Help me redpill my stupid sister

>sister is 16
>our dad is a fucking moron who likes Trump, makes racist jokes
(I'm a white nationalist, but dad is really an ass and mistreats us all)
>sister rebels against dad
>browses tumblr constantly
>believes in lgbtq and blm
>loves steven universe
>said she's ashamed of being white

Can I saver her bros? What can I say to her to unfuck her brain? What sites/videos can I show her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYNBJdrQG_8
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does she live in South Florida? I can save her, with your father's permission.

there's nothing you can do user

let her get BLACKED

unfortunately no, we live in a superwhite area of Indiana so she has no real world experience with nonwhites - I lived in California for a year btw and know the evil of shitskins.

I'm 21 and live at home atm btw

she only dates white guys and loves retro shit from the 1950s, though, so she's not totally gone, I think she can be saved

>>believes in lgbtq
wtf does this even mean

redpill her with your dick

Throw that whore from a helicopter,user

Send her to my apartment and I'll redpill her good.

>>our dad is a fucking moron who likes Trump, makes racist jokes
sounds pretty based, can you be saved?

There is no coming back from this. She has stared into the abyss too long and must learn her own lesson. Maybe Da'Quan will give her a reality check?

How many times do we have to go over this? Women can't be "red-pilled". They follow trends.

Take the ultimate red pill and fuck your sister. It's the only way.

Hey Todd, how's it going?

>What can I say to her to unfuck her brain?
By fucking her. If you're not gonna do it let me.

she believes "transphobia" and "homophobia" are really bad.

See, our dad is a complete fucking ass, and he hates faggots and trannies. She doesn't realize that just because he's an ass doesn't mean he's wrong. I have to save her

unfortunately, not all rightwingers are good people. He may be based but he's an ass, an alcoholic, a pothead, and generally a fucking shithead. He basically made my sister hate white males. He's a failure.

It's amazing that all of her bfs are white guys with such an ass of a dad like him. He fucked us both up.

try to subtly integrate your beliefs into your conversations with her. maybe argue with her on points you disagree with, but do so respectfully and intelligently. I f give her legitimate reasons why her views are incorrect, she may change. Of course, this will have to be gradual, and you need to pick your battles carefully when arguing with her. Be logical and respectful, and you may eventually change her mind.

Nice try kike

SHE'S
MY
SISTER

And whats wrong with steven universe?

I don't think you can really do much, at some point they're already too far away to ever get back.
My sister was a real qt when she was young, then she started to fuck around with turks and eventually with niggers.
today she is a fat single mother of a niglet.

pic related, my sister in her youth.

tell her dad is the problem, nothing else

She will end like the german girl who will be beheaded in mosul.

Death is the only lesson she will understand.
But it is not only on her that she is like this
You've isolated her well enough for her to form these beliefs without anyone like you having a chance to question them.

Why dont you just tell her about your time in california? Tell her tumblr and Stephen universe are bullshit propaganda and that blacks are violent/useless

the jew has gotten hold of her

try to pay off the jew with some shekels

it's a bunch of weird LGBT POC fagshit

you dont realize
how lucky you are to have a sister

I told her but she hates dad so much that she is basically trying like hell to be the complete opposite of him.

I hope it's a phase but it might not be.

She is completely stubborn and said the nonwhites are shitty there because they're poor. She thinks she knows everything because of her tumblr political crap.

I wouldn't call that luck.

If you're too scared let me do it. I can be in Indiana in five hours if I speed.

Direct and numb redpills won't work on normies.
going out in the streets screaming "NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT" will get you in the slammer, you retarded kangaroo-fucking degenerate.
THINK before you post.

Post moar of the sister, champ.

Gather evidence and memographics from Sup Forums. Share it with her constantly. Don't make her hate you of course, but if you discuss it enough with enough evidence, reason, and things that affect her emotionally, she may shift closer to the center. A hard right turn is always difficult, and I honestly wouldn't expect it, but incrimental changes over a period doesn't sound unlikely. Make sure you start with the easy, low level shit. Don't reveal your power level too early, if you haven't already.

these filthy kikes are trying to turn taylor into an anti-gay racist you dirty jew

>women
>redpilled

but, if you really want to try, start with basic stuff, like Sargon, Naked Ape, TJ kirk, (((Kraut and Tea))), etc. Explain that Islam is barbaric. Then move on to anti-feminism, i.e. PJW, Alex Jones, more of the people I mentioned above. Then go on to anti-diversity, and civic nationalism. Then move to race realism, show Jared Taylor, Dick Spencer, etc. Then JQ, show Bro Nathan, Murdoch Murdoch, Morrakiu, Chris Cantwell, Daily Shoah, etc. Finally, introduce her to traditionalism and fascism with Evola, Spengler, Nietzsche. That's how it went for me.

Take her and go on a trip to a heavily "ethnic" area, make sure she sees the effects of huge concentrations of shitskins.
She'll have her "it's cause of white privildgduh" rethoric ready, so be prepared.
Liveleak also works.

A dicking won't save her. All of her white bfs are conservative leaning just because we live in rural Indiana. She thinks tumblr makes her an expert in politics.

Liveleaks is a good idea. Show her what happens with tires in Africa.

I tried to show her Taylor once, she freaked out after she googled him and it came up "white supremacist". She's so far gone.

dont worry. when she gets raped by a pack of wild niggers she will learn the hard way

I tried to show Jordan Peterson to several women and their eyes glaze over and they check out mentally. For some reason what he has to say just doesn't register with them.

Unfortunately, most modern women are like that, due to emasculation and feminism.

THIS

ok so how can I make a trend for her to follow which is better? What can I say/show her?

youtu.be/tYNBJdrQG_8
This video is very effective at its message, and isn't boring. I'd recommend it.

Try to find her a suitable black

Does she live in South Carolina? I can save her, with your permission.

Lauren Southern could help. She's attractive and popular, so maybe,

dude fucking kys

>dad is a white nigger
>you decide to be a white nigger too
>sister realizes that white niggers are fucking retarded
It's literally your redneck daddy's fault, nothing you can do

Why?
You kill yourself, shes leaning toward getting a black bf and you're trying to keep that from happening. That's selfish and egotistical

Let her get the BBC, you don't own her

if you truly care about your sister, you should take her for a ride into a nigger infested neighborhood.
when you see a sharp left corner, undo her seatbelt and toss her out of the car.
she'll get BLACKED by tyrone and his friends.
it's the only way she'll learn

pervert cuck trash GTFO

Unfortunately an intelligent discussion about politics with a liberal/SJW, especially a female, is all but impossible.

Drop a joke here and there. Correct her if she says something liberal and stupid and you have facts that prove it wrong. Criticize. But never try to have a real conversation, she wont accept it, call you racist, and it will only strengthen her brainwashing.

Show her Frauke Petry

With the transphobia thing come at it from the angle of what is best for trans-people. Is irreversible surgery and hormone treatments really the best way to treat someone who is mentally ill / suicidal. Tell her that doctors and people in the media are exploiting these vulnerable people for profits and their own self-satisfaction. In order to change someones mind you need to give them an excuse to do so, an opportunity to save face because nobody likes feeling stupid.

What about you swede? When will you start marching, striking and rioting on the streets and taking over your country again?

IM THE CHICKEN NOW MOTHERFUCKER

be the man for her that your father isn't. stop being a bitch over what her current interests are. you are there to protect her. there is no other answer

fuck her

Watch this
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Then cut to the parts about fusing = rape (and anything else you think is good) and ask her how she feels about it

You might even wanna drop a "I heard people think that show is a metaphor for rape" and such type things, you know its bound to create curiousity.

You're in a rough boat though, I'm from near CalArts where this shit comes from...I've seen first hand the level of indoctrination this creates, don't fuck around with this but DON'T SPERG OUT on her either, cause that can make the disease worse. Yours sounds like she won't get blacked but she might start wearing greaser clothes and calling herself "genderfluid"

You need to be like a doctor doing things just right to remove the cancer

>tfw really right wing
>think Steven universe is a cute show

Am I the only one?

Show rape stats by race, show your sides ways of compassion and most definitely show the people her side hurts.

Wait till she meets a black guy, she fucks him, he dumps her, redpill her on BLM with stats, then on lgbtqblabla with science.

thank god thats shopped

wtf

lol wtf since when did taylor swift have a jew nose

Throw her out

have sister here

dad is neither left or right (leaning right)

have a deep convo with her, tell her u understand where she coming from

understand that women are just more compassionate

slowly redpill her video by video, pic by pic

motivate it as a way of keeping her safe. repeat

Holy shit the cucking is pathetic

>flag
Man pol/ just gets worse and worse. FUCK off

>Super white area of Indiana

So...Carmel?

Women are naturally inclined to adopt the political views of the man they're fucking. You know what to do, user.

You make no sense you shitposter

just because you don't understand or comprehend me does not make me a "shitposter"

Be (not become, be) the best caring, protective brother you can be. Firm in your convictions, but unconditionally there for her no-matter-what.

Everything else will flow from there, and your ideas will find a very receptive ear.

10/10

I've saved and fapped to pics of your sister btw. You posted others too before, hope you don't mind

You are making the mistake of assuming teenage girls have anything resembling a brain.

It is really hard, especially for women to over come having a bad father. I'd show her as much as you can of the statistics on single mothers.

Make sure she understands that no decent man wants a single mother and make sure she understands the biological clock. Most women don't realize this until their late 30s and by then it is often too late.

My sisters go to a tech highschool. Sure they listen to shit music and say dumb things, but just being around Puerto Ricans and black kids has made them strive to be far away from them as much as they can.

this, just fuck her good OP. She aint gna crave for black cock once she has the superior whit Aryan dick in her mouth

It seems like the most self-loathing whites hail from the whitest areas. Their experience with the outside world comes entirely from social media. Just once, she needs to experience being in the ghetto firsthand. It's the only way.

Sex her up.

I'll drive over, I'm a fucking white male in Cincinnati

Stop being such a liberal gay weak bitch. Trump is great.

Honestly the best thing you can do is just try to look after her, if your dads an ass like you say he his then shes probably gonna look up to you as an idol, but not for much longer as she gets older, just try look after her and slowly teach her the real world, thatd be a true slow release red pill

You have to show your sister that SJWs are humorless scolds and fucking lame, that Steven Universe fans are pozzed faggots, that humor and bants come from the right these days. After all that's probably what drew most of us to /pol in the first place.

no shes a coal burner forget her and save yourself im sorry its hard to hear but is true white girls a being brain washed by jews to end white Christianity and to praise dumb dindus who rap bat mu drugs and cars sory mate 0 our of 8 kill kate cus she like blmk

It takes a certain level of abstract reasoning to appreciate JBP

You can't redpill white women.

(((Gems)))

here's your answer btw op

does it ever occur to any of you that men are socially conditioned to have no empathy but women are socially conditioned to a have a fuckton of it & much better emotional intelligence (this is probably true w/o social conditioning, too) and that's why it's harder for women to become bigoted pieces of shit like you all?

Hire a nigger to beat her up non-sexually. If he gets sexual then shoot the nigger since he broke your deal, and it'll still red pill her.

Honestly? Take her on a road trip. Get out of her comfort zone and expose her to the contrast between areas with large amounts of minorities compared to her home, and how shit they are.

I think maturing with age and a conservative boyfriend might be her only shot