That's it. I'm DONE with the "alt right."

If any one of you heartless assholes can look at this video and still believe the DISGUSTING SHIT that you believe, then I don't know what to say to you...

I'm rock hard
1 4 / 8 8
/

Haha Ive been looking for this. Thanks OP.

suck a dick faget

>falling for the alt-right meme

It's annudda shoah! Why are wh*tes so evil, Sup Forums?

Every time I see a hijab in my own country, I internally recoil and feel no remorse for someone who willingly stays in that cancer of a religion.

That Polizei guy did nothing wrong.

this man is a true hero, he knows what must be done, and regardless of the small foolish child tugging at the heartstrings of another grown adult who isn't its parents, does that job, a true soldier, and a true hero, also sauce.

athere not enough nerve gas to kill a kid in a room that seized asuming the place is airtight which its not.

I literally have no idea what's going on

> Jews demonizing Germans w gas
> again

we need to gas these kikes

wow, this is blatent and shameless propaganda

is this all it takes to influence a normies mind?

fugg im hard, he should've taken that first muslim girl as sex slave for the heroic act he just did.

The Blacklist: Redemption

I'm sorry but where's the problem? The police officer was doing his job in maintaining the safety of the German public.

Frag bombs are much easier to make and more reliable. Gas is a meme. Great webm though.

evil white guy literally has a hitler hair cut lol

people who have concerns about the migrant crisis are basically hitlers and would gas refugees if they could. so don't be concerned about population replacement or that means you're like a hitler and bad. and you don't want to be bad.. OH SHIT JUST LET THEM IN OH NO DONT BE RACIST NOT HITLERS NOOOO

I'm crying after watching the video.
Fuck the alt right... people are people
There's no fundamental difference between us

Have another classic webm.

To serve an protect.

You need to go back to /lgbt/ Sucking penis makes you pretty different from the rest of us

jewish art

> until you meet a group of people that idolize hitler

What were u saying user

Finally a Kraut does it right. Lemme guess, he's Oberschütze Johann Titor, from the future..

>no source

Kys

Where is this from

Always identify source of propaganda

This is so horrible omg we have to rid this world of evil and learn that there is only one race, the human race!! Thank you for this

they want us brainwashed into idolizing hitler because it makes us easier to demonize if we do

you are literally falling for the trap with the hitler worship shit. and it's so obvious

Why didn't that dumb sandtrash just break the glass?

Amazing, what is this from?

>they want us brainwashed into idolizing hitler because it makes us easier to demonize if we do
>you are literally falling for the trap with the hitler worship shit. and it's so obvious

This. Anyone who deifies a political leader, living or dead, needs to be shot and left in a ditch. They're people, like everyone else that fortune smiled on one particular day.

"The Beast" it's 1988 pro-mujahedin propaganda.

>that comment
>that flag
Kek

The Beast of War

Migrant Status:
[ ] Ungassed
[X] Gassed

OP BTFOOOOOO

I felt like shit before but now i feel better, OP. thank you for sharing this fucking amazing webm.

I like this one better,

HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS

Link anyone?

Based as fuck.

oh shit never thought of that.... gas those muzzies

that was a good video 10/10 would watch again

he protec

but he also atac

I've taken the redpill. Some kike whining about his hurt feelings isn't going to change what I believe. I'm in it to get my people's country back.

What show?

They demonize us because we see what (((they))) are doing and are working to stop it by bringing up things others are to scared to do. They want you brainwashed and crying about the holohoaxx. The last thing Jews want is the alt right to shed light on the facts about Jews and what they have done. Jews aren't innocent they should be gassed even the children. Hitler was right