The awesome part about this isn't just the fact that even as prepubescents, pure, perfect...

The awesome part about this isn't just the fact that even as prepubescents, pure, perfect, blonde-haired white girls want a big black man with dominant genes to wipe their whiteness out and give them a black baby and a black future.

The awesome part is that this was on live, family-friendly TV watched by countless Westerners.

You lost, Sup Forums. White nationalism lost. Racism lost.

Love won. Multiculturalism won.

We won.

please, for the love of God, keep taking the ugly ones

burn the coal, pay the toll. she'll pay soon enough.

The white replacement rate is below 2.0

We will literally be extinct within a few centuries.

It's poetic after All that slavery ajlmd taking advantage of a good, Prosperous people, the black man has the last laugh over us...

I'm so tired of Sup Forums denying the problem for their own pride. Lots of white girls go with black guys now, even attractive ones. Deal with it, fight it, stop pretending it isn't happening. Denying it is just pathetic. Pic related, black boyfriend.

Badly taught by their parents, they have no future part to play in western society, probably an athiest too so 1-2 half casts wont cause much problem to 6-10 fundamentalist christian Purebreds i will be breeding to hunt them all down.

We need to deport all non whites. It's the only solution. USA will go back to what it was meant to be, White Europe 2.

Stop this retard meme

i hate to break it to you, niganon...but have you seen the results of this season's "the bachelorette?"

spoiler: even niggers hate niggers.

>Muh Dating statistics

No one denies that fat single mothers on free dating sites prefer white boys. You are the perfect providers as they don't have to put out for your small dick and you are so beta you'll give them all the money you got.

But YOUNG PRIME white women SEXUALLY want NIGGAS.

But by all means brag about your okcupid single moms lol. Love knowing you faggot white boys will raise our seed for us maybe you'll raise the next obama!!!

Black people are Americans too

Exactly if these virgins could work up the Nutt to talk to a pretty college white girl they would soon discover precisely what type of white girl wants BBC the most - the desirable ones

You know, I don't even give a fuck about black people. They aren't a problem alone. Its when you have all the (((tolerable))) brown races invade that it becomes a white genocide issue. Blacks keep themselves right in that sweet 10-20 percent range all by themselves

in the race war traitors like you will be tied to chairs and have your shin bones broken in the middle, the we'll lower you into pits filled with starving niggers, its gonna be pretty funny.

>Love won
No it didn't. Fetishism won. This one in particular is called "Bestiality."

That sweet 20 percent and growing because you cucks don't make white babies

Hahahaha you have no idea, nuclear winter is about to cleanse all of these issues, you see. War is on the horizon, war will take that laugh off your face when everything you know and love is ash and blood. Keep laughing cuck. Digits have spoken on this before.

Not really. We let them be after hundreds of years of them being our property. We don't have to let them anymore. Precedent is on our side. If we want them gone, we'll get rid of them one way or another and no one will stop us. Did you ever ask for one minute to yourself why the niggers stay here? Think about that cause they've been free to leave for over 150 years.

Bullshit
Go look up whores on the internet. There are a shitton of ads saying "no black gents".
Not even whores want to sleep with blacks, only the coalburners who want to virtue signal and end up single mothers

>white girls
>pure
Pick one. Its 2017. They don't exist.
They commit half the murders and rape your women.

Nah you're wrong, if you negate the effects of the multitudes of brown masses now huddled on our shores we have practically the same percent of black people we always have. The more brown races, the more encroachment will happen on our white demographics.

wrong. thankfully, the watermelon american population is declining.

check for yourself, facts are a beautiful thing.

Shes fuckin ugly mate look at those britbong tier teeth

Your economy would collapse in about 3 seconds if you did that

>black people killing blacks
>paying the toll for burning coal

aaaand nothing of value was lost

If by black future you mean cheats on her and beats her regularly, than yeah, sure

fpbp

savage

>like the thing on the right

U mad white boi?

TAKE MY ENERGY

A few questions:
How much time does it take to make a post?
When you make these kinds of posts are you going for the largest amount of >>(you)s or to piss the most people off?
Are you Canadian, Australian or German?
How long do you spend on here?

No, it would grow enormously. We'd have a huge surplus in welfare budget for the next 100 years alone.

> she'll pay
aside form her getting smacked up who do you think will have to pay for those food stamps, support, welfare

Who fucking cares, you're going to be dead anyway.

Ladies and gentlemen, a cuck

that dude emulates a white guy, though. guaranteed

Burn it user. It does not deserve God's grace.

Literally don't care. When I'm dead I'm dead. While I hate niggers and sandniggers, I hate plenty of white people too.

So, unless you are suggesting selective genocide, blow it out your ass

They kills wants too and I meant real rape.

doesn't matter that woman should be imprisoned for life and have her pussy dilated with a hot rod every week so it's closed up and scarred like a tranny vagina.

The White birth rate is rising above replacement.
Albeit unnecessarily due to automation.

Do you mind if I take your organs now then?

You will die with an empty soul and probably go to hell from the havoc that emptiness creates

Fertile white wombs want potent black seed...

Why are Scandinavians the biggest defeatist faggot cucks?

>LARPing this hard

I realize that. But being entirely realistic, black people will always be a parasite on America no matter how hard you complain. They alone are a problem I can stand. Immigration is the true force behind demographic and cultural changes in America, and the libs know this. Look at how they squeal as the lamp beside Emma Lazarus' golden door comes crashing down

There is a solid 85% chance that kid is going gay.

Who cares he got the BBC so if anything just an upgraded cracker

Pooed

I'm not Scandinavian. We have these things called airplanes here in Europe.

You can board one and move from a country to country. It's pretty cool and I suggest you try it. Just remember to buy an extra ticket, so you don't end up elbowing your neighbor for the whole flight.

Why? Because you can't get laid?

we will not be replaced

we will share our genes to all of earths people, and in the process we will make them more like us, mainly through ideology

if you think the color white will ever stop existing you are fooled, it will become a rarity though, hell it already is

or you know what ever its not like it really matters what happens, aslong as people exist and live in a just society

You clearly want to kill yourself. That's how much you hate black people and can't admit it.

i don't get it. There is no one in the bottom lef.

>lol you thought i was norwegian but im not now i can sidestep the fact that im a little bitch

Lol no
Whites will be diluted to non existence and peace will finally reign

It's ok, because if you think things are going to be better for you all when we're gone you're crazy.

>peace
>no brown race has ever killed another brown race
Fucking retard

No they won't. America could just balkanize and we could either give them an small part or send them back.
>demographic and cultural changes in America,
I don't really care that much. I want to be rid of the Niggers. I can stand a few spics. Sure stop immigration, but Niggers are what are really holding us back.

You mean you will finally turn back into tribes and hunt eachother for another million years til a small sub group of you niggers runs up the globe and hides in a glacier and then breeds with some other non-nigger (ie more civilized dna) species and evolve back into white people.

>I can stand a few spics
:3

I just can't see it as a big a problem as you're making it. It seems like for every one black guy there's three more chinky fucking gooks or poo in loo pajeets right off the boat. And I'll give you one guess as to who is more annoying and invasive

i didn't know that niggers could fuck children.

Beaners have to go too. We need to revoke all their USA citizenships and then we need to declare war on them and run them out of our territory AGAIN. Beaners are not white and they have no right to be here, yet they think they own the country already.

Exactly. I realize niggers are niggers, but at least they are OUR niggers. Foreigners are a detrimental other with much more destabilizing tendencies.

the niggers are fucking our kids.

it's so funny when niggers think cracker is an insult, since it comes from slave owners cracking their whips

it feels great when minorities say that

u_u

Not on the scale of ww2 whites are disgusting savages

Less killing isn't peace, assuming it even would be less killing without the white lightning rod to absorb your collective hate

LMAO

That's a myth
It comes from being pasty and white
Use your head

Studies show 90% of White women will have nothing to do with niggers. And I'm glad my ancestors shoved the OP's ancestors into ovens.

Have you ever heard of Genghis Khan? Oh wait, of course not, niggers aren't educated

4/10 troll

>genghis khan killed 60 million people
Lel no

Am I the only one who is only being held back from mass murder because of laws? I have no fear of God because if he exists I don't think he cares one way or another. I think I could probably handle being locked up the rest of my life I just don't want to get anal raped. I think there is a conspiracy to continue to allow prisons to be violent and allow rape to continue because they know being locked up with reading materials and 3 squares a day isn't enough to deter a lot of would be murderers tired of seeing degeneracy and idiocy run rampant.

Actually yes. Do some research, Google is available in 2017

Life is short find someone that mess you happy

>educate yourself
Lol
Stupid idiot
His total was not even close to 60m

You're the dumbass here, I'm obviously not talking about just Genghis, but the whole Mongolian empire, like how you're talking about all of WW2, not just Hitler. The death toll is estimated at 40 to 50 million, a much higher percentage of the world population than 60 million was in the 1940s.

>chinky fucking gook
I literally don't care how many there are (within reason of course), also you are wrong there are more blacks in America.
>And I'll give you one guess as to who is more annoying and invasive
Niggers are by far more annoying. Every single Chinese person I met was pretty based. I've lived In Japan are they are fine too. Niggers are ugly loud violent and stupid. Pajeets are also better than Niggers because anything is better than a Nigger.
Ok but do it to the Niggers first.
T. Civic cuck
Your passport means nothing compared to blood. They are subhumans. Who cares what nationality they have?

Wrong
I never said Hitler, I said ww2
You didn't say all of the Mongols, you said genghis
Then you tried to switch it up when you were wrong
Retard

>Trips of Satan
The face of winning

She means the guy on the bottom left pic, carrying another shirtless guy

Lol ok. Why would either of us compare 1 person to a whole war. I was implying the whole Mongolian Empire, Asians, killed the highest percentage of the world population in human history. And that record was not broken by WW2.

Be gone satan

You go to Hell if you fuck a nigger.

You did you fucking moron
All I said was ww2, then you brought up genghis khan
Reread the conversation
Not that rural whites can read...

^
Nice try.

I said have you heard of him, with the intent of IMPLYING his empire killed a much higher percentage of humans than whites ever did. Why are you fighting so hard over the words I used? The point is, whites did not kill the highest percentage of the word population ever. Who gives a fuck about the words I used? You're ignoring my point

no, they don't, young pretty whores are all on dating apps like tinder because they have been brainwashed to be whores, but they still prefer their own group like everyone else, you need to do worse

He's a shitskin, what do you expect

Your side
My side
>The Truth Pictured