I want to die, Europe is getting blacked and there is nothing i can do...

i want to die, Europe is getting blacked and there is nothing i can do. Soon blonde hair and blue eyes will be gone and there is nothing i can do to stop it. I just want to give up and die..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_drive
youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do like me. Impregnate a girl from the French alps.

Do this
Go into synthetic biology/genetics
Create a Gene Drive, and make European traits super dominate.

Do this, Sup Forums will thank you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_drive

even then the amount of Africans impregnating white women wouldn't be able to match anything i can do. There is literally nothing i can do by myself and i'm horrible at convincing others to work along side me.

that technology to mass turn people white seems only possible in the far future tho..

BULLSHIT THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO
ORGANIZE, GOYIM

Always find myself switching between wanting to save the white race and saying fuck them they choose this future.

GO OUT WITH A BANG!
DON'T DIE FOR NOTHING!

Save those who want it.
The others leave to their fate.

Hope for space habitats

Trips dont lie

>CHECKED
How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends.

You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today. I take no pride in telling any of you this, I love history and changing it to suite the needs of one group disgusts me, even if it is my own race, but you have treaded down the path for too long and it is now too late.

So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?
inb4 salamanders are black

europe is whiter than america you 52 percenter

holy shit i'm satan

>I want to die
>Nothing I can do to stop it
Fuck off, enough with this defeatist attitude. You call yourself a burger but you're just some low cal vegan salad, pull yourself together.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA

It wont happen

Damn now that's defeatist
How about not being a faggot, running, lifting, buying a gun and getting ready for the next crusade?
Worst case they give you one.

the thing is i don't want to give up, its just so overwhelming.. i have no idea what to do anymore..

>blonde hair and blue eyes
who cares, gene editing will make all the race bullshit irrelevant

it cant come sooner enough then..

If you commit suicide make sure you at least pull a Dylan Roof first

>implying we're close to doing this in people

Yes CRISPR is being used to edit a very small number of select genes in rats and mice but there's still a lot of open questions about it before it will be used in people. Firstly you have to make sure you're not unintendly editing other genes, and you also have to be sure you know the genes you're adding or knocking out don't have deleterious effects later on down the line. We also don't actually know all the genes involved in intelligence or whatever trait.