Neil deGrasse Tyson is right ya know, stop denying climate change Sup Forums

Neil deGrasse Tyson is right ya know, stop denying climate change Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8I1oEdRSgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, and I'm glad people aren't freaking out about natural cycles claiming it's the end of the world anymore.

I hate this affirmative action beneficiary nigger. He's dumb as a box of frogs. Fucking stupid nigger cunt

What the fuck does that even mean

>There are more beaches in the universe than there are grains of sand on a beach. - Black Science Man

One hasnt had some scientists deliberally lying/falsifying data.

But nobody is claiming that the eclipse is man-made

It's almost like climate change deniers aren't "science deniers" like they're so often branded as

>climate change
whats the alternative? climate never changes and stays exactly the same forever? Is anyone really this retarded? Are there people who think if we just burning coal the climate will never change?

im more and more certain that this nigga doesnt even know the definition of science.
>we are right about this one thing that is easily to predict
>this means we are right about that totall unrelated thing which needs a lot more factors to be included of which we many probably dont even know about in a completely chaotic system which predictionmethods often fail to tell me how the weather is gonna be 2 days from now

> deterministic process
> stochastic proces

>capitalizing climate change
The Mayans were predicting eclipses without modern science.

>two completely and independent phenomena
>one predictable and reoccurring, based on math
>the other is a Jewish myth based on political agenda

Which one is it goys? Fuck this puppet nigger.

Ask him what the temperature will be on Aug 21st.

Haven't all predictions that were made on climate change failed? Maybe I am not aware, that is possible. Are there computer predictions that they made a decade ago that turned out to be accurate?

>ultimate red pill

Watch this documentary The Uncertainty Has Settled and start to think for yourself.

spbp

Few people deny climate change

Some people deny that its man made

Many people disagree on how to handle climate change

kek

I always like the points he raises. Its like hard cold logic.

oh shit nice fpbp

Evidently more taxes is the only way to handle it.

No all were wrong.

It is explained in: The Uncertainty Has Settled.

Don't forget the gimmedats we need to give to third world countries.

>be nigger with useless theoretical physics phd
>don't revolutionize anything in physics
>don't invent anything useful
>make millions
>have legion of dumbass hipsters clinging to your every word
he truly is the scientist that millennial's deserve

Rekt

youtu.be/V8I1oEdRSgc
very informative

>predict

it truly was a sad day when new york drowned in 2012, fuck you polar bears! and white males!

Nobody denies that climate change exists, you dumb nigger. The question is how much our actions significantly effect the change.
The answer is surprisingly little.

when people mention climate change, in just about any context, they're referring to man-made climate change, it's practically implied every time

I have been freezing my balls off this summer, where the fuck is my promised climate change!??!?!?!

Is your electricity bill very high/has that spilled over into the cost of regular shit you buy over the past few years? because you guys pay like 3X what we pay for electricity because you fell for the green meme

>have actual proof of eclipse
>not one shred of proof for climate change

And why is climate change a concern only from late june to late september every year? Hmmmmm.....

I'm getting sick of this faggot and his popsci bullshit.

prove that there's a total solar eclipse on aug 21 desu

that's like saying: "prove that the sun will rise tomorrow."

>climate changes (it really doesn't fyi)
>third world dies off even more
not seeing the problem.

>Decide to buy into the micro generation meme
>Install photovoltaic panels
>Get 65% of the cost of the plant deducted on my income taxes
>Taxcucks payed my solar panels
>MFW

nice. use the normies against themselves. i like it.

nobody is in denial that e=mc^2 , therefore climate change reeee

Science also told the diferent races had diferent average IQ.

He's right. Solar eclipses are a lie only meant to sell "eclipse friendly" glasses. It hasn't happened yet so how do we know it will?

More to the point, the 8 acres I own in Pennsylvania might become oceanfront property.

If you could plot climate change with the same accuracy you can plot an eclipse nobody would say shit. When was the last time an eclipse occurred 6000 miles off of where it was supposed to occur?

Yeah man it's so obvious it's happening. can't believe Sup Forums is full of people who are so blinded by lies. Whatevr, hope they're around long enough to see the world get fucked up because of people like them LOL

when do we stop politicizing natural cycles?

This guy is not even smart at all, all he does is say obvious shit with fancy words.

A solar eclipse is a simple, one time event and global warming is a complex concept, hence the solar eclipse is easier to sell to people. Niggers confirmed stupid once again.

>this is too cerebral for nupol

destruction fpbp

>"huh, strange. I was driving at 70mph, and through scientific methods and tools, the prediction I would go 70 miles in 1 hour was correct!
>"nobody denies this prediction, yet somehow we deny climate change?"

Literally what

That's like saying someone doesn't like fruit because they don't like apples.

He's a wise nigger, isn't he?

>1 post by this id
>thread has no substance other than pol btfo

You know how to handle this. Pic related + sage

he is a corporate scientist shill, he is not to be trusted.