SETH RICH HAPPENING

>What if I told you that people close to the Rich family are talking about the emails and I can prove it.. Stay Tuned America.. #SethRich
twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/896076976217141249

>It's amazing how many people are trying to stop our Seth Rich Investigation... Even Corporate Conglomerates are now involved. #SethRich
twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/896018414317318146

Hannity has been hinting at something coming as well.

>Huge tick tock tick tock.... 2 battle fronts. Soon.
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/895803595504984064

SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EGCeGI0ocw?t=22s
g-2.space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully the truth comes up. As much as I'm not a MSM watcher, the way Hannity was gag-ordered and silenced the more he talked about the Seth Rich case, the weirder it seemed. Hope something breaks soon, we all need answers and closure, especially the family.

I'm not convinced that's the real Matt Couch

FUCK YO COUCH

I'll wait for proof, too many people say things like "Stay Tuned" and never deliver

Knowing nothing about him I unironically want this Couch man to become the hero we need

Checked
source origin?

>people actually larp on twitter

@RealMattCouch

Are you calling him a liar?

pretty much this

He's been heading up the Seth Rich case for a while now, just him and his team. There are other guys that are working the Awan IT Scandal case and have dug up some REALLY weird shit, so that's a whole separate series all together. We're in for some happenings soon enough, lads, when this all comes to light.

I think Matt's genuine, but I wonder if he's being fed false information that he's believing.

Within the past week the entire story that we've known to be true (what we can prove) has basically changed.

Suddenly there is no 4 hour black gap, suddenly he's now leaving Lou's early and going to a party that was put together in his honor.

Suddenly at least 7 or 8 people know somethings going down.

Suddenly even Imran Awan is personally involved.

It feels manufactured.

What team is looking into Awan? Got a link?

Bumping with sauce

Oh he's the guy who said that Awan was involved? Thats far flung and suspicious in and of itself that would have been totally kept away from Sup Forums until this week. He's claiming all this on independent sources he's spoken to directly?

This is old news. We've known this for weeks.

It's time for bed anyways. I've been tired from all of the North Korea happenings anyways.

George Webb, easy to find on jewtube.He's literally cataloged 292 days of Awan investigation, he has a video for each day, he gives updates and points out names, money, locations, etc. There are others, but this guy is a one man show, he even does a 'proof of life' every morning on his stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEbq_AFN_Jo

Dammmmn, look at that!

No fucking way that's the real sauce

sauce!?

This, I'm really not holding out hope, the globalists seem to have everything on pretty good lockdown. But it is very very fishy.

He is that very guy. I don't know if he's said more over the past few days, but when he announced it on periscope the other night he didn't give out his source.

He seems confident. And like I said, I do like Matt. I just hope he's not getting (((psyopsed))) on this one. They said in the same scope that the information they received forced them to set up dead man triggers, as well.

Gotchya. Love George. Didn't realize that's who you were talking about, he's been focusing on the car ring/alpha jollah stuff over the past few days.

This was proven fake a while ago. Fucking Posobiec tweeted it...

youtu.be/8EGCeGI0ocw?t=22s

Unrelated, but there is no DWS/Awan thread and I'm too chicken to make one. This guy is some small youtuber, but is reading from a report and shows that there is perhaps some hope in the near future.

>people need proof that its fake
>Setich
I hate brainlets

ok when you say that how was it proven fake? just curious and have been looking for the answer

THERES A WOMAN ON A HILL IN A FORESKIN HAT

It's not real morons. When have you ever seen any other redacted document from the Government that EVER partially redacted a name? The fact that one letter in his name is redacted while the whole document is redacted should make your brains start asking questions. If it doesn't, I suggest a long walk off of a short bridge.

BIG IF TRUTH

Are you new? When have they ever released redacted documents that partially redacted a name? Let alone ONE letter of that name?

I hope the people responsible for Ric's death commit suicide soon with two bullets to the back of the head.

That's you Hillary.

>Adam Shiff vs Awan

Oooh shit, it's on motherfuckers. It's grilling time, then DWS has a date with the interrogation box as well. Things might be blowin' up soon, lads.

Joe Biggs posted it
surely it can be released with any redactions through twitter m8

subtle, yet timeless.

fake jews

That hasn't been (((redacted))) though it's been redacted by someone with mspaint. Official releases are (((redacted))). Leaks are redacted with mspaint.
I'm not saying it's real. I'm just telling you how flawed your logic is.

What changed according to that famous reporter guy was

Seth wasn't really the patriotic Bernie bro we all thought

He was actually a typical money grubbing merchant that wanted to sell the emails for shekels

So who do we email if we want Hillary Clinton investigated for Seths death? Honestly, come on, let's get this going tonight. Right fucking now!

>official released are redacted
>that means this was an internal leak
>and someone redacted anyway even though they went out of their way to leak it
>your logic is flawed

MFW

Changes nothing. We're supposed to have a public process for things like that; trial by Jury and all. But nooooooo some faggot creates social engineering unfathomable and suddenly everything's all World Wars, gibs, and subversion for 100 years.

bumping

Sauce that makes me go hmmm

Can I fuck ur ass in bed since ur so tired, faggot?

I've been watching H.A. Goodman, since before the election, he's a Bernie bro, but drops non stop redpills about the Hillary, DNC, MSM, Seth Rich, democratic party, and he never walks back on his comments, he's a real truth teller in a world of lies, could be one of (our guys)

So how come no one ever talks about Podesta's emails being hacked or the DCCC being hacked or all the state voter rolls being hacked when they're proving Russians didn't hack anything because Seth Rich leaked everything?

Thread theme anyone?
>Thread theme anyone?

Settle down, we're not calling him a liar per se, but how do we know the "real" in front of his name is not forged?

they're trying to pin rich's murder on Awan to get the campaign cronies off the hook.

Yeah, I totally vouch for H A Goodman. Been watching him since last summer.

The DCCX were not leaks in any real sense. They were selectively released by the group of state dept and deep state faggots as the made up individual "Guccifer 2.0". This is all explained literally Itt bro also at g-2.space

>BASED Chappelle reference

Voter rols were traced back to Jeh Johnson DHS. Again planting phony breadcrumbs and phony fingerprints to use later as part of the excuse. entire obama administration was coordinated with DNC and clinton campaign.

It was the fucking CIA

They cant know if you shut it down

Me too I'm really concerned about the family.

It looks like it said " Set which...blah blah" but was redacted to cause your mind to jump to Seth Rich implying who the owner of the laptop was. I can't confirm if that's authentic but it's not a name being redacted, the redaction intends for that connection to be made. Quality.

I remembered this as it happened, (independent Bernie bros, that didn't jump ship started shilling for Hillary the moment he lost) all thought the same thing and where trying to connect the dots months before the election. They where saying he was the Wikileaks leakier months before Trump one and everyone thought Hillary was going to win. Thats why I laughed when my normmie friends heard about the story a full year latter, and said "No proof, DRUMP!!!! made it to detract from Russia". when I first heard about seth rich, no one even had thought to blame Russia yet.

H.A. is a very, very rare liberal, one the speaks truth.

not my best but bump anyway

black out the entire page next time

He's alright. Kind of a dick move for him to shit on the person who put him on the Awan story (George Webb) and then turn around and start talking about it like he's leading the charge.

What happened to the whole Kim Dotcom thing?

>shill thinks he can post small illegible images and not get called out as a shill for it

teespring com / sth-rch

a fucking leaf. here have some salt

>creates new definitions
>proceeds to "win" the argument using his new definitions
pic4u

I've been afraid to drop his name here. I love that guy. Tim Black, too. There are several Progressives I'm aware of who appear to have dodged the information bubble and avoided the brainwashing that caught the rest of the left.
I look forward to the day we can all get back to normal discourse and disagreement so I can talk to them how economically unfeasible their ideas are. Until then, I always leave a thumbs-up.

>could be one of (our guys)
I really doubt the satirical racism would fly with these folks, let alone the real deal that the shitposting attracts.
When I see the rare posts here that start out "I think the racism thing is alienating a lot of potential allies" it makes me wonder if it's one of the sane progressive yt-ers trying to create a space that they can tolerate for more than 3 minutes.

I thought so, although Crowdstrike were investigating so wheels could have already been in motion somewhere

It's real. Be ready on Sunday.

>teespring com / sth-rch
do I want to click this?

yeah its just a seth rich tee that i designed

Did Hillary Clinton or any of her staff ever discuss leaked emails? #CrookedHillary #Wikileaks

so a Muslim is attacking free speech... go figure.

Hannity has been hinting at something for weeks.

And who the fuck is Matt Couch? Never heard of him until now, and all I can find of his is a SHIT TIER website and a YouTube with 220 subs?

Am I going insane or is this just lots of nothing being paraded as HAPPENING because everyone that frequents Sup Forums is 13?

Faggots who say "Stay tuned", much like OP, never deliver.

again, faggots like this need to put up or fuck off
im tired of people TICK TOCKing implying they WILL release something, just fucking release it already or you will look like a pizzaretard

I hope ol' GW wins a pulitzer for his work, and if he manages to submit all the info and tracking he's been doing for 290+ days of investigating. Hope he has a dead-man's switch, though, what a brave fuckin' soul.