America goes to war with Kim

>America goes to war with Kim

>Russia/China/Musdslimes take advantage of undefended US and launch attack

Someone tell me why this won't happen as soon as we spread ourselves thin. I don't think Trump is militarily capable of dealing with two different fronts.

>mudslimes attack
Muslims can't into organization. There's a reason Arabs lose every single war, even when they fight each other

>undefended

What? Do you even basic tactics? Not even a quarter of the military deploys at once.

Russia isn't going to attack the US, that would be stupid. They're just going to roll into the Ukraine and take as much land as they can while the US is tied up elsewhere, knowing that the US will more or less ignore it unless forced to act.

>Undefended
We have 625 nuclear missle silos, nuclear subs, air wings, and THAAD defenses all up and down the seaboard. And tge mosy heavily armed populance on the planet. Ain't nobody attacking shit.

>Do you even basic tactics?
Not really, that's why I'm asking. I just don't really see why our enemies wouldn't try to take advantage of us somehow. I'm just scared.

Yeah but what if an EMP gets through somehow and fucks up our power grid and makes all our defence systems inoperable?

>LARPing as anyone who knows jack shit about military strategy

Please stop, this is fucking embarrassing.

the pentagon un-ironically has a plan to fight the whole world at once just like this

Our military is bigger than the 7-10 next biggest militaries in the world. How much power do you think is needed to crush a pissant hermit nation like NK?

I never said I knew anything about anything faggot. The extent of my military strategy knowledge comes from history classes and RTS games

> Yeah but what if an EMP gets through somehow and fucks up our power grid and makes all our defence systems inoperable?

I don't know. Our military tech didn't turn Vietnam into a walk in the park.

Sometimes their armies would fight itself, and still lose completely.

every single redneck would willingly shoot anything that doesn't resemble an american military outfit. having an emp go off would mean the largest purge ever witnessed by man kind. every good ol boy in the states would have free reign to systematically kill anything not white, having an invading force at the same time would give every redneck a murderboner the size of texas.

If you take enough shots on goal one is bound to go in. I find it hard to believe we can block every single missile fired at us

You probably sucked at those RTS games too lmao

US/UK/Russia/South Korea/Japan vs China/EU/North Korea with both sides wielding muzzies

Stop posting

>you have to be great at everything you like

Putin is too much of a Gentleman for that.

No u

Clearly you have no idea how the us conducts war in the modern era.

Your attempt at subtle fear mongering is laughable. You're done shitposting for today

>asking a question
>fear mongering

He never specified who they were attacking

>undefended US