The man who survived Auschwitz to become the world's oldest man dies in Israel at 113: Incredible story of Holocaust...

>The man who survived Auschwitz to become the world's oldest man dies in Israel at 113: Incredible story of Holocaust survivor who was found by Allies weighing just 70lb after his wife and children were killed in the camps
>Yisrael Kristal, who was certified as the world's oldest man last year, has died
>A Holocaust survivor, he was aged 113 when he died a month before his birthday
>He is survived by two children, nine grandchildren and 32 great-grandchildren
>His wife and two children died in the Holocaust but he survived and moved to Israel where he opened a sweet shop

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4782640/Worlds-oldest-man-dead-Israel-113.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InC1KKVLcvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP
Can't imagine the horrors he went trough

6 million and 1

You think they made him play soccer? Or get the hippest German haircuts?
How many was it again?

"One survivor left?? Keep him on fucking life-support Moshe!"

Not even gonna give you the pleasure of an answer. We all know how many, and that's not even counting all the queer people, gypsies etc, so spare me your nazi bullshit

Your nation was born from a lie

Well they say starving yourself increases life expectency by 20-30%. Good thing he gotput in that camp or he wouldn't have broken an age record.

Stop taking our tax money and get out of Palestine. Dumb hook nose.

Lying kike

underrated.

>where he opened a sweet shop
sweat shop*

Nevuh fuhget

Why do Jews have such long lives? I'm starting to think they're the real master race.

Imagine all the foreskins he had to eat to live that long

RIP man who played football and caught typhoid fever in the 40s

;_;7

We're not falling for your lie you shekel snatching cunt.

live u.s.s liberty survivor interview
youtube.com/watch?v=InC1KKVLcvk

RIP

consuming foetuses

>Can't imagine the horrors he went trough
Because they're all imagined.

the eternal jew

almost done

>We all know how many, and that's not even counting all the queer people, gypsies etc, so spare me your nazi bullshit

Is it "6 million" like Nero?

Or is it "6 million" like Peter the Great?

Apprantly he was able to "imagine" the horrors.

Wow seriously? Show some fucking respect

Not sure if serious or underrated troll. 8/10 got me

Hitler had premarital sex all his life and blew his brains out to escape punishment for his crimes against humanity.

This guy lived to 113 and propagated many generations of children while building a full life for himself.

God is fair.

>Wow seriously? Show some fucking respect
gtfo

a fucking leaf

>not even counting all the queer people, gypsies etc
that's because not even jews consider them to be humans

>Hitler blew his brains out
In a blown up bunker

He was also a Satanist, puppy killing, drug addict, homosexual, with a Jewish uncle and a decedent of Rothschilds, and then he escaped to Antarctica on a flying saucer.

Oh and he hated children, America, kittens, and murdered kermit the frog's grandfather!

>His wife and two children died in the Holocaust
>He is survived by two children
Jew math checks out.
>he survived and moved to Israel where he opened a sweet shop
They spelled "sweat" wrong.

kek

>A Holocaust survivor
>He is survived by two children, nine grandchildren and 32 great-grandchildren

Imagine being gassed 6 times, surviving the gas 12 times, Jesus those sneaky fucks are going to be a problem for neo-hitler

cant run forever shlomo

Have fun with your fantasies. Hitler only ever had premarital sex all his life and only married at the very end when he knew he was going to die. He never impregnated or allowed a woman to carry his baby and kept Eva as a secret mistress to preserve his virginal public image.

Now go back to telling us how much he loved the Jews he absolutely never wanted to kill.

fuck off with that unfunny fucking meme

>Not even gonna give you the pleasure of an answer.
>Gives answer in next sentence

Try to moralize and undermine yourself in the next breath. Typical Jew.

I heard they gassed him as many as eight times, but by the grace of G-d, he miraculously survived. The last time they tried, instead of deadly Zyklon-B gas, schmaltz came out.

Weird, many such cases.

Eat my ass moose

I'd say the destruction your nation has done to the world by merely existing is far worse than the ass reaming the Nazi's allegedly gave you.

saved

Why? He imagined them.

We don't count the 5 million Weisenthal lied about, now that Yahuda Bauer exposed his lie. If Weisenthal lied about 5 million, maybe he "overstated" the 200-300 thousand to 6 million.

100milllion killed by Jewish communism

It could be anyone

dats right, dose ebil nazis gassed my great grandfatha, they took his skin and turned into socks! i swear goy! buy my book about it!

REMEMBAH DA 6 MILLION!!!!!!!!

An important reminder to never again allow the seeds of bigotry, racism, homophobia, or anti-semetism to let their evil weeds sprout in the garden of civilization.

We march towards the future of fertile ground hand in hand, all races and creeds together as one.

israel existed for thousand years before muhhamed was ever born

underrated underrating holy shit

>*palestine

you mean jordan?

Lol

(you)

Was this guy in the Holocaust? I wish they had mentioned it in the article.

me to! those ebil nazis killed my parents before I was born, oye vey!

He can't imagine them anymore because he's dead

Was he the guy who fought of a dozen poison toothed NAZI sharks in the mote by the camp while escaping?

>Show some fucking respect
Respecting a lie
Leaf logic

Have you ever been in the presence of someone so intelligent you felt like a complete retard in their presence a person so intelligent that the intellectual difference between you and him was equivalent to the intellectual difference between you and a Bernie supporter?

well, I met a holocaust survivor yesterday.

Underrated post

F

>The first Jewish documentary..