All bark no bite

>all bark no bite

mfw there are retards who still take this clown seriously....

How's that impeachment coming along?

Can't wait for the fire and fury.

You'd like to think so...

Just yesterday, our navy ruffled the feathers of China as our USS John S. McCain went treading into Chinese claimed waters, just 12 miles from their artificial islands.

The Chinese navy kept ordering us to leave, and we defiantly said no, these are international waters, and we proceeded on...and they KNEW there was nothing they could do.

You must be confused user,you are describing our last president.

lol

lol

lol

I guess if I were a nutty leftist with no valid points to make, I'd laugh like a fruitcake, too.

yeah yeah yeah every fucking person in this world who calls out this fucking clown is a leftist you fucking manchild

You show your ignorant hypocrisy, when saying President Trump has no bite about him when I gave you an example of his backbone thatjust happened yesterday..an example that MSM is not reporting, and can't you acknowledge that our last president IS limp wristed cuck...and all you have is "lol?"

Not very sound, of you.

I think most here ouldagree that on that can only respond with,"lol" is in fact the manchild.

>MSM
>commie
>cuck

stop LARPing. this board ruined your mental health. this is the 10th time this year that the faggot orange clown called out north korea because everytime he does it, it fluctuates the markets and he can make more money. everything about you americans is embrassing.

trump launches- kills millions, -- WTH why did he nuke NK who will still take this clown seriously, trump loses either way so just fucking NUKE them all.

Don't worry you won't have to stay in their country much longer.

>their country

who the fuck are you

Hey sweetie, the big boys are talking politics, go to Amazon and buy some funkos to cool down, m'kay?

Not someone who shit talks my home country. People like you is why Trump won.

That's just more bark, numbnuts. NK does dumb shit like that all the time with SK/Japan.

every person in the USA is an immigrant and this land doesnt belong to anyone. get this through your head you mother fucking jew.

>this board ruined your mental health
nigga, everything else ruined your mental health.

Nice bait post. 4/10. Made me reply

i bet you have a kekistan flag hanged on your wall too. and you wonder why white people are going extinct. your existence is a joke.