Should it, and would it be possible to brake up into several smaller countries, most desirably by ethnic lines?

Should it, and would it be possible to brake up into several smaller countries, most desirably by ethnic lines?

> Brake up
That's your europoor intellectuals, folks.

come and try eurocuck

You wish, EU faggot.

No. The Russians must hold it. They're White.

> most desirably by ethnic lines
Maybe churkas, but nothing else.
> would it be possible to brake up into several smaller countries
The last "big event" that was held in Novosibirsk (2 million people) promoting separation of syberia from moscow had 14(fourteen) people attending. Most of them pretended they were just passing by when people asked what the fuck are they doing.

Everything will collapse or reform. Russia, at least, will last longer than Eurofaggot union and its BLACKED member states.

Europeans Russians are majority in most of the regions, including the ones in Siberia.

Actually that's exactly what will happen to Russia. It will collapse and break up in the coming next few years. Bank on it.

Its possible. Russia is a very multicultural federation full of many different cultures like the different finno ugric people.

Fuck slavshit subhumans. Its damn shame Hitler didnt gas you.

>1/3 of """russians""" are finnish, 1/3 east slavs, 1/3 WEST SLAVS

>hurr durr there are no ethinical differences, hurr durr

fuck off nod-fag

do you really think that picreleated is slav? She is finnish.

>hitler
>gassing anyone
heh

>Threatening the west with cheesy soviet technology everyone has already surpassed

Is that you, Kim?

t. ukraine burns due to racial conflict

Russia will collapse and every single pol faggot that thought "muh based RUSSIA" will have their tiny penis crushed as Russia is forever destroyed once and for all. THANK FUCKING GOD. Kremlin kikes deserve nothing less than what they get for the decay of this world they have caused with their kremlin kikery.

I don't know which literal kind of finno-ugrlic, but she is finno-ugric.

Same as Å urygina

Modern russian ideology isn't attractive for the Russians. So racial and ethnical factor will be working.

As a possible west slav - I already speak Polish.

Because you know.. Eaurasian ideology is the logical end of moskal's vector.

I like european Russia. But commies and Pynia are ruined it.

Novorossia faggots want to open the Pandora's Box.

Because southern and far eastern Russia has a major ukrainian population and nobody made Ukrainian official.

Theese faggot don't even understand what they are doing.

I just wanna say. I respect all the people which fought with bandera's scum. But the ideological leads and Striełkow-Girkin - I hate them.

Their loyalties lie with Russia. Hell half of Ukraine's loyalties lie with Russia to the point where they were willing to have civil war over it.

out of nowhere and with no apparent reason, a screeching mongoloid homunculus appears

Russia already has a bunch of subordinate Autonomous [Ethnic Group] Republics. Trouble is they're all just as full of Russians as Buryats or whatever it's supposed to be for.

Nah it's just gonna keep getting bigger

1. Crimea
2. Malorossiya
3. South Ossetia/Abkhazia
4. All of East Ukraine up to Dnieper
5. Belarus/Kazakhstan (economic union form)

Bump