Give me one reason why jewish backed North Korea shouldn't be wiped out

Give me one reason why jewish backed North Korea shouldn't be wiped out
They spend the entire year provoking South Korea and United States because that's what the chinese jews tell them to do

Can I import me a farmerwife after you guys kill all their men?

yes

>Give me one reason why jewish backed North Korea shouldn't be wiped out
Reverse psychology Jew.

>jewish backed North Korea

Posting in a shill thread

>wikipedia
>implying jews didn't instruct Mao to set up a North Korean regime that is run by jews but disconnected from the world

Norks and the chinks that support them are (((Marxists))) you Jewish faggot. Get real, kike.

>North Korea
>Marxist

Juche isn't Marxism, they abandoned that the moment the soviets fucked off, the Norks have never been involved in spreading the internationalism of the Communists, but rather in protecting the independence of the Korean nation.

>muh MSM is always wrong on Truml but it's ALWAYS RIGHT about korea

They call themselves Marxists but more importantly they're controlled by Jews in china; what the Fuck m8?

>Juche isn't Marxism
Found the brazilian proxy again
stop browsing Sup Forums go back to 8ch

Do they now?

>wikiepdia
>smartphone
BRAZILIAN VPN STOP!!!!!

>Jewish backed North Korea

1/10 got a reply

>China
>DPRK
>communist

I love this meme

Yes, really.

The only reason why they attend those international commie summits is to maintain an alliance with China.

The moment they develop their own proper nuclear arsenal is the moment they cut away from China.

>Australian ISP "Telstra" is Brazilian

Burgers

>The people's republic of china isn't communist

Lol.

yeah VPNs for smartphones are a lot easier to install
Fuck off. You've been spamming pro-juche and pro-marxist garbage here on Sup Forums for months with different country flags.

Moishe, Moishe, Moishe...I. .

On Juche
>Kim Il-sung (1912–1994) developed the ideology, originally viewed as a variant of Marxism–Leninism until it became distinctly "Korean" in character, whilst incorporating the historical materialist ideas of Marxism–Leninism and strongly emphasising the individual, the nation state and its sovereignty

The individual, nation, and sovereignty doesn't exist in Marxist Leninism, which shows you how much they've strayed.

Did you know N.Korea has racial policies intent on preserving the Korean nation.

Korean woman have been forced to abort babies cus their father is Chinese, and the media publicly insults S.Korean woman that have sex with white or black men.

Truly I am in Brazil aren't I?

>implying Norks control Nork.

Stop spamming up the place with your fake ass agitprop, kikechink.

>no actual refutation, just dismissing me with some meme statements and accusing me of being a fucking jungle monkey

Your opinion belongs in the trash, I'm leaving the thread since there won't be any productive discussion here.

>Jewish backed North Korea

SAAAAAAAAGE

The only other pro-juche and pro-marxist australian that browse Sup Forums spamming memes for months is a south american faggot living in Sydney
Post a pic of your arm and I bet 100% you are that south american faggot

Ya sure about that schlomo?

I'm in Perth so I'm on the other side of the country

fight your own wars Jew

>The jews don't own North Korea
>he says that while China is controlling Pyongyang
What the fuck is going on with australians?
A marxist south american went to australia and started to spam pro-jusche memes for months, then a brazilian vpn did the same (using an australian proxy) and now you
You are literally worse than Canada. Delete yourself from existence.

>jewish backed north Korea

>americans fell for the propaganda

fucking every bit of this, so much

>falling for the reverse psychology jew