Lets goad him into attacking...

lets goad him into attacking. first we start a viral and trending meme campaign where we just berate him for being a faggot pussy, get everyone to retweet shit like #kimjongmoonface and maybe use fake names of people in government to try and force his hand to save face. think about it, if the entire internet was making fun of him, and local news started picking up the trend, and it escalated to international news where CNN was laughing saying "well, according to facebook, tomorrow is #KimJongStupidDay !!! haha take a look at some of these pictures our viewers sent in. well back to you Laura"

he is cranky and petulant, knows he barely clings to power and cant tolerate anything undermining his authority. massive meme pics making fun of him with text like "He doesn't have nukes yet because he eats them every time his scientists build one" and start thinking of hashtags #NKisStarving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
youtu.be/74PUHyVj4BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to td you zionist piece of shit
Get nuked

Scared NATO wont rush in to save you when you become the agressor? Good

imagine if we used accounts of fake NK officials even, and somehow got real NK officials to see or send memes privately

if Kim got a whiff of losing control and spreading dissent, his hand would be forced to attack to save face and his own power

>t. triggered shitskin
I recognize one of my own.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

>implying i'm not a chink

you guys know im right, and it scares you. thats how fragile the situation is and how easily manipulated Kim Jong can be. a bunch of autistic neckbeards on an anime forum could force him to attack to save face and it pisses you off

You're not. Your're the 4leaf.gif faggot.

What if we photoshopped NK officials abusing or embarassing Kim? Or take famous pictures of Kim and his posse and photoshop Kim out, saying that these are NKs true leaders.

excellent idea, lets start spreading rumors that "his dad was twice the man he is" and "his dad woudl have already dealt with the american problem"

we just need a few korean anons here to help with translating, and even maybe some coordinated meme drops by balloon over the border

One problem. Nk is completely shut off from the world. They have less than twenty websites

yes exactly! start posting source pics for photoshoppers guys

their military brass and top party officials arent

"why does NK even need resource guzzling Kim anyway? the rest of the leaders there could run the country just fine!" -meme with pic of other NK generals

Yeah and I'm a chink. I've said it before on a bread.

False, they once freaked out over a gif trending around Qchat or whatever chink facebook they use there. So the idea is to make it trend in China. And also other filthy Kimchi eaters in Korea can spread it around in SKorea, where it might end up being transmitted over radiowaves.

Fuck off leaf.

Kim Jong Eg

it can be done!!

youtu.be/74PUHyVj4BQ

bump this shit guys lets get some traction going

Daily reminder

Kim
>high energy
>confident
>laughs at the world's top superpower
>not afraid of anything
>doesn't even know what ballot box is
>communicates with the world by creating a world ending crises and launching nukes

Trump
>nervous
>afraid of small Asian country
>can be impeached
>had to be elected by votes
>uses Twitter to communicate with the world

Kek
Nice trips

Itt. Sup Forums kicks off ww3