When can I expect happening autists to settle down when nothing big inevitably happens?

When can I expect happening autists to settle down when nothing big inevitably happens?

Then we wait till the next scheduled habbening like we do every month

Usually that's like 10 threads. We have 20 spammed threads claiming the world's ending and we're all dying, and anyone sane knows that's not true. Why won't the janitors clean up those threads?

Because you fucks scared them with all the Kek prophecies and biblical horrors. Newfags from Reddit are too used to cats and atheism.

Only a fool would take a cartoon frog and magic numbers that seriously. Trump won because America was tired of SJWs. I'm very confident that Sup Forums is shaking in their boots for nothing.

Seriously, FUCK OFF DOOMSAYERS.

meme magick is real and it's going to bring the end of the world.
Get out normie.

>Flag
Sorry about the autism

sorry you will cry in the end(of the world)...

The end of the world will not happen because NK made some empty threats as they do every other year. Get your head out of your ass.

But it is going to happen

Probably when you die next week. In all seriousness, you have to have a negative IQ to not see the world on the brink of the war. Yes it may not happen but that chance is tiny - and diminishing rapidly every few hours.

Says some autist on Sup Forums?
The world's always "on the brink of war". Someone makes a move and everyone else gets scared. Though knowing your flag, it's no surprise that you'd believe that we're going to war, even though we're not.

The last time tensions were this high was during the peak of the cold war. Please, prove me wrong.

>Has to use flag in place of valid arguments
This is how i know you are a useless dumb fuck. Kys before China does it for you.

We're currently at DEFCON 4, it would be lower if it were anything to genuinely worry about and buy a bunker for. The lowest it ever reached was 2 during the Cuban Missile crisis. Nobody's going to just nuke anyone because if they did, the entire world is dead. Nobody's that stupid. Fucking idiot.

>implying that nukes only work when it's DEFCON 1

>implying the actual defcon status is publicly available
>implying nukes would be used and not black budget secret weapons USA has developed for decades (specifically for a situation like NK and China)
This is an over 18 board, thanks.

September 25

Sage

September 25... 209429340219482394870923, I believe.

Well... anyone sane would fear death, not be excited about it and make 20 kneejerk reaction threads out of it. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. So what? Neither do you and neither does the rest of happeningfags.

I agree but eh.. i just want to see the final happening. If you dont want it too then sorry but youre on the wrong board

No, I don't want to die young. I want to live a full, successful life. I enjoy epic memes as much as you do, but I don't like them anymore when they start being taken seriously.

edgy.