youtube.com/watch?v=jaM_QkyvIJo
youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're stupid.

>You're stupid.
explain user

Wow.

That guy is a piece of shit.

I hope he puts the wall up before he gets impeached.

He probably thinks the guy on CNN didn't mean it literally.

d-did you watch the video user?

This literal CIA nigger has been paid by Zucker to go on air and actually physcally threaten the POTUS for MONTHS

More clips of Phil the faggot mudd
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQiaNoHuG3Y
>Jan. 24 "A former CIA counterterrorism deputy ripped into President Donald Trump on Tuesday for what he called a “disgusting” speech at the agency’s headquarters."
youtube.com/watch?v=3u3zxkcJCkg
>Mar. 6 "Phillip Mudd Minces No Words in his opinion of Trump and his latest screw up. Trump made a blatant and false accusation of President Obama wire tapping him at Trump Tower but offered no EVIDENCE"
youtube.com/watch?v=jaM_QkyvIJo
>May 17 "Firing Comey BACKFIRES on Trump. "Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller is HORRIBLE News for Trump"

Holy shit. Literal JFK tier kike threats.

i assumed it was a shill posting randomly in each thread

Yep, and to think Jeff Lord gets fired for a joke tweet, Phil mudd threatens the POTUS on air weekly usually with tapper, blitzer and cooper (the 3 cia nigger butt buddies) see here

You're just paranoid.

CNN should be at the back of the bus with the rest of the Fake News niggers. Why does he even take ANY questions from those kikes?

thats a fake pic user. every one knows the guy on the right was added for propaganda

I can smell a civil war a-brewin.

what the fuck? how is it allowed for anyone to call for the death of the president?

Is they backed by Mormon or Jesuits ?

How many people in this thread genuinely believe he was being literal when he said the "the government's gonna kill this guy" and how many are just feigning outrage?

>how is it allowed for anyone to call for the death of the president?
(((CNN))) hates Trump so people can call for his death on their air without repercussions.

It's a fucking pattern for him to say threatening things directly about or even sometimes to the President

Right, and how many people in the government are watching some no-name asshole on CNN waiting for orders to kill people?

youre thinking about it wrong. the government controls cnn, not the other way around

Bingo
They send him on there in order TO issue threats. Somebody's seeing them

M R.
U N P R E S I D E N T E D©
--
P A Y
F O R
Y O U R
W A L L
! ! !

He'll lose his job for this completely in-context statement, unlike this other guy, right?

Also, you are NEVER allowed to ever talk about Nazis/The Holocaust'TM in anything but a negative way. (((They))) will get rid of you every single time. It's how they keep anyone from denying what would take down the Jews once and for all.

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4

I find phil mudd to be a disgusting, deranged person and subscribe to cnn (via cable). i dont think he should be allowed on tv