>but uhh ay ay nowytamsayin
>we shoul maybe raid n shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCFrFgfI950
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, the characters in this comic are really mean spirited

>we shoul maybe raid n shiet
Fuck off faggot.

Not to mention that raiding is counter productive. They already play the victim card but a raid would give them legitimate proof and deny us the ability to call them out as liars.

Apparently critiquing the new Star Wars movies based on what are genuine flaws in the filmmaking makes you a sexist racist, this shit iso popular may I remind you

Good point, what's the next step in your master plan?

Not raid, just take their comics and 1488 them.
That's what always gets liberal artists butthurt, I mean just look at Furie.

Nice of them to admit that they don't have a proper counter-argument

No matter how much they are accomodated it's never enough.

It's just never enough.

One thing I don't get is why make the main character black, why not Hispanic or middle eastern, why always fucking black when blacks are only 10% of the population?

Every natty comic ever:

>white man says or asks something sincerecly/without malice
>main character responds to this by blowing them the fuck up (like they'd know how to use weapons anyway but whatever)
>white man either dies on the spot or apologize for having the AUDACITY to say something so "triggering"

They just reek of that shitty mean-spirited millenial attitude of out-of-proportion victimhood that trannies ramp up to 11.

Alrighty then, 1488 some comics, post them @nattycomics, and get some other boards in on it as well, fags keep sharing this shit to me and it's triggering my severe autism

Let the bitch scream into the void until she realizes her own irrelevance and destroys herself trying to cope.

This comic isn't bait its a spin off of a different comic.

>wanting to have a threesome with that

>already banned from commenting after saying trump is a good president
>ohboy

Fuk off with your attempt to viral market. Not even libs care about your trash comic

Ah, my first redpill. The idea that media and all artistic representations should be made shit for the sake of virtue signalling.

What, of course we should throw out the things that make human civilization special. What are you, a bigot?

just make a near identical page and name it Natty Comix and edit all the characters to be neo nazis and tranny murderers, and theres ur raid

Oh shit lads there's a rival page named Redpill Natty
>let's
>fucking
>G O

This

Sarah Scribbles 2.0?

Gosh, this makes me want to kill myself.

Goys we're on page 2 we need them bumps to make this a complete shoah

Very nice

>oy vey natty don't gas me

Amazing, they really convinced him

keep 'em coming

This almost feels like the creator of this shit comic can't get anyone to view his shitty comic so he posts this thread here to get some attention. Fuck off faggot. You have no talent, if the only views you can get is from trying to get people to shit on your shit comic so you can go on twitter and cry for sympathy you are obviously not good at what you do and should fuck off and kys.

>doesn't like what guy is saying
>immediately resorts to jumping guy and kicking him while down

I guess what the artist is trying to say is feminists are niggers?

Someone post red pill comics

This is satire, right?

Look at the people that leave positive comments, the profiles, they're bikelock wielders waiting to happen

Sadly not brethren

Is there rule 34 of this comic yet? There better be.

Erm.... most definitely the comments section on this video. I could tell instantly its shill fucking central wtf check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=cCFrFgfI950

We need to shine a light on these cunts

We need to get the redpilled page more popular than the original page somehow...
Permission to notify places such as Sup Forums or have we got this?

THE NATTYDADDYS

nice

Awwwwww shit my nigga thats what im drinking right now

SPAM THEM WITH THIS SHIT

why are there no attractive feminists

Hehe why

>natty

Because at this point that'd be an oxymoron

Goys I think anyone caught promoting trump or giving negative feedback is blocked, focus on getting Redpill Natty more popular and trending

But Star Wars already had women and PoC anchoring them.
Women had Princess Leia, and the blacks had Chewbacca.

isn't that faggy uniform from star trek?

This has a sort of unhinged element to it. Seems vaguely familiar. Where else have I seen something of similar quality in the recent past? Hmmmmmm.

Based colombo

>natty

Just make tons of fake feminist accounts. Say something promoting Trump then go to other feminist pages claiming they banned you because of your ethnicity.

triggered by pokemon

I like the confession at the end. Its literally an adolescent fantasy of how that whole thing would go down.

this is why pol always wins

>Wow I'm wrong because you used physical violence

Remember, this is a guy not a girl who made this

The only leftists left are the militant ones. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, fellas.

>It's Red Green and that dorky guy with glasses' adopted FtM child.

>implying leftism is literally anything more than the adoption of feminine mental habits

This one actually made me throw up a little bit.

>not checking backblast

this is why gays should be out of the military

It's official, my fake, female, feminist, Syrian, immigrant account's pro-Trump message has been deleted.

What did you post?

oy gevalt dese are good

I think my favorite thing about this is its stylistic emptiness. It has the exact same drawing style in all respects as like twelve other forgettable webcomics, plus it's very similar to the TV show China, Illinois. Say what you want about Assigned Male, nobody doubts that its artist came up with a clear and specific style. The fact that every single episode of Natty is always the same joke does not help.

nice.

Another one

>Ben Garrison in the corner
KEKED

that communist flag is disrespectful and bullshit. you need to change your flag dumbdumb

This is the equivalent of a child drawing the severed head of another child who made fun of them at school.

Also, it seems like all these faggots just copy adult swim shows in terms of style and jokes. This is just a cross between Adventure Time and Rick and Morty, with some Steven Universe sprinkled on top. They take the style of these shows and work in their violent leftist fantasies. Any psychologist worth their salt would be worried about someone like this.