State Department Ordered to Find All Benghazi Emails

Judicial Watch scored a major victory in its effort to uncover the truth about what the Obama administration knew about the attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi in 2012.

trunews.com/article/state-department-ordered-to-find-all-benghazi-emails

Earlier this week, U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta issued an opinion that the State Department has failed to fully satisfy its requirements under the Freedom of Information Act. He further ordered the department to dig deeper and provide all of the emails that are responsive to Judicial Watch’s March 2015 FOIA request.

That original FOIA request sought:

>All emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton relating to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

>The timeframe for this request is September 11, 2012 to January 31, 2013.

Subsequently, Judicial Watch has asked a federal court to compel the State Department to undertake a thorough search of all emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding the terrorist attack on Benghazi, including those of her closest advisers. Its attorneys also specifically asked the court to compel the department to produce all records of communications between Clinton and top aide Jake Sullivan relating to Ambassador Susan Rice’s appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press” the Sunday following the 2012 Benghazi massacre.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said:

>This major court ruling may finally result in more answers about the Benghazi scandal—and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in it—as we approach the attack’s fifth anniversary. It is remarkable that we had to battle both the Obama and Trump administrations to break through the State Department’s Benghazi stonewall. Why are Secretary Tillerson and Attorney General Sessions wasting taxpayer dollars protecting Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration?

The State Department has until Sept. 22 to update the court on how it will comply with Mehta’s order.

The happening on the 23rd is sounding more plausible each day.

btfo

Bump for interest and checked. Will hillary ever face justice? Or is she just too powerful/cloned?

bump

Hillary Clinton's involvement with the Benghazi Embassy attacks has been the biggest piece of bullshit propaganda that's been used to distract the right wing. The attacks happened 5 years ago, and two people died. It was in the middle of the Arab spring, when the middle east was /fucking surprise/ dangerous. There was no conspiracy or major mismanagement, and even if there was, are the lives of these two bureaucratic officials worth pining over for the last half decade? How about the actual documented conspiracy of Dick Cheney pushing the U.S. into a war with Iraq with false claims of weapons of mass destruction, a war which has killed over 4000 U.S. soldiers and wounded 32,000. Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton before he was vice president, a weapons company that made billions off the Iraq war, and continued to receive profits while he was in office. Not once in the last decade have I heard a fucking squeak from the right-wing about Cheney, so please explain to me how Hillary ranks compared to that?

You're either a lying, uneducated nigger, or a brainwashed commie shill. Maybe both.
If you lurked for as long as you're supposed to you wouldn't be humiliating yourself publicly like this.
Weapons from Libya were sold to the Islamists so your team could pic related.

It's fucking bullshit. I hope that judge dies. This shit makes my blood boil. I'm not black but I will "chimp out" if they really try to LOCK HER UP. I'm talking a full on riot. Nobody fucks with Hillary or Obama. Leave Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice alone too.

>Halliburton
>a weapons company

You're delusional, one of the many reasons your life is so shitty is because you buy into propaganda like this and lose track of what's actually in your best interest.

LOL
>they're investigating her forreal now gaizzz im super serious!!!
>madame emperor is doomed!!!

yeah ok
Hillary has not and will never be investigated nor was she ever in any real danger from the establishment she is a part of.
The whole "we're investigating her gaizz don't worry" is just goy speak for "we're pretending to investigate this powerful and connected person so dumb normies don't understand how corrupt things are and so we can pretend these guys aren't above the law" etc...

If Hillary ever faces any sort of real charges I promise to suck a 12 inch wolf cock on livestream for all of Sup Forums.

You stupid drumpfkins need to wake up to reality. You claim to be "woke" but you still believe these obvious mainstream lies.

I hope this actually goes somewhere and at the very least, shed enough light on Hillary to the point where her political career is over thus preventing her from damaging the country, though I would prefer her to be locked up for her crimes.

This is a technical win and a moral victory but I fear those emails, like Louis Lerner's. have long since been deleted & the relevant hard drives wiped & physically destroyed. IRS did that to several drives while under congressional subpoena.

Does that include all aliases known and unknown?

oh my mistake Halliburton was just the company that sold 1.2 Billion in fuel to the U.S. army

>Hillary Clinton beheaded in public for her crimes against this country

>Hillary's head used as ceremonial football in this year's Super Bowl

>U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

>Implying people have shitty lives because they seek the truth
Textbook woman "argument"

WIN
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
SO
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
MUCH

Why does she look exactly like Laci Green in this pic

You don't know anyone who was upset about the Iraq War because you're a paid shill with no American acquaintances. Protip: to a huge and undiscussed extent, Trump is a response to Bush, perhaps more than he is a response to Obama.

You'll never get the bitch. She's literally eaten enough children to contract Kuru disease.

And she got away with too. Of course she skates on this.

my point is that this Hillary stuff doesn't matter in the fucking slightest, she lost the election and retired. There's a long list of criminals who are politically active and entrenched in our federal government who aren't being investigated or prosecuted. Every time you right-wingers hear Hillary Clinton's name it drums up some tribalistic fever that's used to distract from what's really happening. Trump and his cabinet are going to bleed the U.S. just like Putin has done with Russia since the collapse of the soviet union. The only thing people like Rex Tillerson and Rick Perry care about is making themselves and their friend's richer. The people who voted for trump are the ones who are going to get fucked the hardest, and prosecuting some random bitch in the middle of new england isn't going to ease that fucking.