Why are libtards scared of North Korea but not Russia?

SO my question is, why are libtards afraid of war with North Korea, when they were all ready to make war with Russia over literally nothing?

NK might have a nuke, but no delivery system that can take it to the US. Russia has enough nukes to destroy the whole world if they want. Is it that liberals are angry with Russia over rejecting Communism and homosexuality, or is it that they seriously think people they can't sue are intimidated by them? Are they just pretending to be scared of North Korea?

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZpK9AEGo5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

public perception of sane vs insane

Russia has 1950s technology nukes and delivery systems. Basically unusable in this age.

russia's white, so therefore ok to diss. best korea is not.

They're not afraid of war; they just think it's an expedient way to attack Trump.

>Clintons sold them all the tech they needed to go nuclear.
>Obama cucked himself like usual.

Trump is a much bigger threat to the parasitic class than NK.

Russians are easier to relate with than insect-people.

hhahahahahaha,
>russia
>unusable nukes
youtube.com/watch?v=cZpK9AEGo5o
what the fuck is this then?

Liberals are zealous, idealistic dumfucks will little logic processing capability. All of their positions are just knee-jerk opposition to whatever centrists and conservatives think.

What?

You have Russia confused with Britain.

Russia's ICBMs are more andvanced than the US.

if you put a solid brick of steel just under the pivot of the cap, it would probably get stuck closed and the missile would be destroyed and/or detonate on launch

>more advanced than the US

No. They have bigger payloads, but they're less accurate and less reliable.

>3 fire extinguishers in case the first two broke

Russia has nukes, nukes, new nukes, old nukes, and really old nukes that they sold off.

Libtards are still butthurt that the Soviet Union collapsed and is no longer a communist hellhole. This is why they're still licking the asses of China, Cuba, Worst Korea and Venezuela.

I think you hit the nail on the head. It's an all act.

The likelyhood of NK launching a nuke is higher than Russia. If they do then the closest and biggest center of population is California. In one blow NK could cripple the (((media))) and the biggest liberal state in the US.

Because Drumpf's aggressive language significantly accelerated their nuclear weapons program and so now they can Buam GUAM.

LITERALLY Drumpf just BUAMED GUAM!

Yea. They are probably nursing some anger toward Russia for rejecting communism and homosexuality. But you think people bound for hell would be a lot more afraid to die.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DUTCHMAN?

I agree that Kim Jong is more likely to launch, but why PROVOKE Russia. I mean, a launch from Russia would be a much more serious thing.

I would be happy if they nuked California.

No, media just tells them to do whatever. I still recall that short time window when Trump was a Russian psyop agent whose goal was to get into the White House in order to start a nuclear war with Russia, that's at least what I gathered from the (((news))) anyway

Because Trump isn't (((their))) guy and isn't going to fuck around with appeasing the norks.
The last presidents appeased the norks for monetary gain. Trump has witnessed that first hand and isn't going to repeat it,
Trump knows how much of a puppet show politics is and how weak the North Koreans are, and if Trump succeeds in whatever his plan is, it just makes the Democrats look even more incompetent

They need something to attack Trump on. If they want to impeach they have no other alternative.

I don't think they expect Russia to start WW3 so they'll antagonize them in any way as long as it's not a direct act of war.

>commie """technology"""

North Korea is an easier target than Russia, and you guys need to keep that military industrial complex busy.

There you are. Shall we continue?

This is spot on m8

It's 4:20 here. That means I'll sleep though, not smoke.

Maybe in a language you're more familiar with:

Sollen wir weiter machen?

Its incase you set the surrounding country on fire

>when they were all ready to make war with Russia
Nice, keep making shit up

>over literally nothing?
Nice, causing political instability is literally nothing.

>What do you guys think?
kys

Naw dawg i be dozin off nawmean

Word.

Look man, I'm not trying to be a fuckin 'Jerk....but I guess I still am

When the threat is knocking on your door, you will be the same.

That's my point

North Korea is the human trafficking center of the world

Of course I would be cold hearted and capable of showing no mercy, I'm still a man. But I wouldn't take any pleasure in killing or seeing others killed.