"once you dies, thats it, nothing more"

>"once you dies, thats it, nothing more"
>Atheists actually believe this

what a horrible way to live

>having an imaginary friend
SAD!

Atheists have a common belief system the same way theists have a common belief system.

>I don't want to acknowledge reality
>I'll just make shit up so I don't have to

Anti-Christian!

Many such cases!

Hell is for ever!

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!

the truth doesn't care about your feelings
anyway, atheists and religious people have something they can benefit from each other
atheists can give their understanding of science and rationality
religious people can give their life lessons (like from the bible)

I believe when you die its just an eternity of a hot middle aged man cumming in my beard. Can't wait

Jesus promised us that he would be with us until the very end of ages.

Are you calling Jesus a liar?

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board and anyone who says otherwise is a kike shill and is not wanted or loved by any

>implying atheists aren't emotional autistic fuckwits with weak logical defenses of atheism compared to formal logical defenses of Christianity.

False hope isn't much better than no hope at all.

How great is our god?
Sing with me - how great is our god!
all will see how great!
is our god

Name above all names (Name above all names)
worthy of our praise (worthy of our praise)
and our hearts will see, how great
is our god!

i love when they through it in your face like it's a guaranteed fact. I was watching this video on ted about contentiousness. and at the end he said quite bosterly and when you die, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! I still laugh thinking about it. he might be right, but just the way he said it, like hell yeah, was hilarious.

Yes, why would anyone not be anti-christian? Christianity is terrible.
No, it isn't. Hell isn't real.

based bago

>Are you calling Jesus a liar?
Never trust a jew

like hell yeah, nothingness! I can't wait to not exsist. lol

Jesus hasn't been a jew for 2000 years.

>Have more esteem in an invisible cosmic deity than in yourself
>Giving up your life for the church
>Never be allowed to think anything else
>Massive disappointment when you die and it's all black
Weapons-grade altruism

>what a horrible way to live
Or the best way to live? There are no do-overs or second chances to atheists. This is all you'll ever get so you better make the most of it.

>Are you calling Jesus a liar?
yes

thank god i will just not exsist brother, yeah sounds great.

Anyone have that lewd christ chan user-hand boob pic?

Are you saying you'd rather believe in a lie? Are you too delicate to grasp the concept of nothingness?

you want be sitting in black, you just won't even exsist. right brother?

If I fervently believe that I actually live in Middle-earth because it would be cooler than real life, does that make it true?

well i mean, im a Christian, i believe in God but im so tired, and i do nothing, i shit post all day, but why even bother to do something else? atheist are going to die and disapear great, we Christians are going to die, revive in heaven and wait til the end of times, then we revive again to live forever, and God want people who work, so you are going to work forever! i trust God, maybe he has good weekends but who knows

i think nobody knows. but reveling in the idea of not existing is pretty stupid.

Legit. I'm agnostic but live with this philosophy as none of us know what happens after death desu