"Military Option"

>Trump isn't a neoco-
Wew lad...
reuters.com/article/us-usa-venezuela-military-idUSKBN1AR2GR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=x-2VmohG_Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based, this is what we wanted. A strong leader who will fight for freedom and democracy.

This

Finally a president is taking action against commie shitholes
>Leftys: "HE IS A NEOCON"

If any country in the world needs to be dealt with it's them. Let's put this baby to bed already. Finally a war not for Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

Monroe doctrine
dumb nigger

He's more concerned with kike wars than white survival

>Trump never rules anything out
>it's news when he won't rule things out

Trump was against wa-

kys

>projection

fuck off stormfag

>freedom and democracy

You mean, central banks?

I can't wait until America is run into the ground, the world will start to improve then

Why can't we just fucking let them deal with it on their own

Pax American was a thing long before neocons even existed you dipshit. We don't wan't people starting fires in our neighborhood.

That is what we are doing, sweetie.

cause they threatened us

What is Drumpf doing to stop this?

this

What are you doing to stop this?

how was nk threatening your freedom? and you think you can successfully put democracy into any country as if the last few leader-deposing attempts worked at all against less, unorganized resistance.
show me on the doll where the norks touched you, fuckin retarded amerifat

Cuba will easily take over then which means a Cuban Empire will be formed in the Caribbean and spread into south america.

I'm not the leader of the free world le 62% face

Trump is a president of peace

We finally have a president who wants to be the policeman for the world

nuke them all donald

What did Venezuela say to threaten us?

Trump is itching to get it on and show the world that he ain't afraid of nobody. I admire the man and wish him well in any future bombing endeavours but why stop at Venezuela and North Korea. So many fucked up places on Earth just pining for a few freedom bombs. Do it Trump! Be a fucking man, embrace the spirit of Genghis Khan, spread war and bloodshed, make the world cower in fear at the might and power of the US. We Aussies have your back!

Oh look /r/the donald decided to show up this is all speculative until he put boots remember syria ?

thank god that warmonger hillary wasn't elected, we'd be going to war in iran otherwise

Who cares? All that military hardware needs to be put to use eventually and Venezuela is as good a place as any.

LOL!
youtube.com/watch?v=x-2VmohG_Pk

Isn't he just saying no to NKs threatening for gibbmedats?

Hasn't that been the case for the longest?

Uuuuh guys ?

He's a fucking idiot

Yup I agree not some ape who bombed Tha shit out of shit skins with nothing to show for. Fuck Kim Jong un I hope Trump glasses the fucks. Defending your country is not what a neo con does.

>Trump is the peace can-

I want to die. non ironically, no I wont kill myself. But my will to live has hit rock bottom at this point.

>this is all speculative until he put boots remember syria ?

You mean like this?

OR THIS?

If Hilary won, Russia would have nuked us.

>If Hilary won, Russia would have nuked us.

You are a fucking lunatic if you think this, but enjoy dying from radiation.

Did you miss the part where they said they would wipe us out with their nukes? And have said in general they'd love to kill us for the past 3 decades?

>Did you miss the part where they said they would wipe us out with their nukes?

Saying DPRK is a threat to the US is saying Iraq is a threat to the US in 2003

Using your logic, every "rouge country" could get nukes, might as well take them out now or else they get them right burger?

Make them all women - livestream the results.

For a liberal defending your country and allies is "evil".

Hillary Clinton is literally a puppet of the NWO, Illuminati with illegal pay-for-play donations of her masters. Just look at what she did as Secretary of State.