Laura Silsby is no longer found on the AlertSense website!

Why is Laura Silsby(-Gayler) no longer found on the AlertSense website?
here is an archived link from earlier
web.archive.org/web/20170225192702/https://www.alertsense.com/company/executive-team
now they redesigned the website
alertsense.com/company/
and I dont sem to be able to find Silsby there any longer

About AlertSense:
They produce technology for government organisation such as FEMA for an alertsystem for ie. in case of missing children.
Silsby on the otherhand was found guilty for childtrafficing of 33 children, trying to smuggle them out of haiti and came out without any charges except for the time in jail she already was in while waiting for trial. (more about both in pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she (Nora Maccoby) talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

bump

another

bump

guess noone else is interested

a last bump from me before sleep

gonna keep bumpin as long as i can before i do the same.

Bumparoo

Bump.

bumb

maybe govt bail

bump

Interesting how the shitty bait threats get 300 replies every time but once there's actually something of substance nobody discusses it. I hate nu/pol/

Bump, expose the whole underbelly of the trafficking.

Bump

I tweeted at them the other day after some user said they and others had been blocked after pointing out that Silsby worked there. I wasn't blocked so I wonder if that was part of what prompted the change.

slide much?

noot noot noot noot

Bump

Laura Silsby / James Alefantis / Max Maccoby infographics incoming!

Bump

bump

Is this a /EWO/ thread?

It can pretty much become one

wow, lotsa of good info/connections in infogram
saving THIS

bump

what can we do about this?

Tell everyone you know

everyone you pass by on the streets, in the store.... anyone and everyone.... except the psych ward ...

I've given up on these threads ever since I realized Trump/Jeff Sessions are hoaxes.

Sessions is going after petty marijuana charges rather than big human trafficking issues.