NUCLEAR WAR WILL BETWEEN NK & U.S WILL LEAD TO THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST Sup Forums!

The end is near boys! Kim Jong-un fits PERFECTLY the description of the anti-Christ found in the Bible! The nuclear war about to ensue will spark the rapture and lead into a seven year tribulation period of which the rest of WWIII will be fought, this will eventually culminate in the second coming of Christ and the end of the world as we know it! Convert to Christ Sup Forums or else you might get left behind to face the ultimate destruction that is about to ensue!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyE_W3nsLDw&list=WL&index=32
youtube.com/watch?v=HdkT0gTs99E
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
newsweek.com/trumps-religious-adviser-says-god-has-given-president-authority-take-north-648974
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trumps-religious-adviser-says-god-has-given-president-authority-take-north-648974
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kim Jong-un fits PERFECTLY the description of the anti-Christ found in the Bible!

no he doesnt

>Kim Jong-un fits PERFECTLY the description of the anti-Christ found in the Bible!
You would think he would be a little more intimidating.

JESUS IS COMING!

Donald "The beast walks among us" Trump does

This. Oprah fits better ffs.

No! Trump was sent by God!

The anti-Christ was supposed to be liked by everyone. Trump being hated by so many of (((them))) proves that he is a good guy

You will be kneeling before your God Baal!

Fuck off the bible says nothing about some slant eye gook.

I don't recall Kim making people get tatoos/implants in their arm or forehead

No it says the ones that don't love him die

Please stop shitposting and false prophecies.

"No man shall know the day nor the hour."

>Kim Jong-un fits PERFECTLY the description of the anti-Christ found in the Bible
Get bent.
youtube.com/watch?v=VyE_W3nsLDw&list=WL&index=32

LOL ya ok. Also says astrology is a sin.

Can't happen yet. We need the third Temple first.

You got it almost right, but you mixed the roles up. Trump is the great satan.

>END OF THE WORLDDD

But after it's over the world is supposed to get better m8

trump curse lel

This is some heavenly bait

oh he aint the antichrist the book clearly says a beast of many heads in other words the beast is within many people ie the central banks.

No one said it would be the end for all of us. The elite will live with vaults of master race embryo.

>Hardy harr harr DRUMPF IS SATAN

How can you deny the greatness of Trum- oh wait you're Scandinavian...

I am the Messiah, I have come to save you all

Redpill me on tattoos. I asked a shaman about tattoos, he laughed and told me it is very you were scarred in your past lifes. I laugh everytime i see this prison guys with their face full, think damn that guy must've been seriously fucked in his past life.

orange hitler
drumpf

But I thought obummer was supposed to be the anti-christ?

youtube.com/watch?v=HdkT0gTs99E
Trump IS wicked.

Hmm good point Sept 23 100% now confirmed.

What can I say, we have high standards.

It would be more fitting with broad standards.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

U just jelly. We have the world's greatest leader.

Remember fags its going to come as a false saviour none of these guys fit the description

Absolutely not. Read Mark 13 again.

23rd of September

T H E
R E T U R N
O F
T H E
G O Y I M 'S
S A V I O U R
I S
N I G H
! !

D O N
Y O U R
P H Y L A C T O R I E S
A N D
R E A D Y
T H E
M O H E L S'
S C A L P E L S
--
T H E
B A S T A R D
S O N
O F
Y A H W E H
C U M E T H
! !

no he doesnt, he isnt liked in the world and he hasent died yet and come back alive

>The jeb arc
>The Cruz arc
>Nomination arc
>Hillary arc
>Obama arc
>Comey arc
>Kim Jong Un arc
>Jesus arc

This anime is amazing

>didn't watch the election arc

>Doesn't realise the Nomination arc and the Hillary arc were the election arc.
It was a long arc that took the entire second season.

kek

CAN CONFIRM
JUST SAW A JESUS FLY OVER MY HOUSE
WHO ELSE IS SCARED?

The king of the north who everybody thought was insignificant. Our pride blinds us and yes you are very wise user. This is exactly what is happening so we must be ready to bring those who refuse christ ,during this period of grace, to him.

I almost spit my water reading the thread title lol. So fucking random.

LOL!!!

>comments disabled for this video
nice try snow nigger. The thirteenth emam, who ISN'T called the mah di, because the mah di is fucking HINDUISM not Islam, is suppose to die in battle with the antichrist and Jesus Chris returns to finish what the thirteenth emam couldn't.

The only second coming is going to be your shit when it floats back after your toilet gets clogged.

The Jews are the antichrist you dumb nigger, he came back specifically to destroy them

Christians are psychotic.

>newsweek.com/trumps-religious-adviser-says-god-has-given-president-authority-take-north-648974

Remember to archive unvis.it/newsweek.com/trumps-religious-adviser-says-god-has-given-president-authority-take-north-648974

Like I sure hope so but I doubt it

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

>Convert to Christ
Sure thing. Converting... I am now Christ. Kneel before me. And suck my dick.

Aw too soon :(

It IS a sin, dumbass. You are supposes to keep your faith, not worry about smoke blowing fortune tellers.

lil Kim would be a lame antichrist, comical and anticlimactic

Life really is a big anime isn't it?

Story time
I had a dream of Jesus, about three months ago, that lasted for about 30 seconds.

>people say there is Jesus
>I dont believe and put on clothes to be someone else
>I get there and am astounded its him and take this dirty hooded tan cloak off
>I ask to get baptized and he said "It will be done"
>Jesus gets up (sitting on a crate or something) and walks for about three feet before dream ends

of course this means nothing, and Im pretty sure I remember the part about dressing up as someone else to see the king from Beowulf or someother story like that, maybe it was Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, I cant remember, but I thought it was neat

He will arrive in your lifetime

have faith

he better be white

7 More years!

(give or take)

No no no no. The anti christ is named Forrest and he has trip code 222. Get your shit straight!

His second coming will be. He's been saving up for a couple millenia. White and thick. Unfortunately, he's a sand nigger Jew, so you may want to bathe in hand sanitizer after.

>

The Illuminati pyramid with all seeing eye in Pyongyang is the only thing that makes me think the NWO might suddenly form from NK. (remember God gives power to all nations, wouldnt some small fucking nation conquering the world be obvious act of God?) Its not far-fetched either that they could have infiltrated Chinese military (also China always gets conquered and ass fucked by small literally who countries all through history.) Imagine if they had agents in place to commandeer chinese nuclear stockpile.

Your body's immune system literally attacks the ink. Over time the smaller blobs get taken to the liver full of heavy metal shit, that's why tattoos fade, but the big blobs stay so they don't go away unless you use a laser to break them up so your immune system can manage them.

May as well just inject metals directly into your liver desu.

Good, seeing jesus would liberate me from myself