What should i choose as a religion?

I already stopped being a muslim for the past 4 years. I'm pretty sure Allah isn't the true the god and it is all a fake story made by fucking saudi scums.
Thinking of trying Christianity but yeah
>old kike on a stick meme
I don't know what to do
Also i'm thinking of just becoming independent from religions but in the same time i feel like there is a true god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyE_W3nsLDw
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/
bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
reddit.com/r/atheism/
kjrh.com/news/local-news/a-lightning-strike-at-at-bixby-church-destroyed-only-the-word-death-in-mural-of-jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus was not the same jew as the jews of today. He condemned the jews

Also Youth here are getting redpilled on religion that it is a joke and they are starting to use their brains instead of believing this shit.
Fuck Islam.

Monotheism came from Aryans.
It started with the Vedas and evolved into Zoroastrianism. If you want to find "God" look there, or you could explore your own native spiritual traditions.

Nothing (((Abrahamic)))

Satanism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, nu-age, Marxist (((atheism)))---theses are all kiked.

Try paganism--Greek, Northern European etc. be like Odysseus

And the right answer is Lutheran

I have problems believing in something that i don't see. I'm not saying that you are wrong but fucking jews faked everything and it is hard to know the truth.
I read some about Christianity, i think Jesus is a lot better than Muhammed. He even kiss the feet of the poor and make peace no war.
What about Muhammed? He just fucking keeps conquering and destroying countries. They came with swards and with their dicks not quran.

why do you need a religion?

racism.

Why not?
There is surely a creator and i want to worship him.

Yeah but Christ was a kike. It's all a setup to make you into a masochist while the Jew occupies the position of the sadist and useror.

>forgive your enemies Goy
>don't handle money or anything for that matter--I'll take care of reality for you :^)

Seek god with your heart, not a religion, and you shall find him (but definitly christianity)

Christianity=masochist/slave
Judaism=sadist/profiteer
Islam=enforcer/Jew urukai warrior puppet
Satanist/Freemason: good goyim

So religion is jewed too

don't chose a religion, become a God

Allah isn't God, he's Baal.

Thanks

You could try Jehovahs witnesses. Literaly the only Christian religion that teaches the same thing around the world.

Is "Kek" sending a message?

Will do!

Not all religion. Nationalistic religions are completely anathema to the Jew as they exclude him (you're holocasting me goy!)

So Shintoism, Hinduism, Greek paganism--anything you have to be born into basically is almost always anti Jew.

Kek

Gnosticism, Yezidism, Zoroastrianism. Research eastern mysticism.

My ancestors are greek. I fucking hate Muhammed and his followers who come to my land.

anime

Baal / El were ok guys before the Jews tried to deny all influence of the Canaanite tradition upon Yahweh, and villainize them (and the Canaanites) in the Old Testament.

I am greek.

>My ancestors are greek
Look into the Greek Orthodox church, it's very comfy

This is more a thread for /x/. Go to The Library of Solomon. Read. There's enough comparative religious literature to occupy you for the next half decade.

Most people out on religion and philosophy have only been shown their lowest forms (megachurches, Islam, Nihilism and materialism) There's over five thousand years of history and more of it is in mysticism and religious philosophy than survived in stone and state.

They are LARPers and Christianity is gay--great good it even did for the Somewhat based orthodox Russians of the 19th century like Dostoevsky and Gogol whose children were all eaten alive by Marxist kikes.

Don't do this. JWs are real life crazy people and 80% are literal niggers. If you want an idea of how JW are, pay attention to the mother in the movie Carrie, or the Jackson 5.

I'll check it

John 3:1-21King James Version (KJV)
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

There's actually like a lot more whites from what I've seen. They're decent and friendly people if your into that.

>being into insanity

No thanks ples

youtube.com/watch?v=VyE_W3nsLDw

You cant really see an atom user.

Thanks man

Nice pic bro. I only needed a x50 microscope to be able to read it.

>Nazi flag
>being Christian

Really fires my neurons. Is that you Moishe?

what's this treaty business?

Hello, Chaim.

Some Jew made all these to keep the Abrahamic dream alive over the past two weeks--
>implying chad doesn't deserve instant death

Yeah right

NON NOMUS DOMINE

nein sorry

The Ten Commandments are the most important teachings of the Bible and Christianity. Damn (((Jews))).

GUILLET Garden

>antisemitism
good bait

Christianity is entirely Europeanized and has nothing to do with Jewish culture, until you get into Christian mysticism's Judaic Kabbalah undertone.

To put it in perspective, Christianity was growing into itself and became what we know today, at a time when Latin soldiers were erecting shrines to Persian Mithras in Celtic Briton.

Read the Gospels of Christ and you will see the true God

jesus btfo'd the jews constantly in the book of mathew alone, he isnt one of (((them)))

>it's done. At least we'll never have to hear the Name "Jesus" ever again.

jew freemasonry run all religions as puppets, all. mason cops murdered capt morgan see pdf book

John 8:44King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:33King James Version (KJV)

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/

>this level of desperation

Christianity is the slave of the Jew. All you have to do is take a cursory view of history to see how kikes fit into the 'sinful' positions Christianity leaves open to them, and so profiting. The Jewish design is obvious. Aside from that though the philosophy expressed by Christ is insane and even Marxist.

>only poor people get into heaven goy, heh heh--let me have your money
>looking at white womenz is literal rape, let Tyrone fuck them goy
>forgive the Jews heh heh
>;>)

No goddam is way. Literal 'cuck-the religion'

Ephesians 2:2King James Version (KJV)

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

John 12:31King James Version (KJV)

31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Colossians 1:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

2 Timothy 2:26King James Version (KJV)

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1 John 5:19King James Version (KJV)

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

2 Corinthians 4:4King James Version (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The problem is as much (((abaraham))) as it is Islam. Become Buddhist.

The fact that the same artist made all of these makes the Jewish control of all Abrahamic religions plus all those religions in reaction to the (satanism, Gnosticism) all the more obvious.

Buddhism.

Buddhism is kiked as well--notice how (((Sam Harris))) and all the nu-age transcendental star-niggers latch onto it. It's literal solipsism, of no actual value.

>not being Shinto

bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm

>this lack of comprehension
Now tell me alchemy and hermeticism is about literally turning lead into gold.

Weaboo.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

>not being Orthodox
>not following the oldest and truest doctrine as laid down by Christ and the early church fathers

>Gnosticism
>a reaction to Christianity
Laughing Babylon.

OP said he wanted religion, faggot. I never said I'm religious at all--not even relevant.

>implying it isn't when the literal only time it comes up is when an edge lord tries to outdo a chridtcuck with some David icke speeach about the Vatican or some other kike shit.

All of those religions are fucking mind poison

Nah. Orthodoxy died when the kikes killed all the Russians. All that's left are LARPers

>ortodox
>uses templar flag
We are approaching levels of LARPing that shouldn't be even possible.

reddit.com/r/atheism/

You're no better off you fucking gay papist. Every form of Christianity is cucked to Jews; it's hilarious you can't see this. Didn't you just make rabbi (((Jesus))) the king of Poland (lol?)

tell me then which is a better flag to use for the orthodox?

How about none, flag fag.

Read orthodoxy by Chesterton. It's fucking retard tier shit. Like 'I believe in fairy tales, Peter Pan can fly, every time you don't believe tinker bell will die; so you should believe In Christ or something (???)'

>make peace no war
You idiot, know-nothing.Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword". Jesus said he came to divide the father against the son, brother against brother, mother against daughter. Get a clue. Read a holy book you bamboo ignoramus. You will make excellent fuel for the fire.

Isn't it illegal not to be a Muslim in turkey

>So Shintoism, Hinduism, Greek paganism--anything you have to be born into basically is almost always anti Jew.
That's because the jews stole their myths and stories and used it to make up stories in the torah and bible.
Satan and his synagogue is very real.

none, flags are gay

>flags are bad
looking for caps to post on /r/Sup Forums?

try stoicism

Read all the books available at www dot falun dafa dot org. You can understand everything about assimilating to the righteous and divine laws that govern the universe there.

Peopo like you make I sense to me. Satan is the Jewish boogeyman to make you sheepish keep you out of the management office or the kosher butcher shop So that you can't fuck with (((their))) shekels. You're living in the world of Oz, and you believe the wizard's hologram face is real, bro--and you're afraid like one of those faggot munchkins.

Zoroastrianism

kjrh.com/news/local-news/a-lightning-strike-at-at-bixby-church-destroyed-only-the-word-death-in-mural-of-jesus

Aleluia

There is a god user.
But religions are about money and power.
So fuck religions and search for god in your heart. Not outwards

>I have problems believing in something that i don't see.
There is some scripture that supports what he is saying; revelation 2:9
>I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Praise kek the true God