Tfw used to be the perfect aryan child with beach blond hair and light blue eyes

>tfw used to be the perfect aryan child with beach blond hair and light blue eyes
>got older and my hair color changed to a light brown and my eyes are now green

Does anyone else know this feel? I want to fucking die.

Green eyes are consistently voted the most attractive eye color. You may not be a perfect aryan, but you can have any jigaboo.

My hair was super light when I was born, but slowly started turning darker until it was an ashy medium-dark brown around 8-9 years old. Someone told me it's a German thing, so I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

I was born blonde and with green eyes. Kept the eyes, ditched the hair color over time. I don't get why you make a big deal over it, it's just natural thing in life, blonde hair sometimes switches to chestnut or w.e, it's not like your skin tone went to shit or smth

haven't you realized by now life is a struggle,. this is our punishment for Jesus's death

I went from blonde to very dark brown hair and blue eyes to soulless grey eyes.

OP you are a fucking idiot.
Greens eyes are rarer than blue and are a sign of immaculate white heritage. Do your research before you believe and spout these bullshit memes. Hitler had brown hair too, so fuck off with your ill informed propaganda.
Also, sage.

Who the fuck cares faggot? At least you ain't a nigga or got nigger hair and nigger eyes.

sagee

Blond hair on men is disgusting
You should me thankfull that it became brown

>I want to fucking die.
Not stopping you mate.

I was blonde as hell as a kid but now I'm dishwater blonde. My driver's license says brown hair.

i had blue eyes when i was younger and they turned green. rip

You're all no better than women

Fuck you asshole I have blond hair

Your manchild ass doesn't know what women want

Same happened to me but I kept my beautiful blue eyes

Grow some balls, at least for your race.

Yep. Started laying off the sauce and getting more sun now I have blonde hair again w green eyes. Kind of grey but I'm an oldfag.

>tfw was barely aryan as a kid, had white skin but black hair and eyes
>puberty hit, arab-tier now

>also born with blonde hair and blue eyes
I wouldn't trade the dark hair and green eyes they became for anything.

My dirty blonde turned brown
My blue turned hazel
And now my brown is turning grey on the temples.

Nope. My eyes are still blue and my hair is still light.

I did however develop a bit of a Jew fro. Nothing a good chemical relaxer can't fix.

OMG me too!

>being nordic
>good

I have to agree, blonde hair is considered too feminine. Blonde hair is for women brown is for men.

OP if you want blonde hair just bleach it you dumb nigger. It's 2017 after all you don't have to be stuck with your hair color.

Same. Bleach blond as a kid but turned dirty blond/brown as I've gotten older. Can't say so much as an eye color change, as far as I know my eyes have always been green. Can dramatic changes in eye color like that even happen? What causes it?

you're disgusting

I attempted suicide because my hair started to change to brown and was put in a WARD for 4 month. My shrink now gets me to dye it blond paid for by the state since it's for my mental health.

you sound like a weak ass faggot

>tfw born with slightly wavy blonde hair with blue eyes and now have have curly brown hair with hazel eyes
Should I just gas myself now?

How am i weak?

Still better than 95% of the global population.
You have no idea how good you have.

>99.7% European DNA (rest is Native American)
>brown hair, brown eyes

JUST

my eyes turned from hazel to a wishy washy blue and my hair is still light blonde from childhood

>brown eyes
>in nazi germany
Fake, he would have been killed

My eyes turned from brown to green.

My eyes are gray. I was blonde when younger but now chestnut brown

>tfw your mother is from Helgeland in Norway.
>the place Varg calls Thule.
>Prettier than Maria Orsic.
>Ice-blue eyes.
>Father has dark hair.

I have the copy of Mein Kampf given to him on his wedding by the mayor.

But nazi germany hated brown eyes, the mayor was probably a secret rebel, a righous gentile if you will.

>that hazel eyed feel

same, except my eyes are 80% blue 20% green
"your eyes are so beautiful" - literally every fucking time i talk to a woman
its annoying actually

Pic related is me

Explain how it's feminine/weak if the most powerful man in the world has blond hair and is an alpha male

Fuck forgot the pic

LOL literally said "holy shit". Thats horrifying. lol

tfw all cousins have blue eyes and I don't.

blonde = woman
blond = man

so yes, blonde is feminine

>being this retarded

>I attempted suicide because my hair started to change
>My shrink now gets me to dye it blond paid for by the state

I'm not even gonna lie. You got me going, solid 8/10.

Why do you think you had a chance to be a blond adult if you are not from friggin lapland or something? Do you know what your relatives look like?

He doesn't know why "aryans" is as they are. They have lived for thousands of years in constant warfare, putting heritage and tradition highest. "Ah you are the son of Sigmund, the greatest family on Iceland". The alphas got the nicest women and survived, while the others was killed in war.

Mine aren't hazel, but they're still lighter than the brown of blacks/asians/mexicans etc. So that's good I guess.

YOU ARE ALL GERBILS

I had almost forgotten about that

I was born blonde hair, blue eyes that quickly turned auburn, dark brown. At least I have the pleasure of saying I was perfect Aryan once.

I was born light blonde too and with blue eyes but now I look like pic

>born with platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes
>now dark blue eyes with light brown/dark red hair

I guess that's what happens when Irish mix with Germans...

>born with blonde hair
>phased into dark brown
>beard is still blonde and red

WAKE ME UP

My hair turned to dark blonde and my eyes got grey because life is brutal

You are literally African now

>Does anyone else know this feel?

Well, I don't know about this "Feel" you speak of....

But my hair and eyes were blonde/blue when I was younger, and now they are brown/green.

I like having green eyes, thank you.