How all these Trump supporters complain about snowflakes and safe spaces, but support Donald Trump...

How all these Trump supporters complain about snowflakes and safe spaces, but support Donald Trump, who's a huge ####ing snowflake himself. Remember when Pence went see Hamilton and Trump flipped out and complained that the theater should be a "safe and special place" because people with opposite political views had the audacity to...politely speak to Pence about their views while he was there? And how his followers threatened to boycott the show because of it? Such snowflakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1502461059.html
mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1502390332.html
tetbabble.blogspot.com/2006/07/in-which-tabernacles-e-townsfolk-does.html
archive.is/Apihe
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sexless virgins for trump

Bump

I actually have some friends who went to Evergreen. They're much, much smarter than Sup Forums! But so are most ITT Tech grads.

The unfounded critizism of thst school is confusing. Why are these neckbeards so mad

Lol

What sort of cuck are you people even?

You faggots can never use snowflake properly, and exhibit the stereotypical left leaning inability to reason properly, while ALSO being like Aspergers tier face blind to social settings.

Who the fuck are you people?

I used to suck at flamewars too. In fact, I think I was pretty well disliked (or maybe... barely tolerated, is the right way to put it) on this board, say, 7 years ago for being a willfully stupid j@ckass. I'm not much better today... but I just don't bother getting into it for the most part (unless that loser dok shows up here again).

anyway, my point is... even back in those days, I didn't ever come off this moronic. Clown College? you get that from an old Adam Sandler movie?

you can either try to engage someone in a debate (however dumb or mean-spirited) or namecall... but you can't do the opposite of whatever your opponent is doing. you're trying to play checkers to Norville's chess. well... Norville's a fair bit smarter than you... you're playing Sorry to Norville's Go, to be more precise.

anyway, it's very cute. how's your idol Roosh V doing? did you shave his grundle yesterday? (see... I'm simply resorting to insults... feel free to respond with a political post copied from some backwater sector of the manosphere)

mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1502461059.html

Most elementary school grads are smarter than Sup Forums.

You still haven't answered me faggot. What's your personal ideology?

See, you argue exactly like leftypol, you immediately launch into personal attacks, while also refusing to curse, and without ever having a real argument.

I'm intrigued by this new brand of faggotry, and I'm curious to know what you faggots actually are. It's like .... the alt-left FULL PC BRO. I'm intrigued.

Dont be a bigot. Just accept thst youre brainless and stupid and hang with suburbian and rural retards

New ID, same tentative grasp of the English language.

Do you see why I'm intrigued to know who the fuck you faggots are?

BTW: Check your privilege, I'm a faggot, I can't be bigoted.

I am not leftist.. I just don't automatically fall into racist bigoted traps and suck Trumps cock at every opportunity. The guy is insane and you guys are in denial, its sad

The funniest thing about this is that you've revealed the only site you read for news is Return of Kings.

>I am not leftist.

Then why do you argue exactly like one? See You argue like jello, without a point, or an argument that can be seized upon and discussed, just personal attacks. It's like .... /leftypol/ without the fake intellectualism. It's intriguing

Interesting that you're just repeating lines from that website, are you a bot then? Who crafted you? I'm so fucking intrigued.

I would love for every word of your post to be unutterably true but Trump's scandals and follies are so OPENLY AND OBVIOUSLY crazy and stupid that they make Bush's scandals look like James Bond plots by comparison. I know 10 year olds who feel like they can see through him. Dan Quayle looked better than this. Every comedian I used to find annoying has free reign to take him down as much as possible as far as I'm concerned.

You know, if he never gets around to killing anyone, he may not go down as a worse president than James Buchanan, but stay tuned.

And you have my curiosity. It's pretty clear you're a bot. mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1502390332.html

But, you're registered to a PO box, which is some old school shit right there. I'm interested.

I'm intrigued.

he was subtly calling them hypocrites, you fucking moron.

Either your baiting or not nearly as intelligent as you think you are if you can't see the irony in the cult of progressiveness abandoning their precious safe space doctrine in order to gain some political points when the Vice President decides to visit.

It's a bot, senpai.

tetbabble.blogspot.com/2006/07/in-which-tabernacles-e-townsfolk-does.html

Why do Lefty's project their insecurities onto others?

another left-wing out of touch elitist being 'funny'.

keep going, left. you'll convince and amuse yourself. not many others, though.

>evangelists on every corner
>snakes oils up the wazoo
>fake news shock jocks blasting from every medium
>fake history inculcated
>messiah cûcks
>messiah complexity endemic
>tribalism abound
>fundamentalist Mammon worship
>a paradigm caste society
>bottomed-out education
>Mid-East level socio-economic disparity
>Zionist supplication veiled in fake history denial
>literal poison as a diet
>alcoholism and barbiturate abuse rampant
>puritan religious cûckoldry of sex and sexuality
>...while sodomy thrives on an elite level

What more fertile ground for grifters to take advantage of a simpleton sap populace could their conceivably be, than the DIVIDED FAILED ZIONIST VASSAL $TATE$ OF AUTISM...??

>none

archive.is/Apihe
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html

>complains about fake news
>links to huffpost

I'm fairly convinced at this point that the next 3.5 years will consist of Trump talking shit on twitter, the internet over-reacting with variations of "This is horrifying", "This is terrifying", "This is not normal" etc, all the while convinced that he's on the verge of being arrested, while in terms of actual policies and political developments nothing much happens that wouldn't have happened under a more conventional Republican leadership. It's possible even *less* might happen, just because Trump isn't proving particularly effective even at rolling back the stuff Obama did.

Nice post

Bump

Lefty's have become horrible people. They have forgotten what basic civility is.
How bad do you have to be to be called out by Trump?

Youre just jealous you never got laid

Dont shareblue is out in full force with all these anti-trump posts today. Dont forget to sage. (((borowitz)))

Trump himself was never part of that Anti-snow-flake "narrative"

Snowflake comes from fight club. It was a lefty calling lefties snowflakes.
You're not a special and unique snowflake.

Bh ttc

I'm talking about the trend of Anti-Snowflakism in the Right/Anti-SJWs.

Trump never alluded to them, let alone being part of this "trend"

>being alt right

Holy shit that article was real

Yes

filtered

Flamewars... have you been in a coma for 10 years?

Filtered

Bots can't bump