There's always been antisemitism on this board, but it seems that it's been increasing frequently

There's always been antisemitism on this board, but it seems that it's been increasing frequently.

Exactly what is the problem with jews? Yes, they're behind a lot anti-white propaganda, but that can be explained by the fact that they're very intelligent, which means they're going to be very powerful and influential overall, and they have contributed much to the sciences and arts.

Honestly, when Sup Forums complains about jews, it sounds a lot like when niggers complain about white people "keeping them down".

I blame myself for my problems. But the worlds problems? Dig deep and its always connected to the jews

lurk moar and you'll see the (((coincidences))). I agree the arguments made by whites about Jews are similar to those of blacks about whites; however, as far as I'm aware there aren't any laws that strictly prohibit blacks from criticizing whites.

>but it seems that it's been increasing frequently.

newfag

doesn't mean we wont profit by doing to them what the nigs want to do to us

How so? It's white cucks who vote anti-white politicians into office.

>lurk moar and you'll see the (((coincidences))).

What do you mean?

I've been here for about 7 years now.

Dear Shitskin,
You're not supopsed to be posting here so soon after you begin browsing.
I know rules are hard for you non-humans to understand, but if you want to continue to enjoy the privilege of living in a white-built society you simply MUST stop acting like you belong in a zoo rather than in a flat.
Sincerely,
Actual, Legit, Fucking Humans, (unlike yourself.)

P.S. - if you lurked as long as you're supposed to you'd already know the answer to your nigger-tier question.

This is now a merchant thread, dump em if you've got em

>Dear Shitskin

Sorry, dumbass. I'm white.

>Honestly, when Sup Forums complains about jews, it sounds a lot like when niggers complain about white people "keeping them down".

You are correct about this. There is a huge disconnect between what whites perceive as oppression and what blacks perceive as oppression.

BUT

Blacks kill whites because they perceive oppression.

This would take a long. LONG time.

Whites don't kill jews despite oppression.

This wouldn't take very long once whites are tired of the manipulation making Blacks think whites are the oppressors.

Soon. Hopefully.

>Baby drowning Parents.
W-what?

>sample size
>33
Ok.

I think it has something to do with the fact that they play so ugly, it's one thing to invade and win land but another to be invited in then ruin it from the inside so you can make more shekels.

It's still pretty well known that they have a high average IQ, I'm sure there are larger studies that confirm this.

Those sample size differences are insane.

Those sample sizes.

But yes, kikes are fucking evil.

>sample size 33
This is the most disingenuous comparison I've ever seen. The jewish IQ thing is such a fucking meme.

Fucking noob. Antisemetism declined during the Trump campaign and great meme war. We are slowly going back to normal.

>sample size 33
kek'd

SAGE OR REPORT
REDUNDANT THREADS

A shekel for the good goy.

No, you moron, it's not a meme. Jews are ridiculously overrepresented when it comes to winning Nobel prizes, succeeding in academia and being rich. It's pretty fucking obvious that they're intelligent.

Jews will always be ugly parasites. If not on the outside (because of Nordic admixture) on the inside definitely.