Sandals are for sand niggers

sandals are for sand niggers.

pic related: proper foot wear.

What else gives away your power level? hats? watches? cars? sunglasses? outerwear?

Do you have to conceal your political ideology or do you shove it in everyone's face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its better to conceal your political ideology when in public, mostly because the vast majority of the public is still pretty blue pilled.

is there even a "neutral look"? that would leave people guessing?

>not wearing Doc Martens with white laces like a true fashy goy

jackboots could be seen as a symbol of communism also

what about watches?

are masculine sport watches too much? is no watch a feminine look?

Pure autism is what those are.

is it a timepiece or a statement?

>what are birkenstocks
germans make sandals you stupid fucking faggot

I use these.

to welcome their muslim overlords of course.

>a pocketwatch

I wear combat boots and black popper pants. Which is basically military bdu's but not as hillbily as camo. I recommend the pants to anyone though, they're awesome and tough.

>founded 1774
again you are a raging faggot

tactical looks too antifa and black panther. it should still present style.

Try the 5.11 cargo pants. They look like regular pants, but have all the sweet shit you'd want from a proper pair of pants.

You have reinforced pocket linings (for keeping your flashlight or pocket knife safe) and room for 2 pistol magazines and 2 AR magazines.

Business casual comes to mind.

that looks like militant IT wear, if IT dudes go postal.

Yea propper is a really good brand too. I think 5.11 are a little more expensive. I like black. I don't care who I look like. I'm ready for when shit goes down, not for protests.

Just keep carrying your EDC, my dudes. Even I do that in Norway (where it's not legal to carry). My personal protection is worth more than anything.

but do you blend in with the crowd? can you spot others who share your values?

Goddamn that's edgy

I carry it at 6'o'clock (I know, meme), and it doesn't print at all. As for blending in, I think I do. I try not to use any brand equipment (like gun-related logos) and keep a low profile.

As for spotting others, that's easy. They're usually just as cautious as I am, so we generally lock eyes when doing a sweep of a room or something like that..

It's almost a love story, but it usually ends with a subtle acknowledging nod.

Cowboy boots wear better. What are you, second generation American? dop kekkles mcshegglez

so when the shit hits the fan, and you are not safe in your basement/bunker, who will you gravitate toward in a mixed crowd?

These guys.

The guy with the glasses, because he's resonably fit, well groomed and holds his head high.

The other guy because he's carrying a backpack and wearing sunglasses, which means that he is at least somewhat prepared for what's going on.

Obviously this is a picture of tourists, but I think the same logic remains true in most crowds. Look for what stands out and avoid that. Look for someone who is comfortable and in control and gravitate towards them.

You a square toe guy?

i don't know. the sunglasses is a good probability he can hold his own. the glasses might be a pacifist flaming homo.

I thought about that as well, but beta cucks generally aren't that well groomed, as they tend to have weak chins and therefore a more full beard and hipster clothing (i.e. skinny jeans).

Ayyy.

Square toes are for sissy nerds.

I run with a different crowd so to say. We won't attack everything we see and we'll try not to be sceen at all. It will be chaos at first so we'll probably just do recognizance at first until we figure out what's what. I do have day camo I just don't sport it around. We're legit. Plate armor and nightvision and thermal scopes on our night kit. Seperate kit for day time.

it is strange that there does not seem to be any images out in the wild of trump or pence wearing sunglasses. i will have to dig deeper later.

Do you work in a trade nigger

Only nazi and commies use these boots.

found one. but that style sucks moose knuckles.

No, I wish. I only collect Bitcoins :"(.

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4

isn't it law in brazil to wear sandals only? or just flip flops?

Sandals are horrible if you get into a fight.

Pro tip - Don't get into a fight wearing sandals and or flip flops.

Where can I find those?

My next pair im eyeing up. Pretty pricey at $140 but my pair is holding up well considering i walk over 10 miles a day for work. I want functioning boots i can wear and kick ass in. Well, work.

you have to go back.

I've always hated sandals, even as a kid. They are so fucking ugly.

Everybody wearing sneakers is a degenerate.

Fuck off nigger, I'll wear whatever the I want.

Good call.

I generally spend a lot of money on a couple of things; anything that goes on my feet (socks, boots, inlay soles during the winter etc.), anything that protects my body (i.e. body armor, firearms, ammunition for carry - not training), where I sleep (high quality bed means high quality sleep) and food (non processed).

First i went cheap for a $50 and $70 pair but you get what you pay for, i wore the soles out on both in 2 months and the glue was fucking Elmers tier and shit was peeling off. Bates seems reliable because decent companies dont overcharge just because of the brand like grey goose or some shit. The fucking larpers who play airsoft will buy the shit lookalikes for $70 or $80 but a decent pair will always be 3 figs or more.

Good lifestyle choices my friend. I just got a bottle of scotch too but i work in 6 hrs so im just drinking piss water before bed.

It's 05:50 AM here, so I know what you mean. I will shitpost for another hour or so before I call it a day.

Have a great one, Ameribro. Enjoy your scotch!

>blue for crips, red for bloods

>blue hair and problem glasses for leftys, short hair, boots and "support our troops" for the right wing.

Nothing more than gang colors on a larger scale, anons. Aesthetic choices are how they keep us divided.

I guarantee NOBODY would fuck with you if wear boots like these

I wear my steel toe black workbooks. They're comfy for extended wear. I need to clean the drywall out of them though.

not straight lacing your boots

Pay attention to this, manlets. It will give you that inch or so you desperately need to imitate a real man.

Those are "intelligence" guys. Spooks if you would.

His shoes are too big for his feet.

DocMartens made in china

Anything else is trying too hard