Why do so many white nationalists support Israel instead of Palestine...

Why do so many white nationalists support Israel instead of Palestine? They claim to support Jewish nationalism but what they're supporting is Jewish supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok so I really wanna comment on this but CAN WE JUST FUCKING RESOLVE THIS ALREADY? What is wrong with this guy's head? He seems normal otherwise

wtf is up with that head, fetal alcohol syndrome?

>Actually supporting an effeminate 'white identity' advocate who openly shills for Israel
Just goes to show that any movement will be infiltrated or subverted sooner or later, if it wasn't already at the start, kikes have their hands in everything.

It's simple. Eventually, the Arabs will surpass and destroy the kike scum. However, if we delay that for as long as possible, we also maximize arab casualties in the meanwhile.

>shilling for sandniggers
gay as fuck, seems like the west just craves that juicy arab cock...

because muslims are worse then jews in their own way

Yes, focus on the Muslims, forget about us, good goy.

I don't know. He doesn't seem that weird when he talks but there's still no way a person could function with a head like that.

AAAAHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS HEAD

his head pierced through the pepe and killed it

Someone needs to make a Richard Spencer thread bingo card complete with head photoshops and man boobs.

also, he's super fucking overweight. If you're trying to lead a legitimate movement have the decency to strap your fat in when you make public appearances

>Why do so many white nationalists support Israel instead of Palestine? They claim to support Jewish nationalism but what they're supporting is Jewish supremacy.

Palestinians are the Jews of the arabs. No Arab country wants them either. The whole area is a den of undesirables which is ironic since they can't get along.

islam is not a race.

Also i think middle-east will be worse without it.

I can't believe that this is Richard Spencer. I kept hearing about this guy and how good he is, but there's something wrong with his head here, seriously.

Why is it that shape? I just showed this to a friend, who is a doctor, and he said that's a sign of some form of mental deformation that when the head is that shape.

Were you guys just ironically memeing about this guy because he's physically deformed?

Palistinans are the least harmful mudslimes.
T. Jew who spent 3 month in Tel Aviv and Ramallah.

damn never seen this one before

Because if all Jews go to Israel they think it'll fix the problem.

Dr. Wily??

LMAO CONEHEAD

IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER

I actually showed it to my doc and he made the same diagnosis; this isn't fucking normal. I've noticed people trying to "correct" it with photoshop

fpbp

jews aside, how can you note hate mudslimes? they're a shit stain everywhere

t. mutt

White nationalists don't support Israel. Only Breitbart/Drudge/T_d shills do and they're not white nationalists anyways. They're circumcised ashkenazi oven fodder and civic nationalist cucks

I love Richard, but I also love this meme.

What do?

What do you mean with ''mudslimes''

The arab ones, asiatic, or whites?

It's just a strange shape. Like an egg. I kept thinking that it looks like that because of his fashy haircut/hairstyle, but it makes sense now that you mention that it's some kind of genetic disorder.

Easy either be a leftists or be a stinking Muslim yourself. After that shill about your muh Palestinians on Sup Forums and be delirious enough to believe that anyone agrees with you.

I actually have this exact head shape. It's a sign of intelligence.

mudslimes = muslims. welcome to Sup Forums

It's a pathetic attempt to deflect accusation of antisemitism like a cuck.

it must be some weird interaction between his haircut and bad genetics.

christians = christians?

FUCK OFF FUCKING SHILL!!!!!!!!!

Because they're controlled opposition

Chris-chans=christians

arabs are quite degeneratives - they have a quick temper, lots of inbreeding, run in packs like hyenas, when alone they behave and smile nicely and lick your boot. when in a pack they ransack a city quarter and break things and start their mob-style doggy-style praying on the streets, form CAIR-like "muh rights" groups staffed with other mudslimes and leftist white lawyers

DO NOT let them into your fucking countries

I feel bad for laughing. It's not right, especially if it is something that actually has an effect on his physical/mental abilities.

Because a lot of them are useful idiots that really don't know what the fuck they are supporting just like every other group. Much of politics is pretty much like the big reveal in Red vs Blue. It's a contained arena where we watch morons fight each other for the simple reason that the other person isn't on their team. Any higher purpose they think of for their actions are ultimately vapid when you realize none of them even have the sense to follow the paper trails of the people they support to see what they are really into.

I am christian but i support Palestine over israel
>B-BUT THEYRE MUSLIM
lets be fucking real here, the reason they're muslim is because they were born into a muslim family and probably don't know better.

I totally agree.

But also european muslims have nothing to do with them

both should kys

this guy is a chechen leader, the one putin managed to convince to stop blowing things up. chechens are just as fucking crazy as arabs, but their luck is they've been assimilated with russian culture so for now some of them behave and look almost like legit humans.

they still do suicide bombings and regular arab style terrorism. fuck them too.

because jews are white retard

Why do so many white nationalists support either fucking side of that desert mongrel conflict instead of wishing they'd wipe each other off the face of the map?

>the pepe

hello r*ddit

hello richard

hello jamal

>IF YOU MAKE FUN OF RICHARD YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY BLACK

>if you post shill copypasta you are automatically a nog
yes, or a kike

sure they are portugal

Israel actually supported aparteid South Africa, Rhodesia and Biafra. They seem to support ethnonationalism, even if the banker jews hate it.

Tricky Likcy Dicky Spencer isn't a white nationalist. He hates his race and sucks young Alt-Right guys off during his little rallies.

His wife is a Russian Dugin NAZBOL agent.

His family has ties to the Bush family.

Please punch him again and again.

my apologies, I'll correct that right now

>IF YOU MAKE FUN OF RICHARD YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY BLACK (or a kike)

>if you post shill copypasta you are automatically a nog or a kike
yes

TRS CIA 24/7 monitoring shills you are paid to much!

btw to anyone lurking, just check the filenames of these files that leftypol faggots post, they are literally too dumb to rename their shit, SAD!

Who's hype for tomorrow here? It's been too long since antifa got smacked around by /ourguys/

nope. Muslims are actually based, theyre just in the wrong country. Kikes however are opening the flood gates.

How is that bad? No, seriously it's like saying that you understand bird wanting to have a nest or ant wanting an anthill. If kikes want to fuck off to desert then why the fuck not. As long as they don't stay here.

RICHARD SPENCER DEFENSE FORCE REPORTING FOR DUTY!

check this fags posts in this thread for lels

He said he supports the idea of a jewish state rather than rootless kikes running around europe, how is that shilling?

Hes right, jews are ethnically as white as Italians and meds, but culturally they are quite different.

Because Israel is white culturally and ethnically

Muslims were better off without Islam. What many people forget is that Islam went through reformations.

This is what the middle-east looked like before the CIA intervened and radicalized muslims and armed them to destabilize the religion. Looked pretty fucking comfy.

destabilize the region* not religion, but still makes sense I guess.

I really really like this image. Mind if I save it?

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE SPENCER'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

WOW

WOWZERS, WHO'D A THUNK IT

W H O A

HE MARRIED A RUSSIA, ALMOST LIKE A RACE TRAITOR

WHOOOOOOOOOA REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Because they want jews out of their country, the other option is blatant genocide and that's just a retarded move strategically.
>1 post by this ID
Oh, I see this is a Spencer hate thread.

We need to have a central location to deport them all to. Then the other desert people can slaughter them at will while we observe, perhaps from couches on hilltops while eating snacks and drinking frosty beverages, enjoying the show.

No more aid to kikes, and we deport all the other sand people back to their own hell-holes and don't allow them out. They will be happy slaughtering each other over petty stuff, as they are wont to do.

Good point - they really didn't get to choose, and being trapped in their hell hole, they can't just stop being Muslim and move far away. They don't get that choice.
>Side note - people don't realize how many Palestinians are Christian.
Probably the same situation - their family is so they are, too.

Because so many shills shill for spencer.

most support neither you faggot

Our forefathers failed to make a proper US-Mexican border, and they failed to send the Africans back to their homes after ending slavery (deportation).

CIA niggers spread radical Islam into the Middle-East, and I'm sure never intended for it to spread into Europe, but it did.

Guys I'm getting white-pilled. Whites fucked everything up for ourselves. Time to admit it.