Anyone else think the white house renovations are an excuse/cover to search for and remove obama teams wiretaps and...

anyone else think the white house renovations are an excuse/cover to search for and remove obama teams wiretaps and bugs that are fueling many of the 'leaks' in the inner circles of the white house?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4782678/Pictures-White-House-getting-major-upgrade.html

yes
golf courses are harder to bug
I hope they leave a couple and feed them disinfo

Ooooo these kinds of ideas are fun

No, it's an excuse/cover to add a shitload more wiretaps

Wouldn't surprise me, that nigger loved his wiretaps.

That's breddy plausible my man. Check out this cute picture of Spicer taking a picture.

Why is he at the White House if he doesn't work there anymore?

They're doing it to get rid of the nigger stench.

its to get the nigger smell out

I'm thinking you're right on target

Notice no leaks sincd trump not in wh?

Also check where Kelly and his staff are - wh still. He's got his goons running the gig, ripping out the wiring. People who have been leaking will suicide soon

>checked
came here to say this

these guys are getting a fuckload of business right about now

Yes, absolutely. It's also funny that the "far smarter" people on the left can't seem to grasp this idea, even after using small words to explain it.

why are they carpetting the driveway?

wtf are you talking about? have you been following fake news?

Because it's 2017 and because we're not a feral fucking pack of abbos, that's why.
let me guess, you niggers are still using concrete slabs and paving stones? HA! You might as well go back to Africa and live in mud huts, you fucking no-culture savages.

>thinking the US president rides on asphalt like some poor straya

Probably making a secret tunnel to Trump's hotel

Well, that, and the fact that some of the carpets got stained and stink, and should have been replaced back when Slick Willie left office.

That's some nice fuckin carpet

They're measuring it outside.

Don't fall for Aussie bait, user

but wouldn't it be harder to clean?

wouldn't it get dirty?

He probably didn't want the carpet Bill cummed on and that smelled like niggers.

I think it's cause the white house doesn't already have gold carpets throughout.

Nah, these renovations were planned during obamas term, that's why all the autistic screeching about Trump and MUHTAXDOLLARS is so fucking annoying.

Nah, man, we're insanely fucking rich here.
We don't clean our carpets we throw them away and get new ones.
That rule holds especially true for our driveway carpets.

kek

Obama is such a punk bitch fucking mark. If Obama goes to buy a gallon of fucking milk, you can bet someone else is pulling his strings.

When did australopithecus learn to use Sup Forums?

I thought this was obvious. That's why the Dems are hyperventilating about him being at his own properties. He owns the Bedminister, NJ space. Trump has had private Intel agency for some time. His properties are secure, that's why he's there every weekend, he owns the domain. After the renovation, I wouldnt be surprised if he starts making fewer trips to the resorts. If he does make fewer trips, it's strong confirmation that this was a down to the studs sweep for bugs.
He's also hinted that the oval was bugged in the Comey tweet about it being recorded. Not because he was recording, but because 'someone' might be.
>But muh taxpayer vacation
He's held 2 press conferences a day in Bedminister. He's obviously very busy executing this pressure campaign on NK.

>2 people working
>15 people standing around playing with their phones

so this is the power of government contracts.......

Who said he doesn't work there anymore?

He still works there he just isn't the spokesperson anymore. He actually does like Trump.

i wouldnt be surprised if all of a sudden the flood of insider leaks stops after this renovation is done

kek

it looks like every road construction project

Yes

>No, it's an excuse/cover to add a shitload more wiretaps
this

No, it's an excuse for the Russians to plant all their bugs.

no, they have money to interfere with those things through wifi
maybe they just have bigger plans or think it looks like shit

bc he said when he first stepped into office they will be found and punished