C-c'mon goys. Why aren't you eating at Jewbee's anymore? :'( It only costs $30 a meal goy!

C-c'mon goys. Why aren't you eating at Jewbee's anymore? :'( It only costs $30 a meal goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EjY9cHyHl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because i take my wife and her son to the Olive Garden

I haven't even heard of Carrabba's and Bonefish Grill.

They are both pretty shit but Chili's > Crapplebees

Good, fuck applebees. everytime I have been there in the past few years I have gotten shitty service and bland food.

>he doesn't go to small local chains

Applebee's is an overpriced glorified high school cafeteria.

I used to like Applebees and Outback but

- Applebees' menu went to shit with weird things I didn't like and the service went to shit as well. The one near me closed years ago.

- Outback's food is still decent, but the cut of their steaks is so terrible and they try to jew you every step of the way despite constantly raising their prices.

Applebees has been shit forever and shittier as of late

outback is horrible too, a lot of chain casual dining restaurants are (chilis, texas roadhouse, etc.)

local chains are nice. for italian in flyover states, Biaggi's was pretty decent. not as good as individual italian restaurants in nicer areas where those groups congregated (e.g. NYC) but still miles better than large chain (e.g. olive garden) or individual italian restaurants in the vicinity of where I visited (Quad cities).

The one time I went there about 15 years ago my burger was burnt.

>bonefish grill

who in the fuck wants to buy a fish that's just bones ? you can't eat fucking bones. also why the fuck would you take fish bones and put them on the grill ? who's more retarded, the bonefish griller or the buyer of the grilled bonefish ??

Between you and me, I hear when you're there, you're family

Their boneless wings are really good, but I don't go there much

>going to chains at all

I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but they will pay for it.

>boneless wings
You should be questioning this.

I used to go there quite often. The pretzel appetizers were good and came with a big cheese dip and honey mustard. Then they shrank the size of the cheese dip and stopped bring the honey mustard out. Then shit like the breadstick would stop coming with my overpriced mac n cheese and chicken meal. Finally, I just stopped going when the pretzels fuckin shrunk and tasted weird and I kept getting shit service from lazy niggers and white trash. I even tip over 20%

cause the foods microwaved and
a hipster restaurant costs the same

Their mozz sticks tasted different and shitty last time I ate there.

Oh no! Without Applebee's where will I get my $12 Asian southwest corn wraps with avocado wasabi mayo?

>literally offers a 3 course meal for 2 for $20
>$30 a meal

ok op

This is symptomatic of an enormous loss in buying power and disposable income of a middle class that is accelerating in its disappearance. It is only going to get worse, contaminate other industries, and very likely result in the total destruction of the U.S. dollar and U.S. economy. The U.S. barely survived the Dotcom crash. 9/11 occurred when it did because it was the perfect time to maximize the damage to an economy that was already in a precarious position and the perpetrators knew this. The global financial crisis that eventually followed was the point where the global economy actually ceased to exist and where the artificial economy was instated. Everything seems so fucked up right now because behind the scenes everyone knows that eventually the repercussions of the global financial crisis are going to have to be dealt with and when that happens, it's game over. A bunch of derivatives blowing up in the way they did basically caused the global economy to cease to exist, but it's being covered up. The truth is, barring some huge changes, the damage done by 2008 depression will not be fully recovered from for at least 50 years, if not longer.

millenials did this

Yeah, I fucking hate when restaurants change their menus like that. Every time I went to Applebees I ordered the Cowboy Burger, but last time I went the waiter told me that they didn't sell it anymore. So I looked at their menu to order something else, and found out that they had a new line of burgers. I can't remember all of them, all I know is that they all looked like shit. Now whenever I go there I just get chicken tendies.

that's what you get for the south hating you!!!!! fuck off goys!!!!!! cater to us more!!! know your customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the sauce was fucking raw

>not frying your own at home
pathetic.

you don't tip shitlord? or drink liquid kike?

Every single one of the chain is garbage and deserves to die. They have no redeeming qualities. At least fast food is convenient.

>boneless wings
nigga those are tendies

I wouldn't feed applebee's to my dog. The spinach artichoke dip tastes like melted plastic.

Everything was just so strange. They had shrimp on everything and these egg roll appetizers that look awful.

Checked lol

Applebees use microwave burgers?

>43 out of 1500
Oh my god, Applebees BTFO forever, how will they ever recover???

55 miles to nearest one. I've never been there.

Recognizing a quality post

Carrabba's is shit and overpriced. Bone fish grill is actually decent, we have them here in SC.

>posting repeating numbers

Hi newfags

>pre 2008 crash
I could go to Chilis for happy hour, and by ordering one half-priced import beer got a free 6 piece hot wings

I could go to McD's and they actually had a dollar menu with 6 piece nugs or double cheese burger or McFlurry for a buck

>post 2008 crash
At happy hour, where they cut back the time, you're lucky to get half price off a domestic and there isn't so much as peanuts offered alongside

McDs dollar menu is no more, but fret not, you can get 2 for $3, where the 2 are a small fry or a singly patty burger or 4 piece nug

Fuck off you triple dyke

>he doesn't go to the 99
shiggy diggy

youtube.com/watch?v=8EjY9cHyHl4

Pay your waiters so I don't get shamed into not tipping, then I'll eat out more.
I order pizza and tip because they bring it to my front door.
If I could refill my own drink at a restaurant and pick up my food I would. Just to avoid a passive aggressive bitch with 3 kids and a degree in gender studies.
I don't have to pay for your poor life choices.
And jokes on you, I like spit in my food.

Shills gtfo

I like their house long islands, they are pretty strong for 4 bucks.

I stopped going out.
'If you can't afford to tip, then don't come out.'
No I just go to fancy restaurants when I do. Since their food is way better and a forced 20% tip is just rolled into the bill.
Plus they take my coat and treat me well.

you realize they microwave it in plastic

Guy who literally just started working at Applebee's two weeks ago here.
>mfw my trainer straight up told me to microwave some mashed potatoes in the plastic prep bag.

It's really true. You fat, nigger lovers can't build a decent road, building, or anything involving technology beyond plywood and duct tape....but boy do you have opinions burgers or ribs.

'Our food is great!'
>pours slop from heat bag
This is why I prefer small restaurants. At least they slice and cut meat fresh then cook it.
So what if it's overpriced? Plus most of em have that chipotle 'fast food, but not really' feel.

Food is all garbage

It's microwaved and bagged "food"

The bang bang shrimp are on point at bonefish.

I know it's a spin-ff of Outback, only heard of them because I had some gift cards.

I cook most of my food or get it from the store. Have some thin slice steak drowning in lime juice right now.

And nothing of value was lost.

I refuse to eat outside of small local restaurants for the sole purpose of depriving those money grubbing waiters/waitresses. Spending 1-3 minutes at my table for a 15$ tip and can't even get a refill for my kids or take our orders correctly. Then these shitheads have the audacity to whine about the one or two niggers that don't subsidized there degeneracy on the weekends. I've known multiple waiters in my lifetime and they're all drug abusing shitheads that blow nearly a thousand a week on drugs.

Can't wait for this to change in America. Yeah, if you're not aware waiters/waitresses make easily over 75$ an hour and a lot more in a highly populated area or rich area. They're completely useless and I would rather pay some fat Greek bitch an extra 5$ for being nice than some snotty teenage cunt at applebees jacking my money for nothing and a percentage of a large tip while sucking off the cook for her leisure time.. of course on my dime.

You guys just reminded me that it's Friday. And since I decided to work 80 hours a week for the foreseeable future until I pay off my student loans, my only indulgence has been getting high on Friday night, going to busy bar street in my city and eating Wings and this spot where everyone goes in shitfaced.

To all the unemployed NEETS out there that can hold a conversation for at least a couple questions. Get into this field. You'll be making bank. "hi". "What can I get you?". "is that all?" "need a refill?".. 4 fucking sentences unless they can't read a menu (southeast).. Rinse repeat and you'll be making more bank than your own folks. Now just don't go crazy with all the money and you're set. Honestly it's the best advice on Sup Forums in years. Surprised nobody says it on these fucking threads.

shut up you sound like a cheap anime nigger

i heard they microwave their food

Yeah, take off the flag. Lets see how people take your opinion afterwards cuckold. I'm not cheap I just know how to do math nigger.

>waiters make $150,000 a year

Nigger what? You said a lot of dumb shit but you must be retarded to think that.

jews blame millenials but really, we just hate jews.

You've known people in that line of work? I've been good friends with waiters that made well over that yearly and not even in an expensive city. Can't bus 7 tables easily in an hour? Imagine what a hard day of work would look like for them.

What's next if they don't make minimum wage the owner isn't by law forced to pay them the difference? You don't have to tip shit. 15% on a nice 150$ meal 60 times a day isn't too shabby with minimal work.

This. Fifteen years plus ago Crapplebee's was okay actually, but their standards have slid way down and their menu has changed for the much worse. They need a hardass CEO who will get in there and hire managers all the way down the line who will kick ass and restore quality. If not, they'll probably go under. I was forced to eat there by some blue collar food loving coworkers lately and it was disgusting. Cheap steak special with literally rotten onions on top--they cooked them despite their being so far beyond fresh. I sent the whole thing back. Luckily coworkers agreed with me, but no way I was eating that shit.

Yet I recall back in the early 2000s eating tasty food there.

Haven't been to Outback in a while but in the early 2000s the food was really good. Last time though the steak I had was sub-par so haven't been back.

It's a pity because these are conservative owned businesses as per the latest research I did on that kind of thing, so I'd prefer to support them. Olive Garden is too though, and their quality's a lot better.

Im about to go get some sushi at my local Katsuya.

Am I making a mistake?

I don't see why if they have a sushi bar. Of course you're paying a premium but that's a given in any restaurant. Just have a good time and enjoy the experience if possible with a new food choice.

FOOOKIN' RAAAAWWWW

A sad fact about those in the States. Most consider blue rare, or even rare to be "raw". We're a great country but this disgusts me. Even Trump eats his steaks well done which I find offensive.

Wrong person. Shit, I'm done with this thread.

I prefer outback steakhouse.
Applebee's is overpriced and low quality.

Worked in the industry for about 15 years. Kitchen, floor, and behind the bar. At corporate, private dive bars, and a five star French restaurant. No one is taking 60 tables a day. Maybe some hoochie ass women working bottle service in celebrity clubs are pushing $100k a year, but that's probably it.