Knowledge Bomb. [US Spring](Trump, Civil War, Deep State, Soros)

A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War is planned for the US to take out Trump & his Admin.

"Chatter" is happening & things are being planned(Leftists storming the Whitehouse & pulling a Gaddafi on Trump or The Whitehouse getting bombarded by Artillery hidden in Trucks 20-50 miles away from it or Deep State blowing up the Whitehouse or Assassination).

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks), Deep State/Shadow Government forces(Some of the Black Budget funds have went into an Army, designed for COG(Continuity of Government) situations) & Globalists(such as Soros) plan on doing a "Color Revolution" inside the US. It’s going to be Arab Spring & Ukraine style so learning/researching how they were done is going to be quite helpful in/for the future. (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345)

The Deep State & Globalists are also going to cross each other when it's all over (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757) & with the US Imploded the NAU(North American Union) can then be formed.

This US Spring plan was going to happen regardless of who won the 2016 Election. It was made a result of the “Race War” style Civil War plan that was going to happen under/during Obama not escalating/progressing enough.

Also, Pedophile Operatives inside the Government/Agencies/Military plan to use CP to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”) inorder to try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by saying “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/q7q14
steemit.com/money/@sgtreport/breaking-bankers-new-sdr-crypto-blockchain-will-enslave-humanity-lynette-zang
youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Ju8AhCKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) They Live

2) WW3 Scenario's

3) The 2 forms of Globalism

4) Sandy Hook

5) Europe's Powder Keg

Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads:

Neocons want WW3

Democrats want Civil War.

>Leave the jews to me, pol. I got this.

Anon5 is right as usual

Read this NSA memo, it outlines many/most of what he is discussing

archive.is/q7q14

His name was Rich Higgins

McMaster is a Deep State chess-piece.

Hey A5.

This is pretty alarming news, is there anything that the people here can do to try to stop it or even just delay it?

The memo describes an alliance of leftist networks, islamists, media and academics, deep state and globalists (among other parties) working in tandem to overthrow the administration.

Of course, you could have just lurked all of these threads and already learned this

Do you use different deodorants for each armpit? Is this how you ascend your spirit to the 7th dimension?

checked

Which is why I assume he fired this Higgins guy. He was implicated by default due to the statements made in the memo.

What is your opinion about Mattis?

FUCK OFF FRANK

Spread the word about it. Often I see people in "MAGA La La Land" not realizing the danger that is coming.

Exactly.

Check'd. Do work dyel faggot in retard leaf's sarcastic post. Kek has blessed pic related.

Fuck that bs Trump is going to hang those mother fuckers. Deep state is going to burn.

it seems like the peaceful time for the West is ending.
EU will follow soon i guess.

literally charles manson larp

Oh fuck its this fag again.
>It's not the JEWS user I SWEAR!!!
Jidf go away

Based Frank. You are doing God's work.

Frank on a proxy said today that he 'knows' Frank, which means Frank is OP of that thread

Have you not been watching the Deep State remove various counselors and loyalists of his?

Wake up and stop assuming others will solve things for you chesscuck

1. Is there a counter plan of action by /ourguys/ to contest this?

2. What kinds of tactics or chess moves would yourself consider if you were in the Trump or his administration's position?

3. Would exposing the deep state more help to hurt their plans in the long run?

keked checkd and rekt

CHECKED. FRANK ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Go frankpost with the wifebeater pic in /cbt/ on /fit/

Smart about War, which is why he had done a good job against ISIS & coming up with a few Strike Scenario's for NK.

Get the word out about this.

Trump has the most powerful Military in the world, Coup plans can be stopped if he wanted to.

EU is building up for a internal conflict once again.

You have Turkey & Greece, the EU Army & Islamic Caliphates.

1) Should be if they are smart.

2) Explain to the public that a Coup/Killing/Civil War is being planned & make moves behind the scenes to take out the Coup Plotters.

3) Yes

Chad af

Two deodorants? Knowledge bomb me on two sticks, frank.

check'd

If you are wondering about the Shills: &

1) So he can be counted on to not double cross Trump?

2) Which countries in particular around Venezuela might have issues? Are the FARC still gonna disarm or will they be "replaced" by someone else?

You're the shill, Frank

Pulling off a "Spring" requires plenty of Cannon Fodder & Rogue Elements/Forces, besides powerful Backers.

If leftists try to overthrow Trump with a coup they will lose. Every real American from coast to coast will support Trump. The silent majority will take up arms and start lynching people

1917 = 2017

I knew it boys, strap in for a wild ride

Your still here?? Go away

2 scoops. 2 sticks. 2 legit 2 quit.

So while we're worrying about /ourguys/ being blow up or compromised, should we also be worried about China buying up Real Estate in TX (and not selling to Americans) and digitizing tangible assets?
>steemit.com/money/@sgtreport/breaking-bankers-new-sdr-crypto-blockchain-will-enslave-humanity-lynette-zang
>youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Ju8AhCKM

LEAVE FRANK ALONE

Have any of these knowledge bombs been true?

>no muscle definition
>chad
Maybe in leafland.

who is the deep state at this point?
obama, clinton, soros?
do we even know?

CP planting
Best I can tell DOM object storage is where they will store the CP, most likely through JavaScript. It's nearly trivial to plant a compromising file on a user's hard drive without their knowledge or consent.

Anon5: Do you know the vectors for CP implanting?

i like my deodorant extra spicy

I'm glad PewDiePie got his act together. He's got a fucked up cry face.

Trumps administration will complete it's full term & considered successful.

man these coming years are going to be a hell of a ride isnt it.

Anything on scanners
8ch net scanner

1) For now, but be careful of Trump getting isolated.

2) Domino Destabilization requires one country to fall to set things in motion for the countries around it.

The public's stupidity & pacification is what might cause problems with that.

Power Structures have "100 year plans" the most recent started in 1918 and ends in 2018(When the next 100 year plan is going to be made/started)

Always keep track of what China is doing.

They certainly will be.

Storms have to be weathered.

please pol dont look at my jacked physique or it will put literal cp on your pc. you are so pathetic. filthyfrank please go shit up a different website. like a planetside 2 board or something. at least for abit

never ever his shit is fucking retarded and he spams it in every goddamn thread and he looks like an ugly faggot FUCK OFF FRANK PLEASE FUCKING FUCK OFF
you belong on god like productions please go there
fuck off dude
your posts are so bad
please leave me alone

who the fuck is frank?
inb4 newfag
who is he really?

All of the Information I talk about is Truth.

People need to ROT(Research Observe Think) more.

That is why the Shills have been trying to discredit since day 1.

See:

Any advice for Trump or what would you do in his situation?

Does the life extension tech you talked about earlier relate to telomere extension, senescent cells, or another known treatment? I hope you consider doing a life extension KB sometime. The things you said in the earlier threads really blew my mind.

1. Making the public aware of social engineering would be beneficial to us in the long run right? If what I've been researching about social engineering has led to any valuable knowledge on the subject, social engineers like to take advantage of periods of great tension and panic like this to put their plans into motion when people are more mentally vulnerable.

2. Does the coup have anything to do with September 23? You mentioned that peoples' meme magic was being focused on the eclipse where it could be utilized elsewhere.

3. Would delaying the plans also work to some extent? The longer things go, the more and more the general public seems to be straying away from the left (aside from the ones already too far gone).

Lurk moar

Checked.

Posting rare deepdrive

Now, I know you're a shill, because you're acting like just snitched on your big stupid plans. GOOD.

>Storms have to be weathered.

That is true, but so is what I posted. Whatever will happen to Trump, he'll survive it & we'll come out better than before.

1) Already answered: 2) It's not really known to many. It's also not the Blood/Organs of the Young or Trans-Humanism.

LE is a topic I might do a KB about at some point.

1) Yes

2) Don't think so.

3) It could work.

Show evidence of your research proving indefinitely 3 or more of your claims. Don't tiptoe either.

19th Century = Liberal Century

20th Century = Communist Century

21st Century = Fascist Century

Potus gonna blow out the old power structures

Frank pics get quads twice in the same thread. Fuckin checked.

He's gunna say something about spoonfeedibg you. Leave the man alone, he's 120 years old and doesn't deserve the abuse

i think we are getting both at the same time

>tfw you'll never hug the guy who ruined white spacenoids with a feminism virus simply because he didn't get laid.

YOURE SO FUCKING BORING
PLEAES LEAVE US ALONE
YOU WOULDNT BE BOTHERING TO CULTIVATE A PERSONA AND SPAM YOUR SHIT IN EVERY THREAD IF YOU HAD SOMETHING INTERESTING TO SAY YOUVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A GODDAMN YEAR

Who else got banned by Frank and his team?

>President Trump needs a body double, or triples, even body quads

>He needs to keep his locations on the move, and not be in the WH that often.

>Perhaps a preemtively strike on NK might be the ultimate distraction needed from a US Spring, while simultaneously flexing a much needed muscle to the East

>Trump needs to start firing Obama planted generals, immediately

Hello.

1) Suppose Trump is killed. Does Pence immediately take his place? Does Obama come out from the Shadow WH and resume orders? Does Hillary [god forbid] take control?

2) Is Trump really *that* dangerous to the Deep State?

3) Why don't you just send your PMC's after the shills? It seems as if the goverments "investigating" them have been compromised.

4) Will the "Russian Collusion" story be used as justification for tracking down any populist/nationalist forces?

5) Is it safe for you to come out in the open? If not, when will it be?

FRANK THE TANK FRANK THE TANK FRANK THE TANK

Then he's tiptoe-ing. In a job interview he wouldn't be hired, in court he would be laughed at.

Real redpills on Frank (1/5)

1) what's the next 100 year plan? Can you break that down for me in a few sentences?

2) Is NK being used to distract the Public from India/China?

>Power Structures have "100 year plans"
How much overlap between these (like do multiple groups agree to start/end things on the same year)?
What things usually signal the end/beginning of a new era? I'm guessing War, new currency, power shifts or balkanization among regions....
Should we be studying 1918 and 1818?

Mgtow is the anti-virus, that or bullets. Best solution both

Don't take this guy seriously. He literally believes women where wild animals that men domesticated. Check his archive...

(2/5)

I agree, just leave us alone frank, please :/

>They Live will get bumped for the next 7 years as things continuously come up quicker than expected
Bump

(3/5)

I fucking love /realfrankhours/

DEEPSTATE IS TREMBLING IN FEAR

Alright....... forgive me if I am skeptical of all this...... Is there any other information to post?
Damnit /pol! Save the fap material for later. Shit! I can't do anything with a boner right now!

Seems to be a quite a coincidence that tech giants like google has gone full procensorship in all dissenting views.

Whats a good way to circumvent them because when they can pull off all the info they deemed inapropiate, it will be harder to send this info out there.

>All of the Information I talk about is Truth.

120 years old based OP

>He literally believes women where wild animals that men domesticated.
Ok I'm convinced that Anon5 is legit now

btw WH user here

Have you seen how degenerate feminists can be? I wouldn't say that they're all that far off from basically being wild animals at that point.

If it ever come down to it, would you get involved or would that lead to a shadow war between you and other globalists?
Couldn't you give Trump the heads up directly?

Soroach wants to false flag shoot anti Trump protesters with sniper teams to try to destabilize America

KEEP DIGGING, GOD SHAREBLUE/SHILLS/CIA ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY UPSET WITH WHAT IM POSTING HERE GUYS CAN"T YOU SEE THAT TEH MORE PEOPLE CRITICIZE ME FOR ME GRANDIOSE ATTENTIONFAGGNG THE MORE RIGHT I AM XDDDD

Hey Steve

>distract the Public from India/China?
And Pakistan/DNC.
And probably the South America happenings, with Venezuela.

all because emily Hollingsworth wouldn't go over to franks house
SAD!

This isn't "research". Power Structures are something I'm very good with/at.

ROT(Research Observe Think)

Chaos(assuming it doesn't get out of control) can be turned into eventual Order.

1) They want to take out the whole Admin & "reset" the Elections with new DNC controlled Candidates across the board.(So no O & no H).

2) Yes, to some elements.

3) Because others are going after them.

4) Yes, it's also being used to censor Right/Conservative/Nationalist Media & Personalities.

5) Not safe now, but perhaps eventually.

>btw leftypol here

I think that's what you meant.

No doubt stuff like that