YELLOWSTONE BIG BOOM IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON - IS KOREA TO BLAME?

GROUND IS DEFORMING GROUND IS DEFORMING GROUND IS DEFORMING GROUND IS DEFORMING oh fuck
See how the ground has deformed around the Yellowstone supervolcano, as experts reveal it's now been hit by over 1,500 earthquakes this summer

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779550/See-ground-deformed-Yellowstone-volcano.html#ixzz4pUowSTrc

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779550/See-ground-deformed-Yellowstone-volcano.html

Yellowstone's Supervolcano Is Literally Changing Shape - But Why?

iflscience.com/environment/yellowstones-supervolcano-literally-changing-shape-why/

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquaketrack.com/recent
earthquaketrack.com/us-mt-west-yellowstone/recent
nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/sunspots-and-volcanos/
nature.com/news/moon-s-pull-can-trigger-big-earthquakes-1.20551
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is deformed.

c'mon kim this is your shot
your one opportunity to destroy the world

geologist here, nothing is happening.

most of those 1,500 earthquakes aren't a big deal at all.

LITERALLY

>geologist here, nothing is happening.

Thank you.

OMG guys OVER 3000 quakes hit it in 3 months in 1985! Remember when it blew then?!?!?!?

There isn't enough material over the chamber to create pressures high enough for a large exlposion this time. The worst that will happen is a very large lava flow, which is bad, but not earth changing

Fuck off

It's only really bad for the park, lava flows don't really leave the park boundaries.

America invades the norks, China invades India, Saidi Arabia invades Qatar and Yellowstone erupts all over the next week

that goes without saying, but has anyone ever noticed that all these article preface all this bizarreness with 'It will not happen blah blah blah 1 in a 700,000 chance' or somfink -
bottonline Sup Forumsacks we could be caught between a crazy chinaman/mongolkhan wannabe and a volcano. Bloody exciting times, I am a little more nervous about the fatboy though, maybe.

Yellowstone threads are extra comfy

>USA would get EMP attacked immediately following a Yellowstone eruption

Stop falling for clickbait.

Of its large enough of a flow it could, but there isn't going to be a big boom lol

the russians hacked our geysers

marine biologist here, IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

As usual OP is a faggot

Sandwich artist here, can also confirm

op is gay

I said this same exact thing on another thread and then someone called me a nigger.
:(

geo-political analyst

Day of the grill

There was at least 10 Earthquakes in Yellowstone in the past month... I have been watching it on
earthquaketrack.com/recent
So that info is not real.
Also to keep the masses calm they would not report if Yelowstone was unstable.

earthquaketrack.com/us-mt-west-yellowstone/recent

Geologist terraformer here. Shit is happening folks.

No, fake news.

Yes please.

these earthquake swarms are clearly partisan

For those unaware where the vocano is... Oh right at the earthquake location

oooo
checedk

Why don't they just drill some holes into it to releive the pressure?

>thank you subway

Please happen. I want commiefornia to be buried under a foot of ash.

The dinosaurs were all "chill out, it's only a 1 in a bazillion chance it'll go off" and now they're filling my petrol tank.

All the geysers at Yellowstone are constantly relieving pressure so it never reaches that tipping point. You're just addicted to happenings.

>While it may seem alarming, the experts say this behaviour is common, and the locations are so far exhibiting minimal changes this month.

>'Behavior is similar to the past several months,’ USGS notes in a monthly update released last week.

>‘Current deformation patterns at Yellowstone remain within historical norms.’

Fucking nothing, the thread.

I'm sure Earthquaketrack.com provides super accurate data. They're real professionals unlike the amateurs at Nasa and the University of Utah that operate an Nationwide array of seismographs and satelites. Sorry can't trust those .gov sites.

>All the geysers at Yellowstone are constantly relieving pressure so it never reaches that tipping point. You're just addicted to happenings.

But it has reached that tipping point in the past, why do you think it won't happen again? It's overdue to erupt.

yes - we are going to be recycled too. I hope I am useful in our fossil fuel stage.

kek

This is also a meme.
We're 640k years from the last, and eruption cycles are 600-700k. While this puts us in the area for another eruption it doesn't mean we're overdue. Overdue would be sitting at 700k with still no eruption.

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. That's a little more comforting.

Guys, I don't believe in science but I'm asking you scientists now in our darkest hours: is it possible Yellowstone is turning sideways to aim it's load at the East Coast while sparing Commiefornia? Will I die while faggots survive like gay cockroaches?

FUCK i've been discovered

Trusting govt websites not to lie to the public,for public safety...

>in wyoming

Literally nothing is happening but buttfuck bikers and tourists here for Nowoodstock and the eclipse

>That's a little more comforting.
It's DUE, thought not OVER due. It's basically time to turn in one of your 4th grade book reports and it's 30 minutes 'till class, but you haven't even started.

Does that make you feel better?

Do eclipses cause earthquakes and or eruptions Sup Forums?

Suposedly it increases the chance by X3
However the science comunity is 50/50 on it

AND this too
GRAVITATIONAL PULL

CAN
CONFIRM
JUST A SAW A YELLOWSTONE FLY OVER MY HOUSE
ITS HAPPENING

North Korea is causing a nuclear rukus and you are pitching yellowstone. Rethink your life

Major eruptions happen every 700,000 years on average. The last one was 640,000 years ago. If the average lifespan of a human is 75 years, then the chance of a baby, born today, seeing a major eruption is 0.01%

fucking rekt

However,

were all gonna die
check 3m

>3m
you mean the duct tape company?

im not telling you shit retard, that post was for people who know what "3M990F54" is

Kek

>muh exclusive secret club

damn you act like a child

let me guess, no stinky girls allowed?

exactly
why? are you a roastie? offended? gonna cri a fuckin river?

>being this desperate for getting a rise out of someone

i hope you get to a better place soon user

>better place
>niggers
choose 1

If NK finds a way to trigger Yellowstone that would be fuckin legendary.. then they can EMP the areas not covered by ash and boom..bye USA

If North Korea sent a "Big nuke" towards the US, it would be countered easy... However, the "Big nuke" can be a decoy for an even smaller nuke, not even a nuke, but something devastating enough to crack open the caldera, so to speak.
So yea, they could fuck us up in North America pretty bad.

>Once again, let’s get this out of the way right at the start: Yellowstone supervolcano is not about to catastrophically erupt. If it did, it would likely be a very limited lava flow which would probably kill a total of zero people.

From your own damn article, as per usually, op is full of shit.

nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/sunspots-and-volcanos/

nature.com/news/moon-s-pull-can-trigger-big-earthquakes-1.20551

no yellow stone is the media smoke screen for if america gets nuked because it cant retaliate. when obama used a moab on guam a ally of the united states some things happened

the united states had already got into some trouble and then it got worse and obama tried to start a war with the rest of the world to stay in power.

this leads to the military stripping its hardware down or selling it off. as it stands the american government wont retaliate if struck because of what had happened under obama and the fact americas military isnt rebuilt enough yet

This is how it started with Mt. St. Helens

what is a yellowstone and why on earth should i care

Space cadet here. Did you all miss that fucking asteroid that passed between earth and the moon?

We gotta save the animals !!!!

climate scientist here, its definitely happening, unless you vote for hillary