1984 Vauxhall nova, listen to BBC radio 2 and work in a coal mine. Comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

I don't eat that shit. Also no burger king or kfc here. In my city no Mcdonalds either.
>the entire world listens to American music
I don't
>watches American television
I don't
>and drools over American cinema
I don't
>and art
I don't
>the entire world uses American inventions like the automobile
I don't
>the internet
I do
>the plane, etc
I don't
>the entire world even dresses like Americans.
I don't
>how many pairs of blue jeans do you own?

That is ok, they sell decent cheap food and coffee.

>the entire world listens to American music, watches American television, and drools over American cinema and art.
They used too. Those industries are now infected with sjw cancer. Not sure about the future.

>the entire world uses American inventions like the automobile, the internet, the plane, etc
Gr8 b8 m8. Google American Inventors for the lolz

>the entire world even dresses like Americans. how many pairs of blue jeans do you own?
We do love burkas.

more like: how does it feel like knowing american capitalism dominates yours?
which i would answer: meh

Don't worry, we're happy to carry the torch of European achievement. You can go enjoy your daughters taking on an Islamic last name, okay?

>you are also fucked, so our degenerate culture is ok

Not north korea
checkmate

You're on an American website right now using the American internet.

You people are so weird some times.

>t. 40% nonwhite
don't you worry about us friendo

You realise that's an anti-globalisation anti-Americanization song, pinhead?

Made me a nazi.

>Post anti American Musik

Close, Software Developer at Amazon.

komm runter du deutscher die USA ist genauso scheisse wie der Mittlere Osten alter bleib einfach bei Europa

that's like Africans bragging that HIV/AIDS is a world wide pandemic

becomes an oily mess probably

There is no such thing as American culture or America for that matter.

makes me feel bad and somewhat empowered.
The jews are a global tribe.Only a global common culture can bring them down.

This is a German girl and her refugee pet

we dont have kfc nigga

All of the things I listed are positive.
Just because you're HIV positive doesn't mean we all are.

Most of them are already hebrew names. May as well throw in some arabic ones as well.

we all have degenerate elements in our culture, Brits aren't exempt (pic related). Instead of trying to push all the blame on Americans and whining all day, why not sort yourselves out and we'll try to do the same

t. lying fat fuck mong

>Burgers originate from ancient Rome.
> Émile Pathé, the person who first recorded music were french, TV pioneer was a Scotish scientist Alexander Bain.
KFC fried chicken, well maybe immigrant niggers made it so popular.
>Internal combustion engine (used in cars) originates from England. Internet originates from CERN in Switzerland.
Wright brothers (plane) were american can't argue with that
>Hugest and most successful fashion brands originates from Italy. Jeans material originated from Italy too.

What actually USA did is industrialization. Applauses to capitalism, but you can't say that Americans did everything.

where tf do you live

Fucking cowards wont admit it but its true. America rules the world. American culture colonized us all. And American leftism is going to end the white race. Fuck

Because this degenerate culture started from you and you pushed it onto the whole world.

>normalizing tits on television
>which led to normalizing whores in society
>which led to young wild and free culture and lads holiday meme

All started from your Hollywood.

>What does it feel like knowing that American culture dominates yours?
>lists the literal cancer of this world
Is this a way to vent your frutstration at multi-national soulless megacorporations?

Memes aside, American music have nearly no influence around here, compared to Britbong music.

Seriously, while cinema and TV shows is all about holywood around here, when it comes to music, American stuff is overshadowed by British songs.

No.

>You can go enjoy your daughters taking on an Islamic last name, okay?
You are fighting on the streets to let them in. We never had a choice. You have seen Europe and want it.

>0 blue jeans
Uh, oh. Muslim detected.

wll your culture, mostly music and the movies really infuence the world, mostly in a negative way.
Of course every civiilization has its bad apples, but encouraging degeneracy is just retarded.
really?
Can you name some bands that play on the radio?

Was true in the 80s and early 90s, but not anymore. American influence has waned significantly.

>the entire world uses American inventions like the automobile
Holy shit this post

There is no "our" culture.

Also all the things you listed are the opposite of a culture. They don't belong to any people exclusively but are owned by big corporations with 0 identity.

>McDonalds, Burger King, KFC
>American culture
>culture
TOP-KEK

Damnnn Jamal got lucky.

Are you telling me that parts of british culture that is degenerate is a popular cultural export and that other countries have begun mimicking this degeneracy because of it?
Are people committing incest because of britain? I don't think so.
I know that white girls in other countries are lusting over black men and becoming degenerates because of black american hip hop though.

I really really love being an American. Really the only thing I think could compare is living in Rome at it's height. We live in the center of the world in a huge peaceful (relatively) empire and the whole world is our footstool. It's really just a primal comfiness that warms my soul.

There isn't a single country more influential today, so wtf are you talking about?

You're on an american site speaking american? You're not on a chinese site speaking chinese?

>inb4 hurr durr I'm speaking english not american

no you're not, you're speaking american, you probably learned the language from movies and american tv.

There is no such thing as America.

>>normalizing tits on television

are you serious, nigger? Europeans make fun of America all the time for NOT allowing tits on television. You're telling me you've never heard something like

>durr puritanical Americans can't even have tits on tv, where's ur freedom now

That literally only happens in a handful of coastal libtard cities. The rest of the country says "Fuck off, we're full" and that's why Trump won.

I don't have anything against the jews

statista.com/statistics/256044/mcdonalds-restaurants-in-europe/

>there are 1,470 McDonalds restaurants in Germany.
>1,470

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I have one pair of Austrian army trousers, one pair of sport pants for exercise and one pair of good trousers for formal events.

What is influential?
Hollywood?
I dont live nowhere near hollywood nor am I involved with it, I have nothing to do with mcdonalds either.

>Are you telling me that parts of british culture that is degenerate is a popular cultural export and that other countries have begun mimicking this degeneracy because of it?

not my problem that the world likes our shit culture more than your shit culture. I'm sure you fuckers would export any degenerate shit could if only there the market wasn't already cornered

>not forced to tip

nice try

>falling for this bait

Can confirm
>also, meme flag

You aren't filled with constant paranoia that the enemies of 'american freedom' are more powerful and dangerous than they actually are and that America's position as the top power is constantly being threatened?
Seems like a uniquely American culture feature desu and not that comfy.

It certainly explains the current degrading state of the world.

ok, OP is a retard. Germany invented the automobile. America invented the plane and the internet.

Americans, when you say shit like this is makes us love you more

>What is influential?
Something that has influence?

>Hollywood?
Yes, and the media, and American culture.

>I dont live nowhere near hollywood nor am I involved with it, I have nothing to do with mcdonalds either.

I don't see how's that relevant when discussing American influence on the culture of other nations?

>>the entire world uses American inventions like the automobile, the internet, the plane, etc
WE