Looks like we're going to war boys

Looks like we're going to war boys. twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/896129443265036288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-DSfvYCKwY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ
twitter.com/thejointstaff/status/895997030668976128
youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely taken out of context

War is back on the menu

War, what is it good for?

Purging the deadwood and enriching your bank account, if you were smart enough to invest wisely :)

>Katy Turd taking trumps comments out of context

lmfao I'm shocked

Fuck ya! Getting that big dick swagger back.

FGTH covers of political funk

Her daddy issues didn't suddenly go away once her daddy became her mommy and so she spends her time trying to get Trumps attention

Mfw warmongering

Remember when this board loved Trump because he'd keep us out of wars? How quick you guys turn into neocons.

Seriously, if they hit Cali, who even cares?

And why do you call it WW3?

I'm pretty >comfy here
Who else is >comfy?

The answer is no btw.

I think she's still just mad Trump owned her on her own interview

That's hot!

>26-dimensional mahjong

This. Drumpf campaigned on a platform of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-DSfvYCKwY&t=1s

"I don't know if you're going to air this"

>Stop asking stupid questions, little Katie

Please list the war(s) started by this administration

Can we bomb Germany yet?

>Actually forcefully responding to constant threats of nuclear war from a country that is now icbm capable instead of adding sanctions and hoping the problem goes away.

>Warmongering

Invading a country over sketchy mossad intelligence that a country that had never made a threat against the US might have WMDs as a pretext to go to war for oil and expanding greater Isreal is warmongering.

Yeah that was actually the original title of "War and Peace"

as a jew, this is ideal. we get to blame the " alt right " for this war, just like how conservatives got blown the fuck out and forever shit on because of george bush and those wars, now we get to lay the responsibility of a nork war on populist nationlists and their * our goy * Trump.

top fucking lol

this is your brain on "alt right"

“Spoken like a true messiah! Simple, direct, quotable, and it doesn’t answer the question unless somebody takes the time to carefully think about it.”

In other news, 4 more Salon and Huffpost writers have gone missing.

Dumb nigger, we support him because he will keep us out of wars we don't need to be in like iraq and vietnam

North korea threatening us with nukes isn't Trump starting a war you stupid fuck, you have to be the dumbest nigger on the corner if you think that wanting a president to be peaceful involves standing down when some gook microdick faggot threatens you

>saddam didnt threaten shit
>* maybe he has weapons of mass destruction, need to invade him
>nkorea threatens constantly and also has weapons of mass destruction, thinks we aren't going to invade

>Syria
>Afghanistan
>Venezuela
>North Korea

He's a neocon, face it. It's OK that you became one too. You do as you're told.

>Katy Turd

Fake news

PUT ME IN THE SCREAMCAP

sUx4 (you) that you're so bad at what you do

Remember when he bombed Syria? Remember how troops are still in Afghanistan despite him telling us he'd get them out?

perfect ill be fighting for the norks

ITS HAPPENING

NK is the only 'good' fight we'll be involved in since the korean war. That's what happens when we take away a countrys ability to have a military force and it gets threatened faggot. It's only nuclear because pussy leftist took the appeasement route.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN!

all for Israel Goy
We didn't get syria so you WILL give us Nkorea
Trump is officially a kike cuck.

saying you'll respond if you're threatened with nukes by a lunatic third world communist seems pretty reasonable to me, user. war is only good in self defence.

WTF? DRUMP FOOLED ME. I can't believe I voted for him now.

>implying we don't want happenings
>implying we didn't meme him just to piss off women and cucks

Nah mate, we don't like fake, unnessesary wars (Syria, Iraq, etc.). The Gnasty Gnorc himself is threatening the west with Nukes.

If we don't deal with NK now, it'll be a hell of a lot worse when they eventually get Nukes.

Why is everybody on the left so terrified? They're terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought. Do they fear death, is that all? What's to be afraid of?

Trump bombed Syria. You all celebrated.

You like whatever he tells you. It's fine. Lot of isolationists turned neocon at some point.

>America/South Korea is hit by nuclear weapons
>millions dead
>Trump launches military response

ugh guise like I totally voted Trump but does anyone else think he's a bit keen to go to war? I mean come on lol it's just North Korea they probably have no nuclear weapons left just leave them alone already omg, but yeah totes better than hillary right my fellow centrifuges! (but seriously im kinda regretting my vote right nao)

we still love Trump, and lets be honest, north korea is an obongo created problem that Trump was left to deal with

>you all celebrated
didn't happen kys shill

only the dead can know peace from this rustling

Makin' Moolah

This. I remember when they had 3 nukes, now they have 60 nukes and submarines too.

You have a very selective memory kiddo. People didn't celebrate it when they found out it was a false flag.

The answer is no. You doomdayers can just kill yourselves, no need to take the rest of us with you

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ

Absolutely nothing - War, huh, yeah

Good. Im still pissed that you ameritards didnt use more cameras to record the fat man and little boy habbening. I will never forgive you for that.

Goes back further than that. In truth it's a bill clinton problem. The last 3 presidents have been absolute pussies (Obama in particular) when dealing with the NK problem.

No it's not. You'll know when it gets actually hot by paying attention to daily life around you and the markets.
Something you dumb dumbs never understand, despite all your whacky conspiracy theories about things connecting, is that you miss the point that things connect.

The "elites" as you call them need to prepare for war before it happens. Nothing they do is really that conspicuous if you bother to pay attention. Like I said, watch the markets, follow the daily social interactions of people, pay attention to what they are talking about.

That doesn't mean things can't change in a week or so. But today, and tomorrow. There is no war.

Increasing domestic manufacturing

While Burgers,Norks and Chinks are killing
eachother ill be here with my brethren eating sopa de macaco and exporting supplies at a higher rate
to get some dollers

>I think you know the answer to that.

about fucking time

US has the best military propaganda.

twitter.com/thejointstaff/status/895997030668976128

you told Testikov that?

Making money for both pro and anti war sides!!

kek im glad im not the only one who remembers the DISAVOW memes

youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

Has anyone noticed that once the deep state failed at regime change in Syria that the war rhetoric ramped up against N Korea? When ISIS was making gains in Syria the rhetoric agains't N Korea went quiet. The deep state want war.
Trump is not with the deep state. He may have to look like he's going along with it for now.

Trump does whatever his neocon daddies tell him to do. Once Bannon got neutered in the WH, we were fucked.

The best answer you can give to a question you don't want to answer.

Holy shit guys I just saw Kim fly by window on a shark while eating pancakes!
It's happening!!

War on ISIS
War on opiates
War on Norks*

*coming soon!

Imagine for a second being some murrican Trump supporter coming here from reddit. All seems fine and well, until we're on the brink of WWIII, and Sup Forums transforms back into the good ol' habbedings machine that it always has been. A bunch of fucking lunatics wishing for the end of the world.

May the heat of the nuclear blasts burn our corposes to a crisp. Praise fucking kek.

>clinton signed the law creating the housing bubble that burst under bush in 07/08
>clinton gave missile tech to china
>clinton didn't kill bin laden when given the chance
Clinton has a good rep but when you look at the time bombs he dropped as president he was actually downright horrible.

Canadians will be forced to invade first.

>Katy "87 IQ" Tur

eugenics.

Wow you sound like a faggot

It's amazing how faggy Norwegians are. I've known a few and all of them are moronic nerds.

Can't wait for you and all of your loved ones to get nuked. At least I will get to enjoy that for a while before it's our turn.

This.

BIG LEAGUE MANUFACTURING

>leaf

>he'd keep us out of wars?
No, you stupid fuck. We said we didn't want him to go to war with Russia like Shillary would have done.

We don't give a fuck about NK or China. Fuck them.