If and or when we go to war with North Korea, will you enlist?

If and or when we go to war with North Korea, will you enlist?

It won't be the shit wars we've been fighting for the last 70 years.

We're not fighting so rebels, some people attempting to perform a coup d' tat, keeping the people or terrorists.
It will be the American military vs the North Korean military.

And unlike the last 30 years, you won't be in the fucking desert.

You get to be stationed in modern day South Korea, Guam and Japan. You can get that yellow fever out of your system.

It might even be short too.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=north-korea&Submit=COMPARE
globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total.asp
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=south-korea&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes i wanna be a good goy and fight the evil NORKS.

DESU, america could really use a real war right now

>wanting to get your ass handed by rice farmers again
saged. Go to bed child

100 years ago war woukd've been declared 100% over getting one of your own returned as a vegetable.

Nowadays we take it like cucks

The west is dead.

Saddam was not a slouch. He rolled over oil rich Kuwait like it was nothing. More tellingly, he fought Iran to a standstill over 8 years in a massive, total war level conflict. He was armed with the best of Russian exported weaponry, and his men were blooded and trained to a respectable standard. They had one of the largest armies of the world.
>his army lasted five minutes against the US.
>twice

You mean Trumps approval ratings could really use a war right now.

>More tellingly, he fought Iran to a standstill over 8 years in a massive, total war level conflict.
You make that sound as if Iran was the loser/failure in that conflict. The truth is that Saddam invaded a country that was disorganized and upset by their recent islamic revolution, and even then the Iraqis got kicked the fuck out of Iran even with both superpowers financing and supplying his army.

faggot

>US army
Try 35 armies combined obliterating the enemy's airforce than softening them for months before making ground contact
Saddam was a fucking slouch. The first night of the ground war he sent more than half his airforce to Iran instead of keeping them for the fight.

What's is a war economy retard. Do you not understand what a proxy war is?
The Americans haven't lost a war yet. Fuck your retarded.

Not immediately. I'm not eligible because of a certain genetic disease (with no symptoms until middle age). I've started getting myself back up to the army's basic fitness standards though, depending on how it goes I may be able to get a waiver even though I wasn't before.

5 years ago, yeah, I'd enlist. I have a wife, a white child, and another on the way. So no.

It was a stalemate, with neither side taking land. Iran had just had its Islamic revolution, but they also had the benefit of defensible terrain, and were also armed by both super powers.

The point is, Iraq had a large, well equipped, and experienced army that was crushed by the US. North Korea has a large, well equipped, inexperienced army. They may have better moral, but they may not.

I doubt that anybody who would join in the case a war started with NK would complete their training in time to see action due to how pathetic the NK military is and the high chance the Norks generals will overthrow Kim to ensure the survival of North Korea.

Surely if it's just the US military vs NK military wouldn't the ''war'' be over before it's even begun? I thought North Korea's military capabilities were nothing compared to the US? How would there even be an actual battlefield scenario when the US could just level the whole country in one fell swoop?

Even if I wasn't too old to enlist, the war would be over before they could finish the paperwork.

Trump isn't putting boots on the ground. There's nothing there we want to hold. We're just going to be putting warheads on foreheads.

This is stupid. No one needs to enlist to win that war
North Korea could literally just get droned to death and I think we'd be alright

Neat. You've done your job now enlist and actually fight fag.
I mean what kind of effeminate example are you projecting on your kid. They will probably grow up to be a trannie at this rate.

Nice

>coalition
Mostly for show / politics, we could have managed on our own, and could probably gather up one for North Korea.

Saddam preserving his air force was better for him than simply having it destroyed. The Norks would be under the same US air superiority as Saddam was.

I'm a trans woman. Have fun dying for Drumpf.

No, you're a mentally ill faggot with a cut between your legs where your inside penis is.

Hell yes.
Can't pass up free gook puss

Except these aren't guerilla forces were fighting. It's an actual military like WW2 Japan or Germany.

Last time we pushed up to the yalu river on the chinese border when a million chinese came pouring in. We were literally burning our own vehicles while escaping to the south. We blew up an entire port. Men were hanging off of anything that was still running trying to make it as far south as possible in -20deg daytime weather. Nobody in the US cared it was not spoken of often in the media and if you wanted to follow it you had to look to the new york times who on page 2 ran a daily article.
In the end what started as an invasion by the North into SK in an attempt to unify and force communism was halted at the cost of over 50,000 troops.
Russia saw it as a great loss.
China viewed it as a great victory despite loosing nearly 500,000 troops.

After WWII we split it with russia who had helped us liberate it from the Japanese but they encouraged later NK to invade and take the entire landmass.
China at first wanted no part of it until Stalin told Mao to get in there and make a victory for communism so they did.

It was a shitshow and the US was poorly equipped with WWII weaponry.

>If and or when we go to war with North Korea, will you die for your jewish masters?

Fucking Hell no, I'm rooting for Best Korea. Only question is where will he drop his nukes that will help us the most? I'm meming for New York City. How about you?

HOW AM I GONNA INTERACT WITH THE LOCAL GIRLS AFTER ENLISTING IF I CAN'T LEARN KOREAN/JAPANESE IN TIME FUUUCK

Nah I'm good. Already did my 6. You boys have fun though

North Koreans farm corn not rice.

I for one am not looking forward to a weaponized smallpox outbreak that wipes out over a billion people mostly in the third world but im sure there are those that think it a great time.

Whats the score with drafting in the us at the moment? Reckon they would even need it?

im a tranny that is active duty, im guessing...yes?

Just rape them senpai. Everyone will be too busy to care when World War fucking 3 is going on

possibly dying for a broken society and whores that we call western women. dying a for a broken gynocentric society that has shoved down your throat men are hated and useless. If you go die in a foreign war you are a useless cuck.

mfw

no face. fuck u faggots

>mostly in the third world
Why would anyone waste perfectly good smallpox on the third world?

Oh, so I should go fight in a land that isn't my own for the interests of kikes that want to impose their financial systems on some gooks? I should die for that and become one of the millions of faceless men that got thrown into a meat grinder for nothing, or worse yet get wounded and come back to a bunch of hippies shitting on me and try to get medical treatment from a broken system? There are better things that I could be doing with my life, like lynching Jews and niggers or defending my family and my own land from leftist domestic terrorists.

>You can get that yellow fever out of your system.
Lol no its permanent. Also North Korea is best Korea, so fuck off.

Once its out its out. Like the flu ya know.

He'll probably go after California. In which case i'll be dead as well as a good chunk of our nation's cancer.

Either way it's a noble sacrifice I think.

same shit was said in regards to Vietnam........
we all know how the USA lost that so spectacularly

No,

The US Military has been a fucking joke for the past 20 years and I'm not signing up for a war I don't believe in.

Besides, it'll be fucking over before basic training is.

>He rolled over oil rich Kuwait like it was nothing.

Kuwait had an army a fraction the size of his.

>More tellingly, he fought Iran to a standstill over 8 years in a massive, total war level conflict.

And it completely bled Iraq's armies white, they were no shape for another major war in 1990.

>He was armed with the best of Russian exported weaponry

Emphasis on *exported*

>his men were blooded and trained to a respectable standard

Republican Guard maybe, but the regular army was one step above a militia and was rife with nepotism and tribalism.

>They had one of the largest armies of the world.

An Army that had suffered through one of the bloodiest conflicts since WW2 and was in dire need of reorganization, retraining, and recuperation.

I mean it's still around, but we'd only employ it if we ran out of enough volunteers, which probably won't happen

2003: SADDAM HAS WMDS WE HAVE TO INVADE
2017: KIM HAS WMDS WE HAVE TO INVADE

no, theyd probably feed americans dog meat

It's not that broken really. The only problem is if you're a lefty and they need to discern whether your LRRTM1 gene is the same strain of LRRTM1 that causes schizophrenia.

we share this burger.

This is burgerland. We export the US dollar while we print money. Better way to put it- we export our inflation, thus we tax the entire world. We enforce it through our fuckhuge military that we buy with printed money.

This is how burgerland prosperity works now. If you let another country begin to break this system, your burgerland prosperity will tank. You want to take out the banking cartels, but they have tied their wealth to the prosperity of the American people. You don't get to have both, not for the foreseeable future anyway.

>lets fight for ZOG and get one of the few remaining non jewish controlled countries under the yoke of zion.

Potentially. If we disregard nuclear weapons entirely the United States still has the option of massive overwhelming force.

NK has almost as many tanks as the US and more ships in their navy but keep in mind these are far inferior tanks and their navy is mostly patrol boats.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=north-korea&Submit=COMPARE

Nothing will happen

You're pathetic spouting your insecurities in this shithole. Get your shit together leaf, your neighbour wont start a war without being attacked. So either they fake an attack, or wait for the real thing. Either way get ready for refugees if shit goes wayward.

This!

I've been considering this somewhat, OP, but I was hoping for a prolonged conflict that necessitates a draft. In the process, we go straight to the grind and are baptized through fire. Soldiers of real wars are deferred a reverence by the local populace far higher than the "due respect" given to the men and women who fight in proxies or police actions.

You do realize all it takes to defeat the left is one missile on one of their capitals? They will be insta red-pilled and turn to our side when thousands of theirs get slaughtered and they realize they cannot survive eithout the protection of strong men.

Thanks Ahmed!

Why even bother going? Unless you can fly planes and jets, you won't be save. It'll be bombs and nukes, you won't survive on the ground.

No problem Tyrone!

Iraq had the 3rd or 4th largest standing army at the time with nork level equipment and all of them had combat experience.
>we took their capital in 20 days
Yeah it'll be over quick.

I'd enlist if we get to do pic related.

Yeah, but you're not factoring in all the tanks, planes, and boats currently owned by the ROK which'll be taken over by the DPRK right after the invasion starts.

If there were missions to save Eastern Christians in ISIS land, I would reconsider that commission.

There's already military assets outside of North Korea prepared for action. The fighting wouldn't take as long compared to the nationbuilding that would have to occur afterwords.

globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total.asp

Even assuming that south korea just lays down and lets NK take all of their aircraft...I mean its pathetically small.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=south-korea&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE

They have some pretty decent towed artillery though so thats nice I guess.

Still, half of his country hated him and surrendered en masse when shit hit the fan. Won't be the same with Koreans who are pretty much a nation of soldiers with fanatic devotion comparable to the Imperial Japan.

>still trusting the poll jew