Why does Sup Forums gets so butthurt at the mere mention of the MGTOW movement? Are we master trolls?

Why does Sup Forums gets so butthurt at the mere mention of the MGTOW movement? Are we master trolls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many people on Sup Forums are cucks, what do you expect?

>Why does Sup Forums gets so butthurt at the mere mention of the MGTOW movement?
My personal opinion is that there are more women on Sup Forums than we think.

Sup Forums pities MGTOW cause they can't stop bitching about women rather than work on improving themselves.

What if you just fuck bitches and still rant about the jews?

>MGTOW: Jamal can have her >:(
>Leftist cucks: Jamal can have her :)
In the end, you're both the same pathetic cucks.

MGTOW is good for society.

Cause those are jews n roasties complaing. Alphas enjoy their value going up even higher and mgtows enjoy their vidya. Only ones with a problem the "need more white babies" jews and the "youre all virgin neckbeard" roasties

Too many simp betacucks on here

t. Bitchboy who can't get over his only girlfriend leaving him
Maybe you should try again or something.

Most poltards are brainwashed by the societyJew into thinking marriage and having lots of kids is the key to happiness, and can't accept the fact that there are people putting little to no effort into conforming to society's standards and are happier as a result
It's like if you spent your whole life trying to become a doctor, and some dude sitting on a couch eating Little Debbie's was making twice your wages

Take the ChadPill, my son.

WTF? Is that what you think mgtow is about?
retard.

take the silicon pill

Difference is the cuck supports her and the mgtow abandons her

mgtow has some good things in it
but it's only a matter of time before it goes extreme like feminism

still though, fuck women. metaphorically and figuratively. women are a distraction and waste of time.

Right wing "muh family values" faggotry is in vogue right now thanks to various jewish e celebs.

figuratively and literally*

This. Fucking Roasties everywhere dying for a beta to pocket.

t.Roastie

Extremism is what it would take to fix the damage the feminists did to the legal system before things can begin to normalize again. It is a process, mgtow is the beginning.

kek didn't see the swastika at first

oh god i remember this

there's another point
about 9/10 times i call a women a whore, she gets irrationally upset and angry
women are such stupid and useless whores

I swear Sup Forums thinks "mgtow is just salty beta cucks who got dumped"... Its like thinking "Sup Forums is just alt-right forum for nazis and retards"

you might have a point there

What does MGTOW believe in?

MGTOW believes in never getting with women again because one broke his heart.
MGTOW believes that women should be beaten and abused more often to "put them in his place" (awesome job giving feminazis legitimate ammo).
MGTOW believes in destroying the world population via never procreating because you think all women ever are "useless, dumb bitches" because, again, just one lead you to that idea.

Basically, you're all homosexuals in denial, and nothing disgusts me more than people who lie to themselves.

Do you realise you're actually just making things harder for yourself because of your insecurity so you feed into this non-existent movement and claim 'it's just for the lulz' meanwhile your life is passing by and no one is laughing with you, but is laughing at you. Sad.

Because it's
1)not a movement
2)not politics
3)off topic

Wtf all that you listed is wrong

>mgtow is just salty beta cucks who got dumped
Prove me wrong. Prove MGTOW isn't about beating women and a bitching fest in the same vein as feminism. You might as well go #YesAllWomen on Twitter.

t. roastie

It's time to kill yourself. Homosexuality doesn't exist. Homosexuality is the result of womens' liberation. Women raise emasculated men who are unable to be "manly" with women as they feel subordinate to them, so their only sexual outlet is with other dudes.

I could go on.

agreed
most MGTOW's are fat neckbeard beta virgins that no one want's to associate with.

Keep them out of the gene pool

> MGTOW isn't about beating women
Do you have brain damage?

>A roastie thinking MGTOWs give a shit what you and other women think

Take the chadpill. What are you doing later tonight?

All shame attempts which is roatie behavior

Hahahahaha!

Hey, if your roastie ass is going to compliment me on my shirt, and then walk away and smile and stare at me... then ask me out if you want equal rights. It's that simple.

As you grow older, you'll shit out some more weak males as you become a single mother and then wonder where everything went wrong.

>Board full of white nationalists is irritated by a movement primarily made up of white men who brag about how they're avoiding having white children in the face of declining white birth rates across the Western world.

Fuck, OP, I just don't know.

>Tfw Kayla doesn't post anymore

Miss that sexy ass

It's not what I want for myself, but I understand why men are led to it. Decades of liberalism and laws designed to shit on men make them say, "Fuck it." I'm close to saying the same and letting the government pay for it because there isn't a place for me anywhere, I guess. Kek. It's going to make society unstable if it grows to a sizeable proportion, which is an added bonus if society screwed you anyway.

Liberals love punishing random people who didn't actually commit the crimes they're so worked up about. Like how white people have to be shamed about slavery until the end of time despite only 5% being involved with it at its height. Never mind the children trafficked for sex by the KSA TODAY with figures that dwarf any other time in human history.

The social engineers don't want you to hear about that though. No, no. You're a conspiracy nut!

>why does Sup Forums get triggered by /r9k/ pretending its normal

kek

No you're cultural marxists

Leftists: she goes to gulag, no other will walk the same path ever again

Nobody is butthurt,well maybe the StromWinnies
Mgtow is just one of many meme ideas.

found the whore women on Sup Forums
even the faggots here blame men instead of looking at the catastrophe WOMEN have caused thanks to feminism
it's womens' faults that they will only go after chads with big dicks, big houses and expensive cars

dear god this board is cucked to shit.

>(awesome job giving feminazis legitimate ammo)
The harder it hits them back.
>MGTOW believes in never getting with women again because one broke his heart.
Doesn't matter what the men experienced, all MGTOW should be about is spreading knowledge of women's toxic nature.

Honestly a lot of that is hard to argue against

is Stalin venerated as a Jesus figure among these peopl

he looks like a good guy in that artwork

>extreme MGTOW
Bring back arranged marriages?

>i am comfy NEET who lives at home, mummy gives me chicken tendies, vidya games and wifey

>strawmen going their own way

Could it be possible that both genders are to blame for this? I could get behind MGTOW if the idea was basically men going "On Strike" until "conditions improve," but from what I've seen it seems like mostly betas trying to run from their natural role of raising a family and jerking themselves over how "smart" they are for gaming the system.

That's just ridiculous. Wtf I'm MGTOW now??

Society doesn't care about men, ther is no point to go strike.

When will men rise up and realise that Chad will always steal all of the pussy for himself???

the only way to save western civilization is through the BETA UPRISING

Like with Hitler in Germany, Stalin replaced Jesus in Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church
>The Führer is the herald of a new revelation

How does raising a family benefit a beta? Especially when he's probably going to be raising someone else's kid

Take the NEETpill

This incel faggot originally said he stole candy as a kid, that's why those bitches keep referencing stealing shit as a youngster. The atomic blackpill is a fucking dud. Though we are all for your inferior genes embracing LDAR.

long story short: MGTOW is about not giving a fuck about the roasties. since most women are like that (and those that aren't, already have a partner), they decided to stay single

Know the reason I don't go to restaurants anymore? 100% serious with this btw. The last time I went to one, this waitress (who was actually cute, which isn't common here) who took my table's order smiled and acted overly-friendly. While I was eating, she just fucking stared like this O.O, and came to the table asking me in particular if I needed anything. I had to stare out the fucking window to get over that uneasy feeling.

STOP FUCKING DOING THAT

MAN UP YOU LITTLE SHITS AND ASK ME OUT

Blackpill time: She wanted a good tip pal. She'd never actually ask you out because the thought of anything but your money repulsed her.

no, it's the womens' fault. this all started with feminism.
>but from what I've seen it seems like mostly betas trying to run from their natural role of raising a family and jerking themselves over how "smart" they are for gaming the system.
that's what it seems too, but insulting mgtow instead of looking at why they're doing this just proves them right.
look at women and how much of whores they are.
they go against nature too. instead of embracing their femininity and being subservient to men, they treat them as a condom. use and throw away.
men have gotten pretty bad too. but no one can outweigh the cons of the modern woman.
there's also this men are like second class citizens now.

>Implying it isn't a whitepill
Become Chad.
Read this one to cleanse your palette.

The whole point of MGTOW is to inform other men of women's nature.
Nobody said "you can't have sex, wife, or kids".

Betas and Alphas are both men, and a man's role is to provide for a family, whether they can or not is another matter. The problem with MGTOW is that instead of these betas recognizing that they're failing and trying to improve, they instead embrace their utter failure as men and celebrate it like it's some kind of accomplishment.

Okay, at least seems to be legit. Much better.

Wrong, but nice try. I wasn't even the one paying. I was with older family. If you want equal rights, then you have to do it. Gets under my skin something fierce.

Also, I've been asked by a married woman to fuck her at my first job. I quit shortly after. A girl I knew from highschool lived with her boyfriend in a nearby town and asked me to come visit her.

I'm just jaded with women. All they bring to life is a whole bunch of unnecessary fuckery.

Yeah, absolutely, most modern woman are trash, I'm not arguing that. I'm saying that MGTOW isn't the answer, it's complete surrender. Say that woman really feel the fire underneath them and take on more traditionally feminine qualities in response to raising demands of men and a shrinking pool of potential partners... How many of these MGTOW guys do you actually expect are going to come back?

becoming Chad is what led man to this disaster in the first place
Betas need to overthrow the Chads if we want any of this to survive

Exactly the responses I expected. You have no sense of reality whatsoever. You do whatever you want with your lives, I hope you enjoy never being loved. I just hope you don't treat your mothers this way.

Ive lived the chad life in my younger days. It gets old

So what you are telling me is your apparently handsome but somehow you keep finding a way to convince yourself not to take all the offered pussy because of principals?

You aren't an incel, you're just a faggot.

See
Thats why I stopped tipping women use cleavage and puppy dog eyes to get more tips like that actually fucking works on men.

Even if they don't why would it matter

>You have no sense of reality whatsoever
oh the irony
you'll realize how right we were when you get divorced and your wife who's been fucking tyrone on the side takes away your money and kids

If the inferiors are removing themselves from even a chance of tainting further generations, we should praise their decision. Their individual failures are still a gestalt gain.

>I just hope you don't treat your mothers this way.

Sad little roastie cunt who's afraid of the harsh reality. Your mother raised your ugly ass to make these excuses for yourself.

>because of principals?

Why would you want to destroy other peoples' lives, especially if they have kids? I was raised Christian with morals, but women are turned off by morals. It's sick.

Should I do it? Should I fuck mens' wives? Would that be more manly?

Also, don't say you're against Sharia Law and then immediately turn around and spew the crap you're spewing in this thread.

Then sitting around like a little bitch whining about how women don't hit on you while then immediately posting about all the women who apparently hit on you?

Unless you are lying or are in fact just needing to embrace your love for cock, YES!

Your mother is the one who gave you life, and you call her a roastie just for being female. Unironically, unjokingly kill yourself.
How many couples does that happen to? A staggering 2%, I believe.

Have you never turned down pussy before. I used to get so much pussy that i used to give pussy away to the homies. Now im mgtow

Hmm... Fuck, I guess it doesn't. As long as it doesn't get way too widespread.

oh boy. it's more common than you think.
especially when promiscuous whores can fuck around on tindr, craigslist and ashley madison with no repercussions.