The Ineptitude and Attitude of the Millennials (ages 18 to 35)

A major cause of our current world’s problems is the ineptitude and attitude of the Millennials (ages 18 to 35).

(CAUTION: This treatise has a lot of profanity in it. I did not hold back because my personal passion comes out with my profanity; and whether I use profanity to emphasize or not, none of my fucking shit is taken serious anyways … But anyways … I warned the reader.)

I piss off a lot of groups of people with the real truth. It is indeed a “sharp-two edged sword” that comes out of my mouth, or in this case, from my fingertips.

I’ve pissed off the religious because I’ve been pointing out for years that the only god that exists, is the one within; that if a person isn’t comfortable and familiar with the “one within,” no invisible entity without is going to be able to help them.

People hate the idea that each one of us, alone, each one of us personally, is responsible for all the bad things that we think and do and for all the good things that we know we should be doing, but do not do. We hate the idea that there really is no forgiveness for being an asshole to other people. Being an asshole to other people isn’t only in what we do to another, but more about what we don’t do for another.

Other urls found in this thread:

christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/08/10/ineptitude-attitude-millennnials-ages-18-35
christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/08/11/thumps-board-directors-suggestion-first-part-game-life-book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religious people don’t want responsibility over their own lives. They want someone else to take on that responsibility, because they feel their life is fucked up … and it certainly can’t be their own fault, Right? They want to blame it on the devil and depend on instant forgiveness for being an asshole because they believe in Jesus. They figure that Jesus is doing a good job at fighting the devil; and if nothing improves in this world, it’s because Jesus is just letting the devil have his due time before Jesus comes and wrangles him in and destroys him. Yep, I can be as big as dick as I want. Jesus will forgive me. I don’t have to worry about changing the world. Jesus will change it for me when Jesus wants. Who am I to say when Jesus should show up and save us from ourselves?

Well guess what?

Jesus is actual within sitting on the throne that YOU SHOULD be sitting on and from where you should be controlling YOUR OWN fucking kingdom! Do you think Jesus has time to run your kingdom? Hell, if Jesus gave 10 seconds to concentrate on each mortal’s problems, in each kingdom, he’d be spending hundreds of years doing nothing but giving each person 10 seconds.

But anyways …

I’ve pissed off the scientists because I call science a religion. Sure, scientific conclusions are based on the observations that we make, the experiments that we do with what we observe, and about the conclusions that we make about these observations and experiments. But there’s a GOOD REASON why these conclusions are called “Theories.”

You scientists think you’re so damn smart! That you’re smarter than the religious, yet some of your greatest peers in the past were FUCKING RELIGIOUS and believed in God. Some of the most successful scientists in the world today still hang on to their own personal religious beliefs.

The proof that religion and science are NOT VERY FUCKING INTELLIGENT is because the current world’s situation is a result of what humans have observed and concluded about their existence, whether they categorize these conclusions into compartments of science or religious belief. It doesn’t matter how we define human opinion that drives personal action or inaction, what matters is what these FUCKING OPINIONS HAVE DONE TO OUR WORLD!

But anyways …

The gay community used to be a great supporter of my work. They especially LOVED it when I condemned religion in support and protection for gay rights. But … and don’t ya just hate the word “But” … the gay community is just as much to blame for our current world as any other group. In fact, as I pointed out once to the chagrin of the gay community, gays love their clothes, probably more than any other group of humans. Where do they think the clothes that they love so much come from? Do they think that there’s a gay fairy that magically produces them and hangs them in retail shops so that the gay community can have access to them? No, you FUCKS, THEY ARE MADE BY YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS IN SWEAT SHOPS ACROSS THE WORLD, or by those whom are discounted as being “not-s0-successful” in life BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CHOICE OF A JOB BUT TO MAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!

But anyways …

Tip harder, faggot.

Now on to the group of humans that is causing more problems in our world than any other:

THE FUCKING MILLENNIALS!

Who the FUCK do you think you are? Do you think that all of your so-called education and computer knowledge and technology, all of your artistry, all of your apps, all of your success at making millions from the entertainment industry, both on the big screen and the little screen (smart phones), MEANS SHIT TO THE REALITY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD?

You’re an “ARTIST”?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY?

So you can sing and dance and paint and sculpt and write. So you like the arts and humanities. So what? There were many great singers, dancers, painters, sculptors, and writers before you. And surely, there will be a lot more of them, just as good or better, when your aged body is decomposing in the ground. And when it comes to the Humanities, as your bullshit educators define the study of life outside of the Sciences, do you think that all the shit you know about the humanity courses you took in school mean anything? What the fuck do you actually know about “how people process and document the human experience”?

Here’s an actual explanation of the humanities given by Stanford University … yeah, one of those prestigious institutions of learning bullshit that you fucking Millennials think is so important” to the world:

“The humanities can be described as the study of how people process and document the human experience. Since humans have been able, we have used philosophy, literature, religion, art, music, history and language to understand and record our world. These modes of expression have become some of the subjects that traditionally fall under the humanities umbrella. Knowledge of these records of human experience gives us the opportunity to feel a sense of connection to those who have come before us, as well as to our contemporaries. …

“Art & Art History

“The Art and Art History Department offers courses of study in the history of art, the practice of studio art, and film and media studies. The undergraduate program is designed to help students think critically about the visual arts and visual culture. The courses focus on the meaning of images and media, and their historical development, roles in society, and relationships to disciplines other such as literature, music, and philosophy.”

You FUCKS!

Don’t you see that HOW ‘we have used philosophy, literature, religion, art, music, history and language’ throughout our world’s history has resulted in the state in which the world currently exists? What the FUCK good are the humanities, IF humans haven’t learned how to be humane?

Oh, it’s NOT YOUR PROBLEM!

FUCKING REALLY???

You just want to be an ‘ARTIST’. You didn’t personally cause the problems.

No, you didn’t personally cause the problem, YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

You don’t want to talk about religion and politics, do you? You don’t want to have anything to do with politics and religion because these things don’t concern you and you’re sick and tired of thinking about or conversing about religion or politics. Right?

Do you spoiled FUCKS realize, you FUCKS, that this is apathy? Oh, you didn’t learn that word while you studied your humanities. Let me give it to you:

APATHY (noun): lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern; indifference, lack of interest, lack of enthusiasm, lack of concern, unconcern, uninterestedness, unresponsiveness, impassivity, dispassion.

And guess what sentence is used most often as an example of apathy? Here ya go, you FUCKS:

“widespread apathy among students”

Okay, let’s get to it you coddled-soccer-playing, music playing, selfish sons-of-bitches!

Didn’t you hear this from your parents while you were growing up,

“Oh, my baby is so talented! Just look at him!”

“You can do anything that you want in this world, Sweetheart. You can be anyone you want to be.”

How many of you FUCKERS work for Starbucks, for Google, for Microsoft? How many of you FUCKERS own your own time and are “do[ing] anything that you want in this world”? How many of you have become who “you want[ed] to be”? NOT VERY FUCKING MANY OF YOU!

But your parents’ words are still repeating themselves in your FUCKED UP HEAD. You’re still waiting for YOUR CHANCE, for the right opportunity, where you can show the world how great you are … show the world that your parents didn’t lie to you … WHICH THEY FUCKING DID!

Let’s use one of your popular peers as an example. Let’s talk about Ariana Grande.

She’s one of you, Right? She’s successful. She’s beautiful. She’s an example of everything your parents told you you could become, Right?

So, you’ve become an Ariana Grande and you hold a concert in Manchester, England to show off how RIGHT YOUR FUCKING PARENTS WERE! There you are … the lights shinning on your greatness as an artist … your fans yelling and screaming, all about YOU!

Well, there’s another one of you Millennials that attended your concert. His name was Salman Abedi, age 22, the son of Libyan immigrants. Salman knew some artists too. He knew some very unsophisticated and relative unexperienced … FUCKING BOMB MAKERS!

But guess what, all you Ariana Grande-wannabes? Salman Abedi fucked up his mission … he only killed a few of your fans. Soon, very soon, his peers are gong to become GREAT NUCLEAR ARTISTS! They are going to learn all there is to know about how a small amount of Uranium-235, when tweaked just right, can completely decimate the entire city of Manchester, England!

What, then, will you say about Ariana Grande’s success? What then? YOU FUCKS!

And what about the hundreds of people, educated in the humanities and sciences at their favorite college, who went to work at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001? How about their hopes and dreams of climbing the corporate ladder and making it out of the mailroom into their own office? What about what their parents told them while they were growing up? Didn’t work too well for them, did it?

And what do you think actually caused Salman Abedi and the 9-11 attackers to do what they did? FUCKING RELIGION AND POLITICS, YOU FUCKS! (NOTE: Salman’s parents were Libyan immigrants living in England. How do you think the Libyan immigrant community in England is treated? How well do you think the Libyan immigrants are faring in Western civilization?)

Instead of trying to understand EXACTLY WHY your peers (and every single one of the 9-11 attackers were the same age that you FUCKING MILLENNIALS are) wanted to blow up all you wannabe artists, your peers and fans, YOU FUCKING DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION AND POLITICS!

You dip shit Mother Fuckers!

IF WE DON’T TALK ABOUT IT … IF WE DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A YOUNG PERSON KILL THEMSELVES FOR THEIR RELIGION OR POLITICAL VIEWS, we will NEVER, EVER change anything about this world!

In the future, a backpack bomb WILL CONSIST OF A FEW POUNDS OF ENRICHED URANIUM-235. And when a young person between the age of 18 and 35, decides that his or her religious or political views aren’t taken seriously …. well … your fucking parents will not be able save you and your fucking ARTISTIC BULLSHIT! … they won’t be able to distinguish your exploded DNA from the dirt!

You Millennials think you’re so fucking smart, when in reality, you’re so fucking ignorant of how this world works. Sure, you can use big words that you learned by reading and studying each others words and seeing each others memes and cool statements on social media. Sure, you can travel the world and expect everyone else to to give you accolades for all of your travels and experience.

BUT DO YOU FUCKING HAVE ANY IDEA WHY ONE OF THE GREATEST HUMAN SOCIETIES THAT EVER EXISTED … the Great Roman Empire … CHOSE RELIGION … NOT ART, YOU FUCKS … TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT WERE HAPPENING IN THAT WORLD AT THAT TIME?

DO YOU THINK YOU’RE FUCKING SMARTER THAN THE ROMAN EMPEROR, CONSTANTINE THE GREAT AND HIS ADVISERS? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU’RE SMARTER THAN THE GREEKS AND ROMANS WHO WERE THE FIRST ONES WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ART TO EXIST?

IF it wasn’t for what the Greeks and Romans did to expand on the human ability to express individuality through the humanities, YOU WOULDN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKING ARTIST IS!

BUT GUESS WHAT, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

IT WAS THE ARTS AND THE ARTISTS BEFORE AND DURING THAT TIME PERIOD THAT WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FUCKING PROBLEMS THAT THE GREAT ROMAN EMPIRE WAS HAVING! These FUCKS cared more about the arts, more about money and worldly success, more about entertainment, THAN THEY DID ABOUT THE POOR AND THE NEEDY OF THE WORLD, WHO WERE THEIR SLAVES, WHO MADE THEIR CODDLED, POSH, SECURE LIVES POSSIBLE!

Yep, the Artists of Ancient Greece and Rome were the most popular. They were successful … for their FUCKING SELVES! BUT THEY LEFT THE WORLD IN THE MESS THAT IT WAS!

What cleaned up the mess, ye Millennial Fucks? You don’t know, do you?

Well let me tell you: FUCKING RELIGION!

If Christianity hadn’t been invented and incorporated throughout the Eastern Roman Empire, it would have been destroyed along with the Western Roman Empire. The Western Empire was more conservative, artistic, liberal and DIDN’T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT RELIGION AND POLITICS! The Western Empire was full of a bunch of FUCKING IDIOT MILLENNIALS LIKE YOU!

Religion saved the Eastern Roman Empire. Religion saved the known world at the time from destroying itself. But you don’t care to talk about fucking religion and politics do you? You don’t want to know how ARTISTS FUCKED UP THE WORLD AND HOW RELIGION SAVED IT, DO YOU?

Huh … there are some ADULTS who DO KNOW what happened back then. There are some adults, few, but there are, who know how the Artists fucked up the world and are fucking it up today, and what needs to be done to heal the world. And we all know that religion was ALSO THE CAUSE OF GREAT SOCIETAL UPHEAVAL THEN, AS IT IS NOW.

So, Listen up, ye Fucks!

It’s not that religion is going to ever save us again. BUT UNDERSTANDING RELIGION WILL! HOW CAN YOU SOLVE SOMETHING THAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND?

What the fuck do you think I’ve been doing for 30 years?!

What the fuck do you think the Marvelous Work and a Wonder® is all about?

What the fuck do you think the Humanity Party® is all about?

The MWAW is an attempt to get you mother-fucking, asshole, selfish Millennials thinking about and discussing religion, SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER AND UNDERSTAND WHY IT SUPPORTS YOUR PEERS IN KILLING OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE!

THumP® is an attempt to get you mother-fucking, asshole, selfish Millennials thinking about and discussing politics, SO THAT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND GOVERNMENT AND UNDERSTAND WHY POLITICS NEED TO CHANGE! AND IF YOU THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT BERNIE FUCKING SANDERS KNOWS AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, YOU’RE STILL A FUCKING IDIOT!

You fucking selfish humans! We’ve spelled it out for you! Those of us who fucking know have presented the solutions and the explanations to you, and what do you say about them? How often do you study and share what we have done for you?

YOU FUCKING SAY THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION AND POLITICS!

I asked one of my good “friends” (well I asked his wife) what he thought about yesterday’s post about The Game of Mortal Life book’s Apocalypse. Do you know what he thought about it? Do you know what he said? ARE YOUR FUCKING READY FOR THIS …

HE SAID THAT IT HAD TOO MUCH RELIGION IN IT AND IT WOULD TURN OFF THE MILLENNIALS!

Well, if one can’t understand how important religion and politics are and have been throughout history from that perfectly clear disclosure of what has to happen in this world in order to encourage and motivate change … then …

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE MILLENNIALS!

But anyways …

Sigh …

source: christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/08/10/ineptitude-attitude-millennnials-ages-18-35

page 9 already?! what in tarnation?!

Is that you Nemelka? I had a question for you. In the Sealed Portion there is mention of the Gnostics being the true followers of Christ or something to that effect and being persecuted by the Roman church. How do you explain the deviation between the Gnostic doctrine of lets say Valentinus and the gospel as laid out both in the traditional canon and the sealed portion/book of mormon. Thanks!

hey! how'd you get in the middle of my copy paste job? i'm calling obama.

I'm not Nemelka. It'd be awesome if he posted on here.

no one is gonna read all that if you refuse to post your power ranger suit

Oh too bad... Why do you always post a marvelous work and a wonder stuff? Are you part of THumP or something

>I piss off a lot of groups of people with the real truth. It is indeed a “sharp-two edged sword” that comes out of my mouth, or in this case, from my fingertips

Never has so little been said with so many words.

This desu

You seemed like you were gonna go somewhere but then you just kept bitching about hippies

Start a blog and post your retardation there, faggot.

I'm not Chris. I'm worried about this North Korea thing. Just trying to plant some seeds on Sup Forums.

Fuck you.

I can out work any Gen X or Baby Boomer alive. The laziest most entitled people i've ever met were over the age of 45.

Holy shit you someones got a messiah a complex

9.8 times out of 10 my threads are THumP related. I really shouldn't be posting at all. I need to go outside more.

I registered with the Humanity Party in 2016.

>ITT several years' supply of pasta

BOOOOORIIIIIIING

Mankind is cancer for this planet, we continue to overpopulate like cockroaches. EVERY ONE OF US wants to be the 1% on top, and much of the world is producing Strong people with the will and skill to be part of that. But the opportunities only present themselves to people historically chosen thru birth (time, place and social status). EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET demands different levels of basic need depending on their environment. We all need water, air and food. Some people are blessed with being born comfortable, in an advanced society, with electricity, running water, air conditioning, and personal transportation. EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANET IS DESPERATE TO BE IN THE SAME POSITION. Considering we went from 1B people in 1804, 2B in 1927, to 8B in 2018, the problem isn't ideology, religious or otherwise: it's people. We actually NEED some form of sterilization to make this planet habitable for the next 100 years. And it's NOT going to be nukes, it's going to be GMO's, with those in charge distributing vaccines to those they want to keep. IMO, it can't happen too soon...

>millenials
>ages 18 to 35

>BOOOOORIIIIIIING
[millennial detected]

Not gonna lie, former Millennial supporter here. It's been great watching you destroy them with your two-edged sword, but seriously, we can't let them get the nuclear codes.

I was really into Nemelka for a while and read most of the MWandW stuff. But when I tried to get into his political/non-LDS ideas I struggled. I like the fusion of capitalism/communism he is attempting, I just find his jump from christian apologetics to worldly activism a bit distasteful

>encourage and motivate change

t. faget

i may be at fault for many things
but i was not at fault for the mass immigration of shitskins when i was only a child

>Expecting me to read all these walls of texts
>When you don't even get straight to the point and flip-flop about nonsense for god knows how long

Call me a lazy millenial with a short attention span, but I'm still not reading all that shit.

Fuck off cultist nigger.

>Expecting me to read all these walls of texts
why even be on Sup Forums?
>When you don't even get straight to the point and flip-flop about nonsense for god knows how long
i didn't write it. it's from his daily journal.
christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/08/11/thumps-board-directors-suggestion-first-part-game-life-book

Boomers voted for the current state of immigration
Boomers voted for the bailouts
Boomers cannibalized Social Security
Boomers instigated the 2008 financial crisis with their degenerate lifestyles
Boomers opened the door for the current cult-marx cancer we have in western countries nowadays

All I see is OP saying "BOOMERS DINDU NUFFIN" over and over again

>why even be on Sup Forums?

Are you new? We literally have a 2,000 character limit for each post.

>i didn't write it. it's from his daily journal.

So link to the fucking journal instead of deliberately bumping your thread god knows how many times trying to ctrl+v it onto Sup Forums.

Now kys, and don't forget to sage shit threads everyone.

By always blaming Millenials, we are showing that our generation (which raised them) doesn't take responsibility for our problems.

>So link to the fucking journal instead
people don't like links. or do they?

what in the fuck are you talking about?

People hate it a lot more when you bump your own thread a dozen times. If you're such a horrific newfag you haven't figured that out yet, leave and kys. Protip: If no one cares, no one's going to care, regardless of if your wall of text is posted as a link or as dozens of replies.

>Are you new?
>So link to the fucking journal instead of deliberately bumping your thread
Are YOU new?

>MILLENNIALS ARE INEPT
>MILLENNIALS ARE WEAK
>MILLENNIALS ARE LAZY
>MILLENNIALS ARE STUPID
>"OH MY GOD MILLENNIALS WHY ARENT YOU GETTING JOBS"
idk maybe because no one wants to hire millennials
thanks a lot for that

I don't see how you come to the conclusion that an attitude problem of young people is the cause of our problems when it is the older generations who have the political power and money. You're just one of many cock suckers who think they are wise. or this is a slide thread

>Are YOU new?
Yes he is. This fag has been shilling for his embarrassing cult since the election (he is responsible for the "Voice of Anonymous" video).

i keep getting older but i'm still a millenial, at this rate i'll always be a millenial. it's like the age bracket of what is considered millenial keeps moving as i age wtf

nigga no one cares lol

>implying I'm reading any post that uses all caps for emphasis

like i said a few times already. i'm not chris nemelka.

huh, it appears that OP is a faggot.

big surprise

You really couldn't be more wrong about the average Christians attitude or concerns.

Go Jacobstown yourself freak and stop preying on anons.

kek

>18
>millennial
ok, kid

At this point I believe millennials are the punching bag of all generations.

Anything else you guys want to blame us for?

for a guy who bitches about humanities, it seems all he is good at is writing long, pointless theses on dull, boring crap. millenials go learn humanities because fuck the dumb ideas of the past: i worked a factory job and got laid off, is that my fault? really? i have abachelors degree in a humanity, but i also have a decent amount of specialized welding certifications. do you think everyone wants to work like that forever when you can get better certs than older guys and still get paid less? all this nothing bitching coming from a guy who doesn't seem to have a job himself. what a lazy cunt. i just want some goddamn equality of treatment here. when is it going to be easy to get a good job like old fucks always talked about? when can i get myself a house and have a family? i dont want to be famous or rich, i just want to live like a normal human and be able to use my actual skills in my vocation to have job security and work on something meaningful. nobody wants to be "anything they want to be" they just want a real life, not some knockoff of what old assholes got. they sell us on a shitty imitation and expect us to believe we didnt get fucked over

>18
Im not a fucking millennial, I am nothing like those failures. How can I be a millennial if for my entire life I've been hearing how they are failing?

too long, make a tldr

some truth right there,

imagine being old as shit and being triggered by the idea of youth

>everything is millennials fault

he thinks apathy is deadly. that's the tl;dr. the "millennials" as he calls them, like to complain about the way he delivers his message. he's under a lot of pressure.

OH OH OH! Pick me! Pick me! I know the answer to this one!
You're entitled.

good, let it all burn

OP sounds like he is going to an hero. Ease up brah !

it probably will. if he's right about the backpack nukes we're fucked.

You could have an anyuerism, or get hit by a car too. Every day is a gift.

Tldr: edgy bullshit where op projects his faults onto millenials and exposes his latent faggotry.

Millenials act stupid but they only know what we taught them. Im genx. We were mosguided in oir youth, but now see the light. We need to wake everybody else up and get on the path to rightousness. Jesus is the way the truth and the life

Stop talking about yourself in the third person weirdo.

i'm cringing, this has to be bait

I think Its more of a spergy alcohol induced rant

I'm not Chris, but he is a hero of mine. He seems fearless.

The whole rant could have been reduced to about 3 paragraphs. Not concise. Dont bore us, get to the chorus !

>god within
Stopped reading there

Its true tho. A lot of these polyps also claim tp be Christian which is weird because pol and jesus are polar opposites

I knew this sequence was fake as soon as you started speaking about scientists. 4/10 for making me read 40% of it.

Cliff notes. I am very very very angry about millenials valuing art over religion.

Sup Forums side effects might include finding Jesus

You are so wise and insightful I was immediately convinced without reading your posts. Thank you for gracing us.

Most Sup Forums users can see the differences in narrative/reality between MSM, left wing propaganda and Sup Forums. You begin to realize that reality is malleable. Me, being smarter than the average bear, am going to hedge my bet and fully beleive in Jesus, because it is a better reality than post modernist hell. Thats only me though, you have free will.

Glad I turned 36 yesterday.

>Glad I turned 36 yesterday.
best response so far

The 1st step is to aknowlege Jesus as your lord and saviour and ask for forgivness. John 3:16. Pray to Jesus as your personal lord and saviour. Hate the sins but try to love the person commiting the sins, nobodys perfect. We live in a messed up world, faith in God, and prayer helps many people get through their day. It might not be for you, but it also might be for you also. Its your decision, free will

>it’s a covert boomer tries to blame milennials episode

Have you ever been in the presence of someone so intelligent you felt like a complete retard in their presence a person so intelligent that the intellectual difference between you and him was equivalent to the intellectual difference between you and a Bernie supporter?

well, I met a millennial yesterday.

I have the sneaking suspicion you're the butthurt boomer from the threads earlier; returned with a completely triggered essay that no one will read.

Sage.

no

This is proof that I'm not Chris Nemelka. sorry, it's the best pic i could find.

I dont think anybody that lurks Sup Forums for more than a month is the same person afterwards. Where you go with it is up to you

>warning the reader about profanity
>the "I tell it like it is and people totally get mad at me for it" cliche
>when in reality every single person who says that is guilty of the exact same thing: they spew constant bullshit, everyone just thinks you're an idiot and calls you out on it and they twist it around into the above

A few paragraphs in and I can already tell my sides are in for a wacky wild ride. I'm already cringing so hard my spine prolapsed and slid three inches out of my anus