User likes to gently caress man-meat once in a while

>user likes to gently caress man-meat once in a while
>Sup Forums wants him to kill himself

Is there any way for us to peacefully coexist? I agree with many things that you guys are saying, but I don't want to die simply because I like dudes. Are you really required to hate me?

>Is there any way for us to peacefully coexist?
Stop being annoying faggots.

You can be gay and red pilled.

>gently caress man-meat

yes stop doing this

You can caress all the man meat you want.

Just don't fucking do it in public in front of my children.

Honestly, nobody here cares if you're gay. Well... maybe like 5%. The rest will be winding you up.

Yeah, I never really understood the "Pride" thing, like, I didn't make a conscious decision to enjoy sucking dicks, it's just something that happened. Instead of wasting time on parades acting like clowns how about we just get on grindr and have a nice evening?

It wasn't that long ago when there was an understanding between faggots and society to tolerate as long as it wasn't promoted. In fact, there was even a little, hehehe, acceptance of faggotry - think Paul Lynde or Charles Nelson Riley. That was the 60s and 70s.

With the help of the left, you don't have to accept that balance anymore. You got your way, and it's enforced through the courts (not through legislation, of course).

So don't be surprised when the rest of society is completely turned off and doesn't want to even humor your BS anymore. You know, the percentage that consistently rejected your agenda ever single time it was put on the ballot.

is taytay the true redpill?

Join the military. Operate a glory hole

go back into the closet. stay away from kids. or kill yourself.

We only hate the faggots that attend gay pride parades to fuck in the streets and have dildos taped to their bodies and walking 90% naked. My brother is apparently a gay nigger and he never once gave off the hint of being gay. Went to his place for some documents the other day and he's living with this white dude. Dude kisses my brother on the lips when passing by to head to the kitchen, positive it was out of habit. My brother realized what he did in front of me and looked like he was gonna shit himself. I just continued looking at him normally and asked him "What?" Had a short talk, tell him I don't care if he likes dudes and that we're still cool. Later he told me his boyfriend thinks I'm incredibly cool.

You are a pro-sodomy, Jesus-hating, pro -abortion leftist. You belong under the DNC's political tent. Just that your party got taken over by women and niggers and you as a cuck white boi have no quorum anylonger... So you think "hey i hate niggers too, why cant i be right wing", yet you fail to realize you sodomites have no place on the right. Go be a slave cuck to your feminist leaders.

>Is there any way for us to peacefully coexist?
Yeah, you could kill yourself.

Literally this. Just don't flaunt "Oh I'm so gay today *kicks heal up*". It's completely unnecessary. As a straight man the basis of my identity isn't being straight. So don't do that with your sexuality either. No we aren't obligated to hate you, we just hate your community.

>Just don't flaunt "Oh I'm so gay today *kicks heal up*".
What do you have against healers in MMOs? They save your life.

heel*

Thank you for that correction. As someone who often plays tank classes I don't want to come off unappreciative of healers

Defined sides, us in the living one and you in the dead one

yes

I'm pro-life and religious, I didn't even want gay marriage to be legal (although probably I would be the one getting half since i'm a bottom). There is a significant portion of gay folks who are more on the conservative side on most issues, hell, some even stay celibate in a conscious decision to not engage in sodomy. I don't have that resolve, but it shouldn't determine the rest of my identity, should it?

I dont which is worse. Poltards or a faggot wanting to be accepted by these baboons. Like wtf is your problem ?

I think if there would ever end up being a fascist society that had a goal of eugenics (assuming genetic engineering proves to be limited in its capabilities) then gays would not be allowed to reproduce.

Some gays are created through nurture, while others have a very real genetic disposition to being gay. The former would occur at extremely slim rates if the latter would go extinct (no genetic gays to diddle others).

I BLACK my healers when they do a good job. They enjoy the reward immensely.

Dont ask. Dont tell. It was a great policy.
Majority of people are straight, there's no reason being gay should receive so much attention in media. Wanna complain abut getting beat up? Well there are laws against assaulting people. Laws against murder. So really what is the issue? People will not give a shit so long as you dont shove it down their throats.

You are a sodomite. You wear it like a badge of honor. This is not the action of a Christian. Your salvation is between you and Christ, you don't need my approval.

>Is there a way we can coexist?
Yeah it's called concentration camps, you can live with your kind and actually help society by working for the state within the camps, decreasing HIV chances on the society outside, and decreased medical taxes on people, in return we don't incinerate you and let you live a fairly peaceful life.... kind of, because about 40% of serial killers are gay... so in a gay bar 4 out 10 could want to see you crying for help, of course our militant police would exterminate the perpetrators easily, specially due to outside surveillance. If any other degenerate wants to join your community they can, but once in you're never getting out alive and if you want luxuries like low taxes, insurance, job security, after you die your body goes directly to experimentation to help find a cure for your disease.

You can't use Grindr and not be a degnerate you fucking idiot.

if swift was redpilled we would never have even heard of her

she would be living on some farm somewhere with her chad husband pumping out aryan soldiers

If you stop being a faggot and do faggot parades. Maybe you wont be killed in the first place. Just be a closet faggot. Nobody will give a fuck what you do in your private space. It is when faggots block traffics and do their faggot parades. Fucks up the traffic and disrupt the community. It is pretty disgusting too. The best option for you is to kill yourself. Especially if you are such an attention whore that need faggot parade to survive.

Your flamboyance, inabillity to shut up and victim-complex topped off with the inexcuseable claim that we are all just gay is reason for most of us to believe you might be slightly retarded and won't want anything to do with you.

Stop using that flag.
Shut up about being gay, we don't care.

If you consider these two points we could be friends at some point, but i know this wont happen. There are faggots like you and homosexuals who bother no one but those of like mind.

don't be a faggot

Where the heck are you getting that homoism is genetic? Literally every reputable source I've seen says otherwise

No. Karlie is the true redpill.

shes like a discounted walmart version of taytay. fuck outta here.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES THAT YOU LIKE DICK
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT FAGGOT

Because homosexual animals exist in nature

>those arms

ayy

>gently caress
u have two go back

I just want you to stop being gay is all. I don't want you to die. You are sick and you need help, I hope you get it. Homosexuality is after just a fetish

*after all

Tay my love. Why so sad?

>caring about what a bunch of neckbearded nazi larpers think about your actions irl.

Heres the truth for you, unfiltered. Lust is a characteristic of animals. It is impulsiveness that allows you to seek out the company of men for pleasure. Sex is not about pleasure it is about procreation. Marriage is about creating families, not pandering to fags so they feel included. The moment you people pushed for gay marriage you declared war on us. That is our institution and you have zero right to corrupt it. If you want to be an animal and follow every impulse you get in your fag brain then go about it in the safest, most socially responsible way.

The reason we follow Christian values is because it elevates us above our primitive impulses and helps us focus on the future instead of our present discomforts.

>caress man meat
Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with masturbating, retard

We all do it, but we don't speak about it and we feel shame.

>Now kill yourself faggot