REMINDER THAT TURKEY WILL SIDE WITH NORTH KOREA AGAINST USA

That's right, Amerimutts.
Don't count as your allies. Everyone here, from Kemalists to Islamists, from nationalists to liberals loathe your Amerimutt kind. If you ever dare to attack North Korea we will just storm Incirlik and behead every Amerimutt there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqwCsZOzi6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO IT MR KIM

Light blue = smart

Anyone who says ISIS = full blown retards.

Good. Can't wait to visit the Anatolian Glasslands.

Vietnam
Korea
Afghanistan
Iraq
Every war Amerimuttistan ever fought was lost.

What the hell makes you think I care you larping faggot.

Yeah but if someone starts flinging nukes (Which North Korea is likely to do as it is their only real military instrument) its all over for you. Wouldnt be too excited about siding with North Korea.

We're going to fuck you up hard

side with north korea lol. It seems turkeys biggest threat is their brains making life a daily struggle for them.

Ohhhh i'm so scared.

>opinions of ISIS were not asked in Turkey due to heightened security concerns in the country
>can't actually ask what the biggest threat is due to potential attacks due to that threat
>turkroach can't into reading
literally incompetent-fuck-tier right there op

oh look it's the t*rk doing his usual "Wh*Tes" posting.

ISIS=USA Amerimutt boy

Time to get Constantinople back. It was the center of Christian world for a 1000 years before it was stolen, and it will be again.

BEEP BEEP
Also USA is Jewish

>Turkey
Who cares? They have like 5 people in their whole military.

make it so
this will accelerate turkey's expulsion from NATO
we'll have a laugh once you're on your own against russia, KAS, ans their respective satellites

Not a soldier. That's a Blackwater mercenary.

>Turkroach NK poster at it again
You need new material.

i need your mother

What is threats?

>truck of peace
That shit doesn't work here I can tell you that right now.

The dictator of iraq was hung and is now (((iraq))) not sure if that's a victory but definitely not a loss

They will violate the NATO alliance and then NATO will rain all hell on them

fuck off mutt
stop posting your reddit frog here

Fallout 5 Istanbul

Blow me you faggoty ass twat.

Turkey, eat a Snickers.

>worrying about roaches
Here's your YOU

That map looks fucking terrible, who the fuck did they ask?
I`m really surprised its not either Climate change, or the Number of refugees or even the global economy in the Uk. I mean really ISIS, half of UK is fucking in ISIS.
I for one, think the US power and influence is a problem, it should be the main concern anyways. You guys were awfully close to choosing Hillary, at least Trump will stop the grow of the weed of shady shit usually surrounding the US.

Don't worry, well come reclaim Constantinople after we finish reuniting Korea
>Select all images with helicopters

Turk helo no go fly. Turk helo go sleep now. Bye.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqwCsZOzi6U

>Turkey
>100% Roach

>Turkey
>Relevant

Who gives a frog's fat ass who Turks side with? All you're going to do is stew in your own body odor and post pics of dead soldiers, you fucking cockroaches, you can't accomplish anything of value.

Why are you roaches such sad, bitter cunts anyway? Is it just because you were born as human shit, or, because you were given just enough intelligence to actually REALIZE how much your people fucking suck?

Turk helo pilot jacket. Turk pilot is no. Turk pilot is go sleep. Bye.

Who knows, maybe OP can post another black dick that he apparently wants crammed down his throat so badly.

at least i'm 100% something, unlike you, Amerimutt
Nice wall of butthurt, Amerisubhuman

Turkey seems rather ignorant of it's position, it's been Western for 100 years now

You Turks are fighting for Jewnited States in WW3 just like the rest of us

so what's the problem roachboy? do somethin or go back to raping your goats, you're boring.

How can any American be butthurt by a roach nation that has done literally NOTHING in a thousand years other than send roach legions to infest first-world nations because yours is literal shit-tier?

I mean, come on, let's not be retarded here. If you'd ever done anything worth being envious of, I'd get it, but you're literally full of yourselves for absolutely no reason at all.

Even niggers can give shitty reasons for being proud of being niggers, but you, dear roach, can't even validate your existence in any capacity.

So, why should a Turkroach be bold and proud when they have no value? I'm curious, really.

>Korea
stalemate
>Afghanistan
U.S. victory, Soviets BTFO
>Iraq
Saddam is six feet under
Only 1/4 is correct. Shameful display, turkroach.

Shoo shoo turkroach

>U.S. victory, Soviets BTFO
Are you actually retarded mutty boy?
i was talking about taliban
and you escaped from IRAQ like the cucks you are (BASED JUBA) and left Iraq to IRAN
Nice wall of butthurt, Ameribrainlet
>MY AMERIMUTT ASS IS ON FIRE

shoo shoo USA's wh*Te cuckslave

I was really excited when Turkey was starting shit with Russia. I always felt that Turkey was the retarded kid in the NATO club.

Once again, no reason to be proud.

As my pic will confirm, the only good Turkroach is a dead one, you're not even human enough to answer elementary-tier questions.

Digits confirm

He strike again !
You my friend are a hero , i always look up for your west hate thread , now i leave ti Continue your usual dump.

They certainly do.

You know your people are garbage when even ISIS decides the only way to deal with you is burning you alive. Even they don't want to accidentally come into contact with a Turkroach and catch whatever 3rd world diseases they carry.

thanks

Fuck you cockroach traitors
You sided with is in the Korea and always fuck around and tell us we need to thank you
You guys didn't do shit in the Korean war anyways

atleast we're memed as subhuman, you don't even register as a vertebrate

Not counting when you're asleep, what's the longest you've gone without thinking about America?

Turkish dogs belong on leashes
داعش» يحرق جنديين تركيين حيين في حلب - خارجيات

Thank god
Marine here and I can't wait to stomp some roaches

>turkey
>relevant

lmao

>every war
Except the one that put your shit country into existence?

sorry, I don't speak roach.