Drink Thread #2, Starting Where We Left Off

Good evening, Sup Forums. Last night we had a good drinking thread, so I'd like to bring it back to this evening's threads. We had hilarious conversations, and yes as some asked, you can bring your bullshit beers and your sissy drinks, but please feel free to bring your whiskies and your woes.
Sup Forums is a heavy burden sometimes with all the happenings. Reality is a bitch, and lots of work can bring the spirits low. Have a drink! It will bring you to fuzzy feels.
So, my friends. What booze will soothe your soul tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Top3IkyKT64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwvVhXItl1w
youtube.com/watch?v=0PxvFyFXtao&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM0PxvFyFXtao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wasnt going to drink tonight, but i guess i will now. what should i buy, Sup Forums?

Age, and have you had whiskey before?

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=Top3IkyKT64

Blanton's Single-Barrel

Price range for that beauty?

rat poison to kill yourself

Shhh, just drink, my friend. Surely you have a favorite for such a spicy behavior~

daily reminder this stuff is shit though

>bring your whiskies and your woes

I suppose I'm an odd one, but I never understood this.
When shit's fucked up I'm too busy fixing it.
I only drink when I'm in a good mood; or when stuck around a bunch of cunts.

Im drinking some milwaukee's best cause im poor and i hate myself

I suppose people drink with woes to turn those feels into good moods. That's the majority, I believe.

Around 80$ my good sir

Drinking a coffee right now but will be switching to a little cotes du rhone in a little bit

Not bad. I'll be hunting for that one soon.

coffee before booze? I should do that. Two loves at the same time might be quite sexual.

Coffee before booze? WHAT?

What store you go to?

Well, drink now because you are about to be in a good mood

That looks good

I feel great getting drinks out with actual friends actually. I just feel sorry for the lonely alcoholics, like you, who are sitting alone at home on a Friday night. Your loneliness is just an added amusement to my night.

I've had whiskey

Vodka because why the fuck not

I go to all booze shops locally. From the sophisticated cigar bar/whiskey shops to the low end junk shops where they sell the pisswater to the single barrel reserves. It just depends what I'm in the mood for to be honest.

Drinking the Sam Adams Longshot 6-pack. Interesting flavors, don't know if I'd buy any of them in their own 6-pack though. I suppose that's the gimmick.

Fuck off, faggot. This is a comfy thread.

Hardey har har

Crown Royal
Buffalo Trace
Tullamore Dew

Look for any of those. Any whiskey drinker would agree they are acceptable.

I've drank a bottle of 14 hands merlot and a couple of yuengling beers.

Agreed

K thanks, will pick them up

Nice

Take pictures of your drinks. Take a shot every time someone calls someone a fag in this thread

Canadian mist for me

Never heard of that one

oh boo hoo, woe am I...
Not really. I've had my time going out. I'm so sick of the noise and stupid clowns that can't contain themselves at silly parties and such.

I'm a happy university student getting a free ride and decide to talk to people just alike I. I drop redpills publically and get tired of walking through blind cattle who don't really see the world as it is.
So I come here. I highly enjoy Sup Forums's company, and everso more when drinking.
I've had my degenerate lifestyle of fucking one night stands and getting stupid drunk at nightclubs. What of it? Nothing. I rather buy an entire bottle of nice whiskey to myself, drink it slowly, and enjoy good company here. If I wanted to, I could also have a drink with some gentlemen at the cigar bar, but I am too lazy.

Trust me, user. I am blissful. Truly. I've seen the world, and am not impressed. Until I can further myself into a successful career and work my way to fancier bars, so be it for now.

Cheers

sailor jerrys here, was lurking and drank a little last night, but had to cut my self off early for work in the morning. I get the stuff for 22 dollars per half a gallon and it's not too bad, so it's my go to.

>tfw capcha knows what thread this is

I believe I've tried it before. It's not bad. Good choice lad

Cheers my dude

This has been working for me. Shout-out to my boy DRUMPF for the Russian connection

Cool story bro

Yeah good choice

want to make your life easier?
Go to settings
Click on quotes and replying
Click on legacy captcha
SAVE. CLICK SAVE

then thank me for an easy reply.

Russian ass vodka

sup bros. Gonna grab the dregs of whatever hard stuff is left on the counter.

How do you guys stave off the crushing anxiety caused by all the Happenings that never go anywhere? Do you just want something glassed, if only to relieve the pressure?

Sailor jerrys

ok we need to find out how people can do this. How the fuck can they be such tough bastards and swallow such powerful fucking liquid? I can drink any whiskey and any amount in one sitting, but holy mother of fuck does sailor jerry put the fear of death in me

Good post, I read it.

Thank you

>Buffalo Trace
A damned good bourbon.

>drink now because you are about to be in a good mood

I'm already in a good mood because I took the weekend off. Innawoods at a getaway cabin, wife and sprogs out of state visiting her parents.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwvVhXItl1w

Tastes better than bottom shelf, not as good as Belvedere et al = good enough for me

Nah m8

>crushing anxiety caused by all the Happenings that never go anywhere

I'm 24. I like to think that in my time, I'll eventually see a good happening.

cheers mate

Hahahahah pussy

Much easier captchas now haha no problem friendo cheers!

Eeey nice

Rum is a dirty liquor for dirty pirates who didn't expect to live to see tomorrow

The darkest drinks give the worst hangovers, stick to light whiskey and clear spirits for your wellbeing

Understandable

Drinking a cheap rum, live in Huntington, WV and another one of my friends just passed away from heroin so I'm kinda drowning my sorrows. I really hope Trump is serious about fixing the opoid epidemic. I was doing the math and that's the tenth person I knew that's OD'd. I'm only in my early twenties.

Cheers!

There's always when bastard at the bar, and one bastard in a comfy drinking thread.

>Opinions
Oh no

Guess that bastardbis you

I'm currently drinking pic related. It's 7.3% so I'm feeling pretty toasty on my 5th one.

I'm listening to:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PxvFyFXtao&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM0PxvFyFXtao

I'm also home by myself. I revel in sadness but I'm not depressed and I don't hate myself. I just enjoy drinking alone sometimes. I live in a college town so there's hundreds of dumb sluts out getting wasted right now on overpriced drinks.

I suppose so, my drunk friend.

I drink a couple coffees after supper while browsing Sup Forums or reading before I switch to vino

Don't be sad

>Kekistani flag
Oh no

>Rum is a dirty liquor
Not so. The darker the rum the better; give Whaler's a try.
Just avoid the standard bullshit like Bacardi and Captain Morgan.

At least we can agree on that

I work at a liquor store. Considering my store hasn't seen a damn drop of blanton's in over three months, I'm jealous of that guy toward the top of the thread

K good idea

Did you take alcohol class in college?

Hahahahahha

Have you tried kilo kai? I heard it was really good.

Send pic related

I'm not to fond of it myself, but the price is unbeatable for a mid tier liquor in my area.

Is there any evidence for this? 99 proof vodka
(99 bananas) and four lokos would give me worse hangovers than rum.

>Did you take alcohol class in college?
Graphic Design.
But I ended up managing a nightclub for the past dozen years..

Damn a multi response

>Four Lokos

I mean I loved the old ones too, but you think there's any sugar in those things?

Says the guy spending his Friday trolling a drinking thread on Sup Forums

Really spices my whiskey.

Damn, what job you have now?

Nah

Well done user, follow your heart

Ooo roasted

Me and my friends used to drink sailor Jerry straight from the bottle in high school. One of the guys in our circle was named Jerry too so it was even better.

Good quote

Wow, what a coincidence

Enjoying a margarita. And not that mix bullshit, the kind that's just tequila, a splash of orange liqueur, and a squeeze of lime. Not my usual choice, but went well with the bomb breakfast burrito I had.

So what's on your mind lads?

I was your age when the Turk Coup happened, user. I am sure you will see something just as good in your time!

Drinks until then!

>multi response

is it suppose to be impressive to reply to more than one person at a time?

I lost 3 friends in a month, know that feel. This was 18 years ago, but we don't forget.

Take it easy user, shit gets better

>What's on your mind lads?

How long should I keep whiskey in cellar?

Still running the club, just took the weekend off.

Cheers!

acetone and tonic fug off

Can I smoke?