CALM THE FUCK DOWN ABOUTTL NORTH KOREA!!

This is all propaganda. North Korea poses no threat to us. We have ships all around them yet they are the treat?Bullshit.
>but nukes!!
So? They had hem for years and haven't used them yet.Many of you are probably too young to remember the Iraq War propaganda saying that Saddam was going to use WMD's against America .Complete myth! You guys can probably remember the war drums for Syria and how that was all bullshit too.

Maybe you remember CNN 24/7 coverage of the Arab Spring in Egpyt,and others. ALL THOSE COUNTRIES ARE CONTROLLED BY TERRORISTS NOW!! Egypt is a military dictatorship now.
North Korea is barely a 3rd world country ,you don't need nukes to take them out. Kim is moving around constantly right now because he fears a decapitation strike. Contrary to popular propaganda the Norko leadership isnt crazy.

You guys actually think the Generals will launch an attack after Kim is dead? They aren't into suicidal dead-man switches. Worst case selcenario is China propping up a General as the new puppet of NorKo ,best case is an American puppet and/or reunification. China doesn't want a democratic society to close though.
>China people: hey north korea was a communist shithole for decades but now they're free!! So can we!

This is all warmonger BULLSHIT. Don't fall for it.Look who benefits from war with NorKo.Look who makes the money off the debt war amasses.

How come ancient armies looted cities to pay for wars but we pay out of our own pockets? These are WARS FOR DEBT!

>North Korea poses no threat to us.
We've acknowledged this for years, but NOW we're acting like they're an imminent threat. What a bunch of stupid children happeningfags are.

I wouldn't exactly call China a shit hole. They aren't all leaving because it's cheap.

We have 1000 nuclear warheads underwater right now?

No shit fuck head.
We want a war for shits and giggles.
Plus it might kill off a heap of sjws and shit

>We want a war for shits and giggles
Maybe Hillary was more up your speed, then.

Yet i rooted for trump. I knew the cunt would start some shit.
Kys

the threat is the norks along with china can have subs with nuclear warheads all along our coast that can reduce USA to ashes. Chinese/nork spies can disable the power grid or do other kinds of internal sabotage. Just shutting off the power for 2+ weeks will kill over half the population. The threat is serious.

We need a great war to rid the World of Leftists.

So? USA can do the same, if not worse. The entire Chinese population could be wiped out in 15 minutes if we wanted to.

>We want a war for shits and giggles.

>Iraq War propaganda saying that Saddam was going to use WMD's against America .Complete myth!
Actually he had been pushing the WMD line deliberately, but immediately started taking it back when the US took it seriously, and shortly before he had his shit pushed in he was begging the US to come in and examine his "WMD Facilities".

The American belief froze at the maximum point - Iraq preparing to strike America with WMD, and didn't thaw from that point until well after the war. That is starting to happen now.

OP. Don't know if you are trolling or if you really are this retarded.

Exactly. These drums of war are onyl happening now because these Zionist Elite types want another large war.

We spent TRILLIONS in Iraq for nothing. I saw $50+ hammers shipped from North Carolina when you could go down the street in Baghdad and get one for ~$5.
I also forgot to mention that North Korea is sitting on trillions of dollars of natural resources but lack the infrastructure to develop it,just like Afghanistan. What a coincidence!!

Wow so edgy!
So you have the maturity level of a 13 year old who has never seen the hell war brings to people?
Fucking pussy.

the problem is the chinese are crazy communists who wouldn't mind killing off half their population. They already have an overpopulation problem. Our country has been so neutered that any attack on our mainland will be the death of it.

It's %100 true. How the fuck is a half-starved nation ,surrounded by the US military,a threat to us?

How many times do we need to fight unnecessary wars for you simpleton fucktards get that the people in power don't give a shit about you and that wars aren't about protecting "freedom" or anything of the sort?
Yes North Korea is going to nuke your bumfuck town in Ohio. Sure.
You neocon cunts should be drowned.

It all goes back to the Rothschilds and the central bank. I hate the people who make wars for money.

there're countries that pose a far greater threat to us than NK. no more jewish wars

bump for young people

You're a fucking pussy mate.
You don't know shit, fuck out of here normie.

Liveleak swallowing some razorblades plz for shits and giggles.
Sincerely: everyone but you

>this thread

SO!?
Only one nuke 300 miles above America would create an EMP that'd wipe out the entire electrical grid . It'd take decades to recover. We dont produce enough wire to replace everything ,we'd need massive help from countries like.....China.

(OP) literally started this thread to convince himself that hes not going to die next week

Btw NK cant do shit but with China.. uhh...... yeah goodluck fag

I'm a pussy because I've been in the shit and don't want my sons ,and other peoples sons, to die for Zionist warmongers?

Fuck off kid.

All true!! Sadly true.

Thank you OP. After the screwup in Iraq, the intelligence community owes an apology to its employers - us. I doubt they've applied any teachable moments since that fiasco to the analysts. South Korea has had great difficulty with infiltration and often relies on defectors. Building an icbm is no small task nor is nuclear miniaturization. Now, could they eventually have this capability? Yes, but not today. I smell an industrial military complex cash register.

They are more about the struggle about USA and China for idealogical control of the reason. China has been losing since their grand scheme backfired and started threatening them, and now someone like Trump, who knows that the only way to deal in Asian diplomacy is to threaten complete devastation and laugh as your opponent is forced to blink, and easily tell NK to fuck off which makes China's ideals look weak.

Sir, you have been Too sleepy for this, yOu have been Performing badly online. Get rest.

*control of the region

Our government needs to be tough but diplomatic. If the Norks want to fire the first shot, let them, then shoot it the fuck down. I think Kim is a rational actor though so nothing will come of this. I don't see Mattis as the type of guy who actively seeks war. Plus he's already having a sandbox killing ISIS dead.

>They had hem for years and haven't used them yet.
Incorrect, they've been working on them for years. They just now finally got a missile working, and also just now got nukes small enough to finish the missile. For the first time they're ready to nuke us, as in last week was when they finally completed all tests.

OP is right