So Harvard's new class is 49% white and everyone is celebrating it

So Harvard's new class is 49% white and everyone is celebrating it.

How many of those "whites" are Jewish? Is this one sign that discrimination against whites is happening at a bigger scale than ever before?

Seriously, is there any point in keeping America alive? You are just poisoning other countries with this bullshit and no one seems to be able to stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
youtube.com/watch?v=zGs9rZqnbBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So whites are underrepresented at Harvard now? Does that mean we get affirmative action?

From what I see no, because they want to achieve "diversity" and white people aren't diverse, they are just 51% diverse now

How did you fuckers got to this place?

You already get affirmative action versus Asians, who have to score significantly higher than subhuman whites to get in.

And yet, whites can't even manage to gain proportional representation with this welfare handed out to them like candy.

>pablo doesn't understand sarcasm

Yeah, that's more of a white form of humor anyway; I can't blame you.

It's a good thing. Just a few more years and there will be Evergreen level chimpouts at Harvard. Their academic standing will become worthless. It will be hilarious.

>be white
>be at Harvard
>everyone is cheering that there are less people like you around
>they're not even whispering, they say it in broad daylight
>on TV, on the radio, in magazines
>even your professors say it during class

Considering how a good amount of white students at Harvard are:
-Jews
-Legacy admissions

How do Asians compare against the whites that truly had to work hard to get in? Wouldn't surprise me if whites outside the elite have to score significantly higher than asians to get in

>Black Before 1998 Simulator

aww cri me a river honey boo boo ur so sweet and fragile and weak awww

Who cares about harvard. It's good for the connections obviously, but grade inflation is insane and everybody passes.

Seriously, google "harbard grade inflation", the average grade at harvard is like a B+

lol no. The only statistics that exist demonstrate that Asians need higher scores than whites. Either present peer reviewed or organizational statistics or deal with the fact that you prefer to live a delusion than deal with facts. Your feelings don't change reality.

gj on getting into harvard user

>The name Harvard may impress everyone around here, but to an American it only means one thing. Decline.

And the statistics show that Asians are like 4% of legacy admissions.

In fact some are asking for statistics concerning legacy admissions sats now that Trump decided to sue Harvard for discriminating against gooks. What I want to know is the SAT of non-legacy white students

bump

I don't understand how this works. If they lower the standards for certain races and such, how are those races going to keep up with the races with higher standards, assuming all races have classes together?

>wasps aren't legacy

Go home, beaner

For the whites and asians the teachers tell them they can do better and lower their grades. For every one else they say good enough and make sure they get honors.

>How did you fuckers got to this place?
Daddy needs to know someone on the adcom, or something like that.

Reminder that Harvard now counts all Jews as "white", and that the Harvard undergraduate student body is approximately 25% Jews.

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population

Also, 2.5 minutes:

>First Ever Black Graduation at Harvard 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

Bump

>tfw Barron become pope

People aged 18 and younger in the Unites States are 50% nonwhite and the census in 2020 will reflect this.
This Harvard shit is not surprising.

50%

What percent nigger? That is the only measure of progress.

>lol no. The only statistics that exist demonstrate that Asians need higher scores than whites
lol no. The contextualized statistics that exist demonstrate that whites are the most effected by these policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

I'm at BU, and this shouldn't even be a concern for you. I'm honestly a little surprised they didn't hit that rate before, because so much of Harvard is foreign, mostly from China and India. They basically spend 4 years in Boston, then return to China or India, where they become heads of industry and government. Harvard is effectively an international institution that just happens to be in the US, not really an American one.

Harvard doesn't mean shit anymore, they employ a pass or fail system in classes and are run completely off of private donors. Higher education has run itself into the ground, nowadays you can walk into most jobs with an everymans degree and be just fine

Jesus fucking Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=zGs9rZqnbBc

>TFW when someone says they're from Harvard

That's completely dependent on how much nepotism there is in a given field. For example, if you're in education or engineering, then you're right, you can get by on a degree from just about anywhere. But if you're in law or public policy, you HAVE to go to a Harvard or a Princeton if you ever want to get very far.

All of them

Who gives a shit about the Ivy League anymore?

So let me get this straight. white Christians are basically under 5% of Harvard students? Considering 90% of "whites" in Harvard are Jewish. Basically the descendants of the founders of Harvard are 5% of the fucking school now.

It does mean a lot bro. Stop downplaying shit. If you apply to a job and some affirmative action spic who went to Harvard also applies, guess who's getting the job.

Law is quickly becoming automized

Maybe I come from a backround where you are what you do, but I can't see a lot of value given to a name after three weeks of working with someone. If that's all it takes to keep you afloat then your company isn't cutthroat and it's about to get sold

I know lawyers are coming up with technology to make lay people more informed about their legal rights and options, but I don't know enough about the automization of law. But assuming you're right, that would still mean that the last lawyers to be driven out of the field would be the most prestigious and qualified - in other words, the ones from top schools like Harvard.

Any way to verify the goyim ratios?

They are low for sure but can't be that low

what is so special about Harvard? Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats the internet when it comes to learning

You don't go to Harvard to learn, yo go for prestige

>poisoning others with your bullshit
Mexico, the irony is palpable

And our caste system works as best as ever has, same could be said from most latin american, but your shit is starting to drain down here.

Brazil is already implementing affirmative actions policies, that would have been laughable 10 years ago

The days when college was 10% of the best white male population of a healthy society, bound by discipline and dress code, and Harvard was the purified best of that which was already the greatest output of society.... return me to then plz

Who gives 2 shits about Harvard? The whole Ivy league is a cancer, fueled by communists, feminists and niggers. It's time for new elite institutions to establish themselves.

>still not 100% Asian

Disappointing.

I got an engineering degree from Columbia a few years ago and have never had any problem finding a good job, meanwhile my friends from state schools are constantly cucked. Doesn't matter if competition is a 4.0 from UCSB because plenty of hiring officers just cream themselves over the Ivy League name. I'm not saying the education is better or you learn much more than a non-ivy, it's just that having that emblem on your diploma is so valuable.

Implying any nigger has had it that bad since after the eighties, aww poor nigger did his relatives pass down and embellish some boo hoo fucking sob story through the generations to create one of thousands of unjustifiably disenfranchised useless subhumans? get that fucking chip off your shoulder shitskin or I'm gonna knock it off for you when I curbstomp your ape face in teh raec war

>them jews

No one cares if you have a degree from Harvard anymore.

No one that matters anyways.

Why does the US government 100% back every loan? its the only industry where this is done.

Stop giving free money too people who didnt earn it and this solves the problem.